Sustain Alpha and...

enthusedguy07

Awards
I'm looking to increase my strength and size without having to cycle through prohormones. My idea is to stack Sustain Alpha with Formex. I would really like different members feelings on this combo and what would be the best way to dose it out (amount and how many times a day). I work out in the evenings. If there is some other product(s) that would work well with these, I would appreciate hearing those as well.

Thanks!

Derrick

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to increase my strength and size without having to cycle through prohormones. My idea is to stack Sustain Alpha with Formex. I would really like different members feelings on this combo and what would be the best way to dose it out (amount and how many times a day). I work out in the evenings. If there is some other product(s) that would work well with these, I would appreciate hearing those as well.

Thanks!

Derrick

Did you look into our Phyty-Testosterone? A lot of guys have really liked that. There's some info on it in this thread: Plant Extracts to Mimic Testosterone: Fenugreek

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently running a stack of Phyto-Testosterone and Formex to early to really tell strength gains yet since first week now but libido is doing good.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running a stack of Phyto-Testosterone and Formex to early to really tell strength gains yet since first week now but libido is doing good.
Phyto-Test has been proven to increase libido. Of course Formex should early on as well.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks!

Derrick

i dont think you can go wrong sustain alpha. it compliments just about everything. ive used it several times and always had great results strength,libido all went up.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks Jimbo for bringing up the alternative of Phyto-Test, but feel Sustain Alpha would be a better fit. PrepNWA, sounds like we are thinking along the same lines. I would love to get your take as well as others on how to dose it out. I would think in the morning and then about 30-45 minutes before working out in the evening. Does that sound good?? Flightposite I appreciate your feedback. Do any of you think there is something that needs to be included besides these or what?

Thanks again!

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
SA and TD formestane
id do Transdermal formestane with dermacrine.

Followed by Sustain Alpha.

That would be an awesome stack. Dermacrine, is really great. Ive never tried oral DHEA, thatd be a cheaper option but i dont know its effectiveness.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks to the both of you, Testosteronet and Psychabinol. I am not going to do transdermal as it has been more of a hassle for me so I will be doing a liquid based. However, I do know Dermacrine is available in liquid so I would totally be fine with doing that.

My follow up questions would be 1) is Dermacrine a better product than Sustain Alpha and that's why you are recommending that, and 2) I don't like to worry about cycling. So from what I understand you do not need to take a PCT after Sustain Alpha, but would you for Dermacrine?

Also, what would the dosages be for any of the stacks mentioned above whether it be Dermacrine or Sustain Alpha along with Formex?

I appreciate all the feedback. I really do.

Derrick

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to the both of you, Testosteronet and Psychabinol. I am not going to do transdermal as it has been more of a hassle for me so I will be doing a liquid based. However, I do know Dermacrine is available in liquid so I would totally be fine with doing that.

My follow up questions would be 1) is Dermacrine a better product than Sustain Alpha and that's why you are recommending that, and 2) I don't like to worry about cycling. So from what I understand you do not need to take a PCT after Sustain Alpha, but would you for Dermacrine?

Also, what would the dosages be for any of the stacks mentioned above whether it be Dermacrine or Sustain Alpha along with Formex?

I appreciate all the feedback. I really do.

Derrick
1.I think sustain alpha is good product, but its effects are mainly good for pct. If youre not using it for pct it will give you improved libido and overall mood enchancement, but not really gain.

2.Dermacrine will give u more stregth gains,mass ect. Nothinng crazy though. Dermacrine contrain Dhea, which is technically a prohormone. But its not really going to lower your natural test that much. So youre not gonna need a serious pct. I would follow it up with some PCT to be on the safe side, like sustain alpha would be a very good option.

IMO, i think most people think Dermacrine is very mild, espically youll be taking formestane, so again shutdown should be very little.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks Psychabinol I really appreciate it! So I could stack Dermacrine with Formex for some good muscle/strength gains and take Sustain Alpha afterwards. Is there anything else that should be included to make the stack work on all angles?

Thanks again!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I love sustain alpha, I have a bottle I think I will be incorporating with either IGF-2 or HGHup for strength, and overall body composition gain.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Hey Texas Lifter I always appreciate your input so thanks for responding on the thread. I'm thinking about taking Sustain Alpha or Dermacrine along with Formex. I am looking to gain some size and strength, but not looking to get real prohormonal. Does this sound like a good stack? Would you include anything else? Also how would you dose it?

Thanks!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey Texas Lifter I always appreciate your input so thanks for responding on the thread. I'm thinking about taking Sustain Alpha or Dermacrine along with Formex. I am looking to gain some size and strength, but not looking to get real prohormonal. Does this sound like a good stack? Would you include anything else? Also how would you dose it?

Thanks!
I've never used formex, but I have used another oral formestane product in the past. I personally am not really a huge AI person (I haven't use many). I didn't notice a huge muscle mass increase, more-so a "drying out effect". As for dermacrine I have read that it is debatable in needing a PCT (DHEA can cause some/minor shutdown), however I do like sustain alpha for the libido boost. I used sustain alpha while on 5x5 awhile back and was pleased.

My Christmas break is also coming up so I am planning to get back to exercising as well. I personally am going to go with Probably IGF-2 or HGHup (They both have provided me great sleep, strength gains, and have kept me lean while gaining mass with appropriate diet) + sustain alpha liquid-vade (I saw nice strength gain and libido boost on the transdermal version)+ a creatine (Neovar, always helps add some extra size/strength).

I'm keeping it relatively simple, but planning to rely on a high carbohydrate/protein diet for my main size goals plus either a superset routine or 5x5 variation as they are my 2 favorites.

Good luck though, let me know what you choose and if I can help in any way!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'm stacking Sustain Alpha with DTH after coming of a low dose pulse. Now on day 4 and things are rocking.

enthusedguy07

Awards
I'm unsure which to use between Sustain Alpha and Dermacrine. I was thinking Formex would be a great complement, but some of you have other recommendations to use with one of the above. My goal is to have a stack that complements each other by working synergistically. Feedback is appreciated as I have received great information so far.

Dath

Awards
If you take Formex and Sustain Alpha together aren't you basically taking 2 anti-estrogens? Why not try Sustain Alpha with Divanex? S.A. will block estrogen and boost testosterone and Divanex will free up the testosterone that the S.A. boosts.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
If you take Formex and Sustain Alpha together aren't you basically taking 2 anti-estrogens? Why not try Sustain Alpha with Divanex? S.A. will block estrogen and boost testosterone and Divanex will free up the testosterone that the S.A. boosts.
Sustain Alpha is a mild Anti-E, I wouldn't use it for this purpose.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Use it for what purpose? With Divanex?
I would not use it as an Anti-E. It is meant to be used as part of a PCT or as a way to boost libido while on cycle.

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks Jimbo and Dath for your feedback. When I originally started this thread I thought Sustain Alpha and Formex would be a great stack, but looking deeper into the two I suppose mild or not, they both are doing similar functions.

Dath brings up a great point with Divanex. This is something that I have been meaning to try and it would fall into the category of "complementary." I am looking to increase strength and some size, but without prohormones. I do not go that route just because it is too much of a hassle for me worrying about cycling and then going on a PCT afterwards. So I try to keep things simple. Now maybe Sustain Alpha should ONLY be used for a PCT. This is something I would really like to know?? I've heard many users have responded favorably when taking it as a normal supplement, but if someone can substantiate that I would appreciate it.

During this thread, some members have brought up Dermacrine, which looks great and is very mild at shutting down normal test so I would be open to taking it. My question now becomes what would be the best stack for what I am trying to achieve while taking into account my above concerns. I am open to suggestions and have listed some of the products we've openly brought up in this thread. If there are other supplements that would fit great, but have not been mentioned please post those as well.

Could it be:
** Sustain Alpha/Dermacrine
** Divanex/Formex
** Some other complementary product

Thanks to you all in advance! Please let me know your feelings on this.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest using Dermacrine Liqua-Vade, followed up with Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would put SA-liquavade as a stronger AI at 5ml twice per day, it works great, along the lines of controlling estro on a cycle of say phera or another aromatizer, but with formestane i think it maybe a lil overkill on the estro, you gotta have some left bro

but it all depends on the user and reactions