Anabolic Pump or Yellow Gold - AnabolicMinds.com

Anabolic Pump or Yellow Gold

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.

Anabolic Pump or Yellow Gold

K, so I'm really interested in these products as I'm about to start experimenting with carbs (just quit the anabolic diet for a more nutrient dense diet. I really dont like the idea of a re-feed diet. But I LOVED the gains.) and wanted to know how good these products are.

I've searched these forums for a few weeks now trying to find a comparison of these products. Yellow Gold has the main extract of Anabolic Pump in it, along with some other goodies, but is missing the Tannis ingredient. Is there just more of the extract in Anabolic Pump? Whats the deal with the 2 on ingredient effectiveness?

These 2 products are my final 2 prospects. I'm going to buy one or the other, I just want to know more information so I can make the right decision. I've also considered P-Slin, would that be a worthwhile addition to which ever product I select?

Appreciate all the help and info!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I've used both and imo I would go with anabolic pump by a slim margin. Although whichever one you choose you can't really go wrong with either.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

neither really do anything for me. but YG is very cheap, but you will need a capper.
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    neither really do anything for me. but YG is very cheap, but you will need a capper.
    You only need a capper if you're a p*ssy. JUST KIDDING.

YG is some absolutely putrid stuff. People watch me take this stuff at work w/o capping it and can't believe that it tastes so bad. Yet none of them have the balls to try it.

I've used YG and liked it, but never used AP. I'd say give YG a shot first simply b/c it's so cheap.
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    You only need a capper if you're a p*ssy. JUST KIDDING.

YG is some absolutely putrid stuff. People watch me take this stuff at work w/o capping it and can't believe that it tastes so bad. Yet none of them have the balls to try it.

I've used YG and liked it, but never used AP. I'd say give YG a shot first simply b/c it's so cheap.

everyone says YG is the worst tasting bulk supp ever, but i wonder if these same people have tried bulk green tea extract. i swear no matter how much water/anything you mix with it, it tastes terrible and doesnt dissolve. also, you HAVE to have a chaser or TWO to get the taste out of your mouth.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

berberine or yg has an acquired taste if u use it for like a month without capping u kinda get used to it. but i wont down play how bad it tastes cause its the most bitter substance on earth but it works well. id go with pslin and YG ull save money and it will work just as well. pslin for prewo or biggest carb meal and yg with ur other carb meals. or u can get banaba and yg and make ur own caps and combine them to make basically AP without the specific tannins, and cap the banaba and u basically have pslin if u pick up some cheap gymnema caps i found some for 4 bucks 800mg
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Why not just get Yellow Gold and Bulk Banaba and your good to go. AP is a good supp and I like it, but personally...when I have the money upfront...I'll go bulk powders all the way.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  8. New Member

They both work great along with Glycobol. Between the 3 I would use Glycobol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk Yellow Gold/Anabolic Pump...
    By TommyTuffGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 10:41 AM
  2. Anabolic Pump, Yellow Gold, or P-Slin?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 06:28 PM
  3. Yellow Gold (Anabolic Pump)
    By Mr X in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 03:53 PM