What to Stack with Leviathan Reloaded

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of LR that I want to take, which I used to stack with DCP, but with no DCP in stock, what else can I take with LR to cut up and maybe gain some lean muscle at the same time? I got really lean with DCP and LR, and looking for similar results. Thoughts?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you looked into dermatherm? i love it for targeting my stomach and thighs sincei have estro issues i always run an AI when im lookin to get lean, but have heard good things on Leviathin.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Would love to, but I cant find it anywhere. Seems everyone is out because i has been so long sinc there was a run of it.
keep an eye on AM... who knows when another run might come by ;)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
If you could find DCP that would have to be first pick!
I'd say go with some Methyl Lean by NXlabs but that's also very rare to find, but the best non-stim product I have ever had.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sns rk 500 and some cel suppress c

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
you can make your own generic version of DCP with some bulk goodies from Nutraplanet and some SNS Raspberry Ketones. Overall it might cost a few extra dollars, but well worth it IMO.

Glycobol and Dermatherm both sound good as well.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
you can make your own generic version of DCP with some bulk goodies from Nutraplanet and some SNS Raspberry Ketones. Overall it might cost a few extra dollars, but well worth it IMO.

Also it would last ALOT longer!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sns rk 500 and some cel suppress c
good choice. might look into lipo pm from appnut also, burn cals during sleep also help to get to sleep.:bigok:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

how do you do that if nutra is out of both bulk Salvia Miltiorrhiza and bulk TTA ?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
how do you do that if nutra is out of both bulk Salvia Miltiorrhiza and bulk TTA ?
Last I saw they had the TTA in stock. Maybe it went fast. Either way SNS makes TTA with 500mg per serving. Looks pretty solid, I just bought some. I got some LCLT, Dermatherm, TTA, and green tea caps for an upcoming recomp. You're right they don't have the Salvia Miltorrhiza, but everything else in DCP can be had.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last I saw they had the TTA in stock. Maybe it went fast. Either way SNS makes TTA with 500mg per serving. Looks pretty solid, I just bought some. I got some LCLT, Dermatherm, TTA, and green tea caps for an upcoming recomp. You're right they don't have the Salvia Miltorrhiza, but everything else in DCP can be had.
ive found sns products to be of good quality-underrated company, imo.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
good choice. might look into lipo pm from appnut also, burn cals during sleep also help to get to sleep.:bigok:
True, didnt even think about that. Everyoen who uses it lieks it but its often over looked. Good thinking !
ive found sns products to be of good quality-underrated company, imo.
I agree!
no problem, sns makes makes good quality basic supps.
I agree again, for the price of staple supps and the quality you cant go wrong.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yes, SNS is a great company, their already making their way to be the leading supps in my cabinet even though they are being put 'on hold' in there for the moment.