Next step!

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
Ok so im back to lifting now! Maxed bench 215 in Jan at 165lbs right before i stopped lifting due to financial issues. But im back now. Been lifting for 4 months and during the time off i totally lost my appetite and dropped to 150. But now im back at 160. Currently im taking ON Whey. Creating mono (loading phase) and bcaa's. So what the next step to reaching my goal of 180(current goal). I tried Mass FX and Hyperdrol and that was the worse waste of money. That is the only test booster ive taken. Im still working on my diet, but its a lot better than before. I just stopped taking the HeavyWeight 900 because that just wasnt doing anything noticeable for me. I want the next step! I was thinking picking up jack3d. But i need some suggestions! NATURAL

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
If you didn't gain anything on Mass Fx and Hyperdrol, I would suspect your diet and training were the culprit, not the supps. Until you learn how to train and eat properly to gain and maintain weight without test boosters and other such supplements.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
well two of my friends took it with me and they didn't gain either. and if your think that we all dont know how to eat, then your wrong

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U ask for help and we are trying to help u. Diet is key to gaining or liosing weight. No matter how hard u lift or what pills u take nothing will replace a solid diet. What does ur diet look like now? What are ur macros? Calories? Do u know? I agree with what was said above work on ur modifying ur routine and diet to meet ur goals and once u plateau then turn to supps to give u a extra push.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
At 5'10" 165lbs heaviest weight, I would infer that eating is NOT your expertise. Just an observation.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned people who are either new to lifting or dont quite know the full effects of eating well. There called supplements for a reason you need to SUPPLEMENT them with proper diet and training, theres no magic pills out there and even with steroids you NEED to eat right. I too was like you i may have though my diet was nice and clean at 18 but it wasnt close, were here to help you so take it with a grain of salt. We dont know your diet which is why we asked and from what you've described thats the factor that we feel leads to you being unsucessfull.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
ok well ill admit my diet isnt where it should be. i dont know my calorie intake because i just find it an inconvenience to count. but thats what i get and why its really hard to gain weight. the biggest problem is that my schedule is really hectic. Get up go to school, straight home, change eat, go to work, and lift. then do it all over again.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fitday.com or AM has a diet tracker.. or if you have iphone there is a free app for tracking food..

read the ebook link I posted above. Lots of good info and will give you a good base where to start

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok so im back to lifting now! Maxed bench 215 in Jan at 165lbs right before i stopped lifting due to financial issues. But im back now. Been lifting for 4 months and during the time off i totally lost my appetite and dropped to 150. But now im back at 160. Currently im taking ON Whey. Creating mono (loading phase) and bcaa's. So what the next step to reaching my goal of 180(current goal). I tried Mass FX and Hyperdrol and that was the worse waste of money. That is the only test booster ive taken. Im still working on my diet, but its a lot better than before. I just stopped taking the HeavyWeight 900 because that just wasnt doing anything noticeable for me. I want the next step! I was thinking picking up jack3d. But i need some suggestions! NATURAL
Have you tried nutrient partitioners? I would try Glycobol for sure [see signature].

Creatine is a great idea, as is beta alanine.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
fitday.com or AM has a diet tracker.. or if you have iphone there is a free app for tracking food..

read the ebook link I posted above. Lots of good info and will give you a good base where to start
yea thanks for the link man great info! is there any app for blackberry

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
possibly.. alot of iphone apps are on the storm also. It is called "Loose it" I love it!!! Its how I track all my macros. It is customizable so you can track only the macros you want to and hide the rest. Makes it very convienent to track your eating

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
loose it is free

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
i tried a search for it but all i found was iphone loose it and nothing for blackberry