supp help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allday54

Awards
im 18 and jus got done with my first tub of jp8 a couple of weeks ago and wanting to buy a muscle building supp. i have a couple of ones im looking at but dont know which ones would work the best for me. hemodraulix, x tend, animal m stak, green magnitude, t bol, e bol. havent done much research yet on these products. advise would realy be appreciated on what i shouldnt take at this age and such.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would go with some bulk creatine and some whey protein from Nutra Planet. Maybe some BCAAs as well.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
^exactly

Get your diet and training dialed in first, up your cals, and you will start seeing results. Staples such as fish oil, multivitaming, and whey protein will help. Other supplements come into play at a later time when you hit a plateau or feel you need a boost, but at this time I would just recommend the staples. As for fish oil, good ole Optimum is good, MV I like Orange Triad because of the joint and digestion complex, and for protein can use any good protein (Optimum, All the Whey, XF, American, etc)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got some spendy supps there buddy...
swap them for bulk bcaa, creatine, the mstak can be replaced by PhtyoTest by primordial performance, swap the tbol for something like activate extreme or sustain alhpha maybe? i dunno man, try to find one legit company for most of your supps, that way you know you got quality and can take advantage of discounts that they have,

allday54

Awards
well ive only bought 2 supps on nutraplanet are jp8 and mdrol but i put the m drol in the freezer cuz i heard it would mess me up right now. so i guess il do some more research and keep askin around. what company do you use???