E-Bol

W

whosane

Awards
Well I plan on ordering this. Any review. Also any idea when NP will have it in stock?

B

Ben Tactical

Awards
I'm interested in running this myself. NutraPlanet, when will it be available?
whosane, do you plan on stacking with t-bol?

B

Ben Tactical

Awards
Yes. I plan on starting the stack in dec/jan.
Sweet! I'm 12 days in on my second bottle of T-Bol and its freakin' awesome. I plan on running E-Bol right afterwards so I can see how it is on its own,then I'll run the T-Bol/E-Bol stack next year. I'm just hoping Nutraplanet gets it in soon as I noticed they updated the product pic already.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank God they got rid of the rhodiola. It was the worlds strongest extract, in a whopping amount, enough to sedate an elephant and kill small men. Jesus that sucked.

B

Ben Tactical

Awards
enough to sedate an elephant and kill small men. Jesus that sucked.
Heh heh, at my height and weight that deffinately woulda sucked.

Well I bit the bullet and got my hands on two bottles of the new E-Bol and should be receiving sometime this week. I have about 8 days left till I'm out of T-Bol so there will be a couple days of stacking T-Bol/E-Bol going on.

BTW I am running the "older" T-Bol 180 count bottles. First bottle ran six caps a day @ 2-2-2 then second bottle running 8 caps a day @ 3-2-3. It's been an awesome ride so far!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But did you experience the 'vasodianabolism™'?

Every time I see that I want to punch babies.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully V2 is MUCH improved cause I gotta say the original, though promising, was a huge letdown

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first was a bummer new one looks decent, but damn its a lot of pills!