Lowering Blood Pressure
- 11-28-2009, 11:45 AM
- 11-28-2009, 11:51 AM
I think I read somewhere that garlic can, check that up though!
- 11-28-2009, 11:56 AM
CoQ-10 dosed @ 400mg ed
11-28-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm reading on CoQ-10 now and the dosing of it. I have used it before at 100mg.
11-28-2009, 02:44 PM
yeah im young, and i have high bp, and my heart pounds hard randomly. ive been using fish oil and b6 and hasnt worked
11-28-2009, 02:45 PM
you know app nuts cycle assist powder called "cycle" i think says it lowers bp. ive taken it before with a cycle but i wasnt looking for how it affects my bp.
11-28-2009, 03:55 PM
11-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Celery seed extract and Ameal Peptide.
11-28-2009, 04:00 PM
11-28-2009, 04:04 PM
11-28-2009, 04:06 PM
11-28-2009, 04:12 PM
11-28-2009, 06:03 PM
yeah life support, thats what it is. i call it cycle assist cause i use it on cycles, i know its ont called that, but on the tub, it says cycle. cycle assist is the other stuff, yeah
11-28-2009, 08:23 PM
11-28-2009, 09:05 PM
11-28-2009, 10:43 PM
11-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Lots of good recommendations. Generally, natural ways to lower P/B include...
Fish oil or Flax seed
Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium
Diet - i.e. "DASH" particularly lower sodium *Diet is a MAJOR factor
Meditation, yoga, and other mind/body relaxation and stress reducing methods
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
11-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Cycle Support, EFA's and Celery Seed Extract FTW!
Tons of H20!
Similar Forum Threads
- By jon671 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-01-2009, 07:43 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-06-2009, 11:48 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 72Last Post: 02-13-2008, 04:21 PM
- By vicaversa6922 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-07-2007, 11:21 AM
- By bizzare_777 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-07-2006, 03:41 PM