Blow through walls and get ripped with Dermacrine Liqua-Vade!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Exclamation Blow through walls and get ripped with Dermacrine Liqua-Vade!


    Dermacrine Liqua-Vade



    Dear AM,

    The new Dermacrine Liqua-Vade is here and it’s up to 3x more effective than previous topical version.

    Dermacrine Liqua-Vade is considered our safest and mildest pro-hormone formula, however it can deliver serious results very quickly. Dermacrine can help improve recovery, stamina and strength. As a great well rounded formula, Dermacrine serves as a perfect addition to virtually any pro-hormone or AAS cycle.

    Dermacrine can be used as an anti-catabolic agent during cutting, or as an anabolic agent for bulking when combined with the proper bulking agents and diet.

    Since Dermacrine can suppress natural testosterone production, we recommend a PCT after a cycle.

    Supplement Facts



    Benefits

    • Accelerates recovery time
    • Improves exercise stamina
    • Increased strength and muscle hardness
    • Reduces body fat

    Side effects

    Hairloss - none

    Liver toxicity - none

    Gyno - nipple sensitivity may occur temporarily in sensitive individuals, however permanent gyno is easily avoidable and extremely rare

    Bloat - mild

    Insomnia - rare

    Anxiety - may occur in some non-exercising individuals

    Recommended use

    Every day for 4-6 weeks.

    At the average dose, 1 bottle lasts 4 weeks.

    Dermacrine may also be used as a “kick start” for a longer cycle to quickly increase anabolic hormone levels. It may also be used as a “finisher” to keep anabolic hormone levels elevated while long acting esters (injectables) clear during the end of a cycle.

    Recommended stacks

    Dermacrine may be stacked with virtually any pro-hormone, AAS or TRT regimen for a boost in energy, libido and recovery from exercise. Dermacrine can also aid in fat loss due to its strong thermogenic effect, while also supporting immune system function. Dermacrine would be considered synergistic with any of the below items -

    Injectable AAS (Testosterone, Primobolan, Masteron, Trenbolone, ect)
    Oral AAS (Anavar, Winny, Dianabol, Anadrol, ect)
    Oral Pro-Steroids (Epistane, Pheraplex, Superdrol, ect)

    Recommend PCT

    Before starting any cycle, I recommend reading the Official PCT of 2009.

    For a basic PCT outline we suggest -

    For a 4 week cycle – Sustain Alpha or Testosterone Recovery Stack

    For a 6 week cycle – Testosterone Recovery Stack




    I’d like to thank you for supporting Primordial Performance!

    Yours in health & fitness,

    Eric Potratz
    Primordial Founder & President

    Questions?

    Phone – 1-800-568-2924
    Email - info@primordialperformance.com
    Visit - Primordial Performance

  2. therealest77
    therealest77's Avatar

    JUST ORDERED MINE!!

  3. Sweet niblets
    •   
       

  4. Ordered two!


    Might run this w/ epi. Will it keep libido up on cycle?

  5. damn that is good news!!!!

    heard rumor of this but man looks like xmas list just got a little longer!

    gotta love Liqua Vade

  6. I thought the point of dermacrine was to get the skin conversion of dhea to the target hormones?

  7. i was wondering the sam thing bigmoe. does the dhea still convert into 1-test even tho its not interacting with the skins hormones?

  8. but isnt the whole issue with DHEA absorption overall, normal intestinal absorption is the pitfall of DHEA, maybe just like resveratrol the bucal absorption is better???

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    I thought the point of dermacrine was to get the skin conversion of dhea to the target hormones?
    Yes, but these enzymes also exist in the blood and liver (to a lesser extent) but eventually the conversions will be made. Plus, the liqua-vade technology is perfect for the lipophilic hormones in Dermacrine. Its going to offer much high delivery than a standard cap or tablet... a technology we didnt have 4 years ago.

    _Eric

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    i was wondering the sam thing bigmoe. does the dhea still convert into 1-test even tho its not interacting with the skins hormones?
    DHEA wont convert to 1-testosterone... but it can convert to testosterone.

    If you want 1-testosterone then checkout 1-T Liqua-Vade -

    A REAL anabolic muscle building supplement - 1-T Liqua-Vade

    1-T is basically Dermacrine on steroids.

    -Eric

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    but isnt the whole issue with DHEA absorption overall, normal intestinal absorption is the pitfall of DHEA, maybe just like resveratrol the bucal absorption is better???
    Liqua-Vade solves these bio-availability problems -

    The Future of Nutrient Delivery - Liqua-Vade

    -Eric

  12. If you are already taking a trans-res supp and a test booster is this ok to add? Or would it be best run alone?

  13. I would be interested on seeing some logs of this stuff. If anyone who orded are gonna be loging this please post a link
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  14. Would this be recommended to use during a cut?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    If you are already taking a trans-res supp and a test booster is this ok to add? Or would it be best run alone?
    It would be safe, but since Dermacring technically has pro-hormones its generally not stacked with natural test boosters. These are products you would use after a Dermacrine cycle to help stimulate your natural testosterone production again.

    -Eric

  16. Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    Would this be recommended to use during a cut?
    Yep pits excellent for a cut, cant you see the guy next to the bottle?

    But seriously, you will get high conversion to 7-oxo and 7-beta DHEA which are very thermogenic hormones. (fat burning)

    -Eric

  17. Even though this is a considered a "mild" PH, 21 recommended age?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CHANcore View Post
    Even though this is a considered a "mild" PH, 21 recommended age?
    i would say yea but it yer own descression(sp)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CHANcore View Post
    Even though this is a considered a "mild" PH, 21 recommended age?
    Yeah, but then again their are some 40 yr olds that aren't responsible enough to be using pro-hormones.

  20. Understood, I'm always reading + learning on these forums...not trying to jump into anything, just educating and preparing myself for when the time comes!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CHANcore View Post
    Understood, I'm always reading + learning on these forums...not trying to jump into anything, just educating and preparing myself for when the time comes!
    Smart to do... Dermacrine is really something to save for when you have already exausted your natural resources (proteins, aminos, sleep, consistent training, ect).

    -Eric

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CHANcore View Post
    Understood, I'm always reading + learning on these forums...not trying to jump into anything, just educating and preparing myself for when the time comes!
    Great response my friend; preparation is the key to success!

    We're here to answer any questions that you may have about our product line.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  23. FYI, Since many of our customers would be missing out on this sale, so we have decided to extend the black Friday sale until Tuesday night at 12:00am

    -Eric

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    FYI, Since many of our customers would be missing out on this sale, so we have decided to extend the black Friday sale until Tuesday night at 12:00am

    -Eric
    this is great news Eric this will give me a chance to grab a few extra things i wanted to try im waiting on my premax as i type i cant wait to try it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    this is great news Eric this will give me a chance to grab a few extra things i wanted to try im waiting on my premax as i type i cant wait to try it.
    Yep, Dermacrine liqua-vade will probably be going on back order by Wednesday so if you need it for an upcoming cycle get in now.

    -Eric

  26. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Might run this w/ epi. Will it keep libido up on cycle?
    bump for answer.

  27. sweet
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  28. can i send my 1t tren back so you can convert it to liqua-vade form

  29. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Might run this w/ epi. Will it keep libido up on cycle?
    Yes it will... it sorta acts like a test base on cycle.

    -Eric

  30. In the future i plan on running one of your liquivade prducts. Should I stack the LV-dermacrine or the LV-1t with a bottle of havoc? I would like to do havoc at 30 mg a day for three weeks. BTw this would be my second cycle.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    In the future i plan on running one of your liquivade prducts. Should I stack the LV-dermacrine or the LV-1t with a bottle of havoc? I would like to do havoc at 30 mg a day for three weeks. BTw this would be my second cycle.
    Was your first cycle epi?


    try dermacrine-LV with epi. Run the Epi for 4 weeks.

    What i want to know is it ok to keep running the dermacrine for two weeks after the epi??

    like-
    E/E/E/E
    D/D/D/D/D/D-PCT

    Or should i start pct after epi?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Was your first cycle epi?


    try dermacrine-LV with epi. Run the Epi for 4 weeks.

    What i want to know is it ok to keep running the dermacrine for two weeks after the epi??

    like-
    E/E/E/E
    D/D/D/D/D/D-PCT

    Or should i start pct after epi?
    I want to know this as well.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Was your first cycle epi?


    try dermacrine-LV with epi. Run the Epi for 4 weeks.

    What i want to know is it ok to keep running the dermacrine for two weeks after the epi??

    like-
    E/E/E/E
    D/D/D/D/D/D-PCT

    Or should i start pct after epi?
    That would be a good cycle. You would start the PCT right after the Dermacrine.

    1-T would be even stronger, but if the lethargy bothers you then stick with the Dermacrine.

    -Eric

  34. IS this safe as a first cycle ever? And how is it that you wont have any hairloss. This is hard to believe when using and PH

  35. Quote Originally Posted by mxmatt15 View Post
    IS this safe as a first cycle ever? And how is it that you wont have any hairloss. This is hard to believe when using and PH
    dermacrine is fine for a first cycle and hair loss should not be a problem its a very mild ph.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mxmatt15 View Post
    IS this safe as a first cycle ever? And how is it that you wont have any hairloss. This is hard to believe when using and PH
    From the writeup:
    "The second hormone in Dermacrine is pregnenolone. This hormone was added in a precise ratio with the DHEA to balance and control conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which may cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. (24) Those sensitive to DHT who are concerned with hair-loss need not worry; Dermacrine won't cost you the hair-line! Pregnenolone is also a powerful neurosteroid, which can enhance cognitive focus and memory. (21-23)"

    I'm not sure if you're thinking about buying any Dermacrine, but be aware that there is a very nice sale going on right now at; it ends at midnight (PST).

  37. and taking it at 18?.....

  38. Quote Originally Posted by mxmatt15 View Post
    and taking it at 18?.....
    I would not recommend using any PH at 18, mild or not.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    That would be a good cycle. You would start the PCT right after the Dermacrine.

    1-T would be even stronger, but if the lethargy bothers you then stick with the Dermacrine.

    -Eric
    Cool, thanks. good to know i can run the dermacrine-LV for two weeks after epi is finished. This will give me a longer cycle, which is what i want.

    Yeah next cycle will be 1-T-LV and epi but that won't be for a long time.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Cool, thanks. good to know i can run the dermacrine-LV for two weeks after epi is finished. This will give me a longer cycle, which is what i want.

    Yeah next cycle will be 1-T-LV and epi but that won't be for a long time.
    cool man i was looking to do something similar except dermacrine/havoc i think this will be sweet.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DERMACRINE LIQUA-VADE
    By meltz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 01:32 PM
  2. Var and DERMACRINE LIQUA-VADE stack?
    By nieves74 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 03:33 PM
  3. Epistane vs Dermacrine Liqua-vade
    By mxmatt15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 11:11 PM
Log in
Log in