Lowering Blood Pressure

  1. Lowering Blood Pressure


    Besides Hawthorne berry is there any other supplements that help lower blood pressure effectively?


  2. I think I read somewhere that garlic can, check that up though!

  3. CoQ-10 dosed @ 400mg ed
    •   
       


  4. I'm reading on CoQ-10 now and the dosing of it. I have used it before at 100mg.

  5. yeah im young, and i have high bp, and my heart pounds hard randomly. ive been using fish oil and b6 and hasnt worked

  6. you know app nuts cycle assist powder called "cycle" i think says it lowers bp. ive taken it before with a cycle but i wasnt looking for how it affects my bp.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    I'm reading on CoQ-10 now and the dosing of it. I have used it before at 100mg.
    CoQ-10 is kinda pricey depending on where you buy it. I paid $40 for 240 caps @ 200mg each(killer deal). I have a study on CoQ-10 but Im too busy to find it right now. Im using 400mg CoQ 10 and 3,000mg Hawthorne extracts ed and my BP is fine(even on Test/dbol/stimulants)

  8. Celery seed extract and Ameal Peptide.
    RTR.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    you know app nuts cycle assist powder called "cycle" i think says it lowers bp. ive taken it before with a cycle but i wasnt looking for how it affects my bp.
    I think you confusing a few different products bro. I don't think app nut makes "cycle assist powder". CEL makes cycle assist and it is in capsule form, AI makes cycle support and it is in powder form.
    I believe cycle support contains CoQ-10(or an analogue of it)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    I think you confusing a few different products bro. I don't think app nut makes "cycle assist powder". CEL makes cycle assist and it is in capsule form, AI makes cycle support and it is in powder form.
    I believe cycle support contains CoQ-10(or an analogue of it)
    They also make it in capsule form. It's called "Life Support," and it contains hawthorn and celery seed as well.
    RTR.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    They also make it in capsule form. It's called "Life Support," and it contains hawthorn as well.
    Yeah I forgot about life support. Isn't LS like 1/2 the dose of CS?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Yeah I forgot about life support. Isn't LS like 1/2 the dose of CS?
    It takes 4 caps to equal 1 scoop of the powder, so you'd go through the caps quicker. As always, it's much more cost efficient to go with the powder. But you know how it goes... some people will pay for the convenience.
    RTR.

  13. yeah life support, thats what it is. i call it cycle assist cause i use it on cycles, i know its ont called that, but on the tub, it says cycle. cycle assist is the other stuff, yeah

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    CoQ-10 is kinda pricey depending on where you buy it. I paid $40 for 240 caps @ 200mg each(killer deal). I have a study on CoQ-10 but Im too busy to find it right now. Im using 400mg CoQ 10 and 3,000mg Hawthorne extracts ed and my BP is fine(even on Test/dbol/stimulants)
    I think that may be why the Hawthorne is working because I'm dosing it at just 1000mg. I will bump it up to 3000mg with CoQ-10. How many days did it take for it to start bringing your levels back down?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    I think that may be why the Hawthorne is working because I'm dosing it at just 1000mg. I will bump it up to 3000mg with CoQ-10. How many days did it take for it to start bringing your levels back down?
    I started them before I went on cycle, so my levels were within a healthy range, but my BP has stayed in a healthy range since starting my cycle, even while using stims(E-911, no shotgun) so I think this combo is doing its job.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    yeah im young, and i have high bp, and my heart pounds hard randomly. ive been using fish oil and b6 and hasnt worked
    That sounds like you may have other issues since that sounds like heart palpitations. It may be wise to have a stress EKG to ensure that you don't have an underlying arrhythmia.

  17. Lots of good recommendations. Generally, natural ways to lower P/B include...

    CoQ10
    Garlic
    Hawthorn
    Fish oil or Flax seed
    Folic Acid
    Vitamin C
    Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium
    Coleus forskohlii
    Mistletoe
    Rauwolfia
    Diet - i.e. "DASH" particularly lower sodium *Diet is a MAJOR factor
    Aerobic exercise
    Meditation, yoga, and other mind/body relaxation and stress reducing methods
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  18. Cycle Support, EFA's and Celery Seed Extract FTW!

    Tons of H20!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lowering Blood Pressure
    By jon671 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 07:43 PM
  2. C-12 Peptide for Lowering Blood Pressure
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 11:48 PM
  3. Lowering Blood Pressure
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 04:21 PM
  4. lowering blood pressure
    By vicaversa6922 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 11:21 AM
  5. Supps for lowering blood pressure...
    By bizzare_777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Log in
Log in