Best products for insulin sensitivity

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
For those that easily put on fat due to being sensitive to insulin, what is a good supplement to take. I dont drink soft drinks and fruit juice and sugary foods. I watch what quality of carbs I take in, just wondering if there is also a supplement that would help

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
For those that easily put on fat due to being sensitive to insulin, what is a good supplement to take. I dont drink soft drinks and fruit juice and sugary foods. I watch what quality of carbs I take in, just wondering if there is also a supplement that would help

cinnamon bark, vinadyl sulfate ( sp?), na r ala, banaba, bitter melon extract - raw materials

glycobol,p slin, anabolic pump - supplement blends

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
berberine, hca, ala/narala/rala . definately will keep u lean

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I picked some p slin and started using it. I also got some anabolic pump with my prime, cause nutra planet is the bomb, so I will use it at some point

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i actually use gbol with HCA. i alternate berberine with hca and gbol i always use 2-3 caps a day.

elabor

elabor

Awards
I am really enjoying Appnut's Neovar Recomped. I have added 200+ g carbs (WMS, sweet potato, milk (lactose), ezekial bread, rice cakes (post work out)) to my diet in the last 6 weeks and still have my six pack while having gained 5 pounds. I was skeptical but it seems to be useful for lean bulking.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
will definitely give some of these a try. I just always struggle with muscle and fat. I can put on muscle pretty easy when I up the calories but with the increase also comes extra carbs and other things and even eating clean I tend to put on fat quickly. So I bulk a little while, then diet down slowly in order not to lose my gains.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Hydroxy citric acid, allows one to store more insulin in the muscles by 52%:veryhappy:
thanks for informing the masses andrew i didnt see the quesetion about the HCA when i said that.

elabor

elabor

Awards
Hydroxy citric acid, allows one to store more insulin in the muscles by 52%:veryhappy:
looks good on paper, but Garcinia cambogia has not been shown to help any humans with weight loss or body recomp.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Store insulin in muscles?
HAHHAHA, do not mind me at night, type like a major dumbass, I meant glycogen and glucose, allows insulin to work better that is for sure. I have used it, and saw a difference.:bigok:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
This HCA is really interesting I'm about to look into it....

But supps by themselves that have worked wonders for me are:
Vanadyl/R-Ala/Chromium Pic

I havn't tried any 'blend' GDA besides AP, and even though the company is great, I have a hard time believing that product did anything for me at all, in the future I MAY try it again and drop everything except for basics and run it that way, but that will be only if a real good deal of it pops up.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
This HCA is really interesting I'm about to look into it....

But supps by themselves that have worked wonders for me are:
Vanadyl/R-Ala/Chromium Pic

I havn't tried any 'blend' GDA besides AP, and even though the company is great, I have a hard time believing that product did anything for me at all, in the future I MAY try it again and drop everything except for basics and run it that way, but that will be only if a real good deal of it pops up.
If you took it before 25 minutes prior to your meal, that is your answer, with a supp such as AP, do not take it 15 minutes prior to a meal, wait 25-30 minutes.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
If you took it before 25 minutes prior to your meal, that is your answer, with a supp such as AP, do not take it 15 minutes prior to a meal, wait 25-30 minutes.
I experimented, starting off with recommended 25, then I tested 15, also tested the before cardio method, tested 2 pills at a time, etc.

I just don't react to it I guess, which is sad because results are all great for others.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I experimented, starting off with recommended 25, then I tested 15, also tested the before cardio method, tested 2 pills at a time, etc.

I just don't react to it I guess, which is sad because results are all great for others.
Did you ever test with a glucometer?

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I give this answer in a lot of supplement threads...
Fish oil.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever test with a glucometer?
No, I never gave that a thought, if I ever decide to give it a go again I'll be sure to log it and use one now that you brought that up!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hmm, i dont get much from AP either but i have a meter cuz i had a diabetic cat :p i should try some of my leftover AP and compare it

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I am really enjoying Appnut's Neovar Recomped. I have added 200+ g carbs (WMS, sweet potato, milk (lactose), ezekial bread, rice cakes (post work out)) to my diet in the last 6 weeks and still have my six pack while having gained 5 pounds. I was skeptical but it seems to be useful for lean bulking.
I am giving this a run over xmas... glad to hear it's good.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cinnamon bark, vinadyl sulfate ( sp?), na r ala, banaba, bitter melon extract - raw materials

glycobol,p slin, anabolic pump - supplement blends
Ive learned a bit about insulin mickers since about the time I started almost eight years ago..I am taking glycobol and have been over a month now and have seen some nice changes in strength.(strength was my main goal this past month) I'm continuing to take glycobol (on my second bottle) and will be starting a slow cut this month.

I have tried nr-ala from ast over five years ago, Ive tried anabolic pump, yellow gold, vanadyl sufate over the last seven years and now glycobol, and I must say that if I do not eat enough carbs I feel funny. so make sure carbs are taking with these if not it is not fun.

also too much vanadyl give me horrible diarrhea. ..there were guys taking 100-150 and I tried this a couple times and every time I tried my stomach cramped and had the sh*ts. I guess my body does not react well to vanadyl sulfate or can not take as much as some people can.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, I never gave that a thought, if I ever decide to give it a go again I'll be sure to log it and use one now that you brought that up!
hmm, i dont get much from AP either but i have a meter cuz i had a diabetic cat :p i should try some of my leftover AP and compare it
I think you will find that it is somewhat effective, even if you dont notice anything from it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I can personally attest to GlycoBol being a solid product in this department!

if you're looking for a pre w/o type product that will help, Check out RagNOrok Ultra. Has absolutely ZERO carbs so no insulin spiking will occur

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AP has always done wonders for me
For sure. Anabolic-Pump + Fish Oil. The key here is limiting the amount of Insulin release and transport to fat cells (I assume).

Anabolic-Pump is THE Nutrient Partitioner. AP will shuttle nutrients to muscle cells and away from fat cells and works independently of insulin – only product in the world to do this!

Most users experience will gain muscle WHILE losing body-fat making AP a must for recomposition. AP activates GLUT4 without Insulin and primarily only in muscle cells.

Add fish oil with meals as well.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can personally attest to GlycoBol being a solid product in this department!

if you're looking for a pre w/o type product that will help, Check out RagNOrok Ultra. Has absolutely ZERO carbs so no insulin spiking will occur
Glycobol FTW.