vitamin B17

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone know where i can buy vitamin B17?

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
Not sure you are going to find it in the US sold directly. I did a bunch of research on this many years ago. This was used in anti-cancer research mainly overseas with good results, but the US deemed it unsafe, due to the cyanide content. Laetrile is the commercial name. Found naturally in peach and apricot pits, apple seeds and some in almonds.
Good luck!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
anyone know where i can buy vitamin B17?
I and my entire family have taken B-17 daily for years. Our government has demonized this product but it is still used in many countries as a first line cancer treatment. It is readily available on-line, just use “google”.

P.S. It does not cause cyanide poisoning. The cyanide poising studies were conducted by large drug companies. The results were what you would expect since this is a natural product and cannot be patented. Lots of research available on-line.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, this is the first ive read anything about B17 after googling, glad I saw this thread.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read vitamin B17
it has not been effective in curing cancer
its not a vitamin and contains a large amount of cyanide
In a 1982 trial of 178 patients found that tumor size had increased in all patients. Minimal side effects were seen except in two patients who suffered from cyanide poisoning

i wouldnt take it, its basically poison and the FDA only approved it for a while as a meat preservative in the 1950s (oh yeah,thats what i want in my meat, cyanide)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read vitamin B17
it has not been effective in curing cancer
its not a vitamin and contains a large amount of cyanide
In a 1982 trial of 178 patients found that tumor size had increased in all patients. Minimal side effects were seen except in two patients who suffered from cyanide poisoning

i wouldnt take it, its basically poison and the FDA only approved it for a while as a meat preservative in the 1950s (oh yeah,thats what i want in my meat, cyanide)
You need to do some more research. The government trials were tanted. I don't care if you take it or not but don't degrade an excellent product based on tenitive research. I personally know of several individuals who have competely cured themselves of cancer with B17 alone.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
well okay, my aunt is taking B17
she seems fine, ill have to check up on her in the future
i would like to see a better study to make sure its safe and effective, well at least effective

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Toxicity

Beta-glucosidase, one of the enzymes that catalyzes the release of the cyanide from amygdalin, is present in human small intestine and in a variety of common foods. This leads to an unpredictable and potentially lethal toxicity when amygdalin or laetrile is taken orally.
Wikipedia'd, i know. But still, biochemistry is a bit more convincing to me then "tainted studies" or anecdotal success stories. I would stay away from it IMO.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
well okay, my aunt is taking B17
she seems fine, ill have to check up on her in the future
i would like to see a better study to make sure its safe and effective, well at least effective
If you want to research this product this is a good place to start:
http://alternativecancer.us/laetrile.htm
http://www.hallgold.com/neways_training_cancer_and_B17.htm
http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james53.htm

You may want to investigate bio-identical progesterone and Iodoral.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good find Max.