HCGenerate from NTBM

BrianMcGinnis

Awards
Anyone heard of or know much about this new product from NTBM called HCGenerate. There has been a good bit of hype over this product for awhile now. Supposedly an OTC HCG. Might have to consider this instead of Sustain Alpha.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
post ingredients and delete the source...

BrianMcGinnis

Awards
HCGenerate:

Serving size: 5 capsules x 30 servings per container.

Fadogia Agrestis.................1000mg

Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000mg

3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....500mg

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre.......500mg

Vitamin E.......................200mg

LJ:100..........................100mg

Zinc............................7mg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what is the cost?

BrianMcGinnis

Awards
Fairly expensive, $74.99 and this is during their opening sale I believe.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fairly expensive, $74.99 and this is during their opening sale I believe.
i think andrew is going to log this, i need to see some really good reviews before dropping that kind of cash at christmas time. i can get testopro at nealy half that and it has estrogen control added.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are just a bunch of herbals. The real test would be to take it on cycle and see if it is strong enough to directly stimulate the testes to produce testosterone (i.e. be a LH analogue, which hCG is). I highly doubt it will work, but we won't know until someone tries.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Those are just a bunch of herbals. The real test would be to take it on cycle and see if it is strong enough to directly stimulate the testes to produce testosterone (i.e. be a LH analogue, which hCG is). I highly doubt it will work, but we won't know until someone tries.
the testofen in testopro is making ejaculatory loads bigger while injecting test cyp, so i can't discount the power of herbs. my biggest concern with this hcgenerate is increased estrogen. that combo of herbal boosters looks like it has the potential to elevate estrogen.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF? Seriously, for that amount of money, the real deal can be used.
I'm sorry, but this is preposterous.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, NattyDisaster did a great job formulating that supplement...
But I think the Test is what is doing all your magic.

the testofen in testopro is making ejaculatory loads bigger while injecting test cyp, so i can't discount the power of herbs. my biggest concern with this hcgenerate is increased estrogen. that combo of herbal boosters looks like it has the potential to elevate estrogen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, NattyDisaster did a great job formulating that supplement...
But I think the Test is what is doing all your magic.
gotta love the test. it truly is incredible how expensive supplements are getting, geez.

DirtNap

Awards
That's a really good list of ingredients. Will it be an adequate replacement for hCG on cycle? Maybe but I'd be wary to risk it. Looks like a PCT add. I would continue with hCG on cycle. Especially how cheap it can be had these days.

HCGenerate:

Serving size: 5 capsules x 30 servings per container.

Fadogia Agrestis.................1000mg

Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000mg

3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....500mg

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre.......500mg

Vitamin E.......................200mg

LJ:100..........................100mg

Zinc............................7mg

DirtNap

Awards
Anyone heard of or know much about this new product from NTBM called HCGenerate. There has been a good bit of hype over this product for awhile now. Supposedly an OTC HCG. Might have to consider this instead of Sustain Alpha.
Are you using Sustain on cycle?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
wow, just wow. this absolutely blows my mind some of you guys would fall for something so rediculous. I can't believe anyone would even consider this product for a split second.

Herbs don't do jack sh*t. They might help improve libido slightly but they ARE NOT going to even scratch the surface of real HCG.

I'm on real HCG and its 100 dollars for 10000iu's. If this stupid natural crap costs 74 dollars and you are willing to pay for it, you really have some issues.

Dont get me wrong, this sh*t might work for making your di*k harder or loads nicer, but its certainly not going to work in the advertised way. I can't believe these f*ckheads even included HCG in the name. I hope they go out of business as fast as possible.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, just wow. this absolutely blows my mind some of you guys would fall for something so rediculous. I can't believe anyone would even consider this product for a split second.

Herbs don't do jack sh*t. They might help improve libido slightly but they ARE NOT going to even scratch the surface of real HCG.

I'm on real HCG and its 100 dollars for 10000iu's. If this stupid natural crap costs 74 dollars and you are willing to pay for it, you really have some issues.

Dont get me wrong, this sh*t might work for making your di*k harder or loads nicer, but its certainly not going to work in the advertised way. I can't believe these f*ckheads even included HCG in the name. I hope they go out of business as fast as possible.
May sound ridiculous to you, but some people like to stay natural even if it happens to cost more.

Plus I'm pretty sure were not all expecting PH like gains from the supplement, we do realize its a natural T-booster.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
May sound ridiculous to you, but some people like to stay natural even if it happens to cost more.

Plus I'm pretty sure were not all expecting PH like gains from the supplement, we do realize its a natural T-booster.
You must be joking yourself sir. Obviously the argument is not reaching your brain properly. I'm not saying to use the drug HCG. I'm telling you that this crap will not work at all whatsoever like HCG.

then buy a test booster with 10x the crap in it, like Diesel Test Hardcore.

74 dollars for that crap is a scam!!!! It IS rediculous. What does that have to do with staying natural or not? Its STILL a scam. You are being fooled:nana:

Its just like that other crap companies make, like legal Dianabol...it says D-Bol on the front of the bottle. Claims to make huge gains etc...on the back its tribulus, fenugreek, and some other chinese stuff. Sells for 75 dollars. Claims to work like "real" d-bol.

This stuff WILL NOT WORK LIKE HCG, Absolutely hands down will NOT work like HCG. If you are on cycle and you take this stuff, it will not keep your nuts alive through the action of replacing the LH signal to your balls. It may make you horny by freeing up more T or some other nature but it will not preserve your balls like HCG.

Thats why the company manufacturing this crap should not include HCG in the title. Its absolutely proposterous. Finally, the herbs in this product are NOT valued at 74 bucks!! I could buy ten pounds of that crap for 75 dollars.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must be joking yourself sir. Obviously the argument is not reaching your brain properly. I'm not saying to use the drug HCG. I'm telling you that this crap will not work at all whatsoever like HCG.

74 dollars for that crap is a scam!!!! It IS rediculous. What does that have to do with staying natural or not? Its STILL a scam. You are being fooled:nana:

Its just like that other crap companies make, like legal Dianabol...it says D-Bol on the front of the bottle. Claims to make huge gains etc...on the back its tribulus, fenugreek, and some other chinese stuff. Sells for 75 dollars. Claims to work like "real" d-bol.

This stuff WILL NOT WORK LIKE HCG, Absolutely hands down will NOT work like HCG. If you are on cycle and you take this stuff, it will not keep your nuts alive through the action of replacing the LH signal to your balls. It may make you horny by freeing up more T or some other nature but it will not preserve your balls like HCG.

Thats why the company manufacturing this crap should not include HCG in the title. Its absolutely proposterous. Finally, the herbs in this product are NOT valued at 74 bucks!! I could buy ten pounds of that crap for 75 dollars.
I never said anything about you saying we should take HCG or anything else in that matter. I'm just saying we all know what to expect from natural supplements, we know your not gonna get close to anything like the real HCG or PH's.

I do agree with you, many supplement companies make very big claims with stupid **** in it.

I would never buy a T-booster for $75 btw lol

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established

Well everybody is intitled to spend there money the way they wont to bro, if you could start up your own companie and put out bs supps and make doe like muscle tech you probally would so dont knock the hussle. @nd every body dosent want to lie or break the law to obtain illegal scrips such as hcg or serms. Just stick to doing you and let people spend there bread the way they choose with out being disrespectful.:kiss:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well everybody is intitled to spend there money the way they wont to bro, if you could start up your own companie and put out bs supps and make doe like muscle tech you probally would so dont knock the hussle. @nd every body dosent want to lie or break the law to obtain illegal scrips such as hcg or serms. Just stick to doing you and let people spend there bread the way they choose with out being disrespectful.:kiss:
hey, i really like your outlook. nice post.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
haha, sorry for the DISRESPECT.

Buy your HCGenerate for 75 bucks!!!

:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha, sorry for the DISRESPECT.

Buy your HCGenerate for 75 bucks!!!

:)
hey, i agree about the $75. but then again i get a 10ml vial of test cyp every month for $8, so i ain't got to worry about it.:veryhappy:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
hey, i agree about the $75. but then again i get a 10ml vial of test cyp every month for $8, so i ain't got to worry about it.:veryhappy:
You LOVE rubbing it in don't you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You LOVE rubbing it in don't you?
no matt, i just feel lucky i got my script when i did. i can't believe that with the economy in such bad shape and people hurting for money, that supp companies would be releasing $75 test boosters. i really expected the supp industry to get hurt badly by the economic crunch- i thought that by now sales would be down so much that they would be running clearance sales on everything. it seems that supplements have the same immunity to economics as alcohol did during the great depression.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
its underdosed and too expensive, would need to take about 10/day,so 15 day supply for $75, buy t-force and divanix, will get way more actives for about same price. Good idea though, I like the combo of fadogia and divanil, to get same amount as 10 caps of their product take 4 tforce and 2-3 divanex per day.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
its underdosed and too expensive, would need to take about 10/day,so 15 day supply for $75, buy t-force and divanix, will get way more actives for about same price. Good idea though, I like the combo of fadogia and divanil, to get same amount as 10 caps of their product take 4 tforce and 2-3 divanex per day.
Just a tip, the testofen is the most I have seen in any supp, yest the divanil falls short, but stack it with divanex.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Just a tip, the testofen is the most I have seen in any supp, yest the divanil falls short, but stack it with divanex.
fadoggia is short as well, far below tforce and less than primal male. testofen has not done anything for me, but with these herbs I have found most vary to the individual with the exception of a small few.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
fadoggia is short as well, far below tforce and less than primal male. testofen has not done anything for me, but with these herbs I have found most vary to the individual with the exception of a small few.
According to studies, one does not want more than 1g of fadogia at a specific extract, especially during pct...

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
its funny how people are now catching on...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a supp is going to have to be something really special for me to spend $75. like bill clinton said ' it's the economy stupid', can't believe the shape of the economy and co's are releasing high priced stuff. i think many supp co's have lost touch with reality. give us more for less, or sooner than later people are going to stop buying.

SBT

SBT

Awards
I've heard nothing but VERY GOOD things about this product

mitbar

Awards
well i can say that this product did work in increasing my test levels and load while on a cycle of superdrol and pplex. i am have never taken HCG so i cant compare it to that but now it only costs like 64 ish dollars, but i had a fat diso**** so i scooped it up. Just my two cents on it.

Future

Lots of companies use similar names to get the attention of the product. Sure, LOADER BLOWER sounds catchy to some, but its not very marketable. I think it might have some worth. I mean there are plenty of tried and true products. People still banter about glutamine not working. This maybe become a compound that is LEGAL TO PURCHASE and certainly works.

If I try something and I think it sucks...I say so. I will keep you guys posted on this.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tryed out need2build Pre-workout drink today and It's the best Pre-workout drink I have ever used, the stuff is insain. I really hope more people try it, because they are very much missing out if they don't.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I tryed out need2build Pre-workout drink today and It's the best Pre-workout drink I have ever used, the stuff is insain. I really hope more people try it, because they are very much missing out if they don't.
HAHAHA, NTBM makes good stuff, I tell people try it and you will notice a difference!:439:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I tried a N2KTS sample thursday with GPLC and LCLT.

Pretty sick. Talk about endurance and pump! Its up there with JP8 and Chaos.

Make sure to stay hydrated. I did legs for an hour and half and I got dehydrated. Nothing against products,just stating the need for H20. The supps did their job, taking all the h20 and nutrients to the muscles needed.

All the while drinking 32oz of water during the session.

Took me another gallon to get satisfied. Dry lips finally subsided.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a N2KTS sample thursday with GPLC and LCLT.

Pretty sick. Talk about endurance and pump! Its up there with JP8 and Chaos.

Make sure to stay hydrated. I did legs for an hour and half and I got dehydrated. Nothing against products,just stating the need for H20. The supps did their job, taking all the h20 and nutrients to the muscles needed.

All the while drinking 32oz of water during the session.

Took me another gallon to get satisfied. Dry lips finally subsided.

Damn I really wanted to try GPLC from PP but they won't send GPLC to Canada, not sure why:(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I wonder as well, lol.

Is it on a ban list up there?
I can't find the ban list but I read that the carninite family is hard to get into Canada for some reason:S. Weird stuff, I would like to know why PP won't send it to Canada. I PMed a rep when it first came out, also asked it in there thread but never got an answer.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I think at one point this was selling at a discount for $35 a bottle. Was tempted to get it then but decided against it. Just gonna save up and wait for some real AAS in a year.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at this product I really like the ingredient profile.

I havn't used hcg, so I can not make a comparison.

I am going to be giving this product a try soon, and am curious how well it will work.

I have never used an otc nat sup that helped with libido on cycle. ever.

and I have been disapointed by otc pct products in the past.

I'm looking at a LOT of good reviews for this product, and so am going to give it a shot. Man, if it doesn't help any, I am completely done with all otc sups.

if the stuff in this doesn't do it, nothing will.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at this product I really like the ingredient profile.

I havn't used hcg, so I can not make a comparison.

I am going to be giving this product a try soon, and am curious how well it will work.

I have never used an otc nat sup that helped with libido on cycle. ever.

and I have been disapointed by otc pct products in the past.

I'm looking at a LOT of good reviews for this product, and so am going to give it a shot. Man, if it doesn't help any, I am completely done with all otc sups.

if the stuff in this doesn't do it, nothing will.

I'm taking it right now, 10 caps on workout days and 6 caps on off days.

I'm really enjoying it so far!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
No, it stacks well with forma-stanzol and sustain alpha.........

lol

I have used HCGenerate in this stack and I liked it alot.

Got Wood? Stack.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have been stacking these two together recently.

Very pleased with the results. Boys hang low, libido running wild, 3 a days:).

HCG 2 am , 2 pm
Unleashed 3 am 3 pm

Attachments