Blow through walls and get ripped with Dermacrine Liqua-Vade!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine Liqua-Vade​

Dear AM,

The new Dermacrine Liqua-Vade is here and it’s up to 3x more effective than previous topical version.

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade is considered our safest and mildest pro-hormone formula, however it can deliver serious results very quickly. Dermacrine can help improve recovery, stamina and strength. As a great well rounded formula, Dermacrine serves as a perfect addition to virtually any pro-hormone or AAS cycle.

Dermacrine can be used as an anti-catabolic agent during cutting, or as an anabolic agent for bulking when combined with the proper bulking agents and diet.

Since Dermacrine can suppress natural testosterone production, we recommend a PCT after a cycle.

Supplement Facts

Benefits

• Accelerates recovery time
  • Improves exercise stamina
  • Increased strength and muscle hardness
  • Reduces body fat

Side effects

Hairloss - none

Liver toxicity - none

Gyno - nipple sensitivity may occur temporarily in sensitive individuals, however permanent gyno is easily avoidable and extremely rare

Bloat - mild

Insomnia - rare

Anxiety - may occur in some non-exercising individuals

Recommended use

Every day for 4-6 weeks.

At the average dose, 1 bottle lasts 4 weeks.

Dermacrine may also be used as a “kick start” for a longer cycle to quickly increase anabolic hormone levels. It may also be used as a “finisher” to keep anabolic hormone levels elevated while long acting esters (injectables) clear during the end of a cycle.​

Recommended stacks

Dermacrine may be stacked with virtually any pro-hormone, AAS or TRT regimen for a boost in energy, libido and recovery from exercise. Dermacrine can also aid in fat loss due to its strong thermogenic effect, while also supporting immune system function. Dermacrine would be considered synergistic with any of the below items -

Injectable AAS (Testosterone, Primobolan, Masteron, Trenbolone, ect)
Oral AAS (Anavar, Winny, Dianabol, Anadrol, ect)
Oral Pro-Steroids (Epistane, Pheraplex, Superdrol, ect)​

Recommend PCT

Before starting any cycle, I recommend reading the Official PCT of 2009.

For a basic PCT outline we suggest -

For a 4 week cycle – Sustain Alpha or Testosterone Recovery Stack

For a 6 week cycle – Testosterone Recovery Stack

I’d like to thank you for supporting Primordial Performance!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Ordered two!

Might run this w/ epi. Will it keep libido up on cycle?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn that is good news!!!!

heard rumor of this but man looks like xmas list just got a little longer!

gotta love Liqua Vade

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought the point of dermacrine was to get the skin conversion of dhea to the target hormones?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering the sam thing bigmoe. does the dhea still convert into 1-test even tho its not interacting with the skins hormones?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but isnt the whole issue with DHEA absorption overall, normal intestinal absorption is the pitfall of DHEA, maybe just like resveratrol the bucal absorption is better???

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought the point of dermacrine was to get the skin conversion of dhea to the target hormones?
Yes, but these enzymes also exist in the blood and liver (to a lesser extent) but eventually the conversions will be made. Plus, the liqua-vade technology is perfect for the lipophilic hormones in Dermacrine. Its going to offer much high delivery than a standard cap or tablet... a technology we didnt have 4 years ago.

_Eric

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
If you are already taking a trans-res supp and a test booster is this ok to add? Or would it be best run alone?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be interested on seeing some logs of this stuff. If anyone who orded are gonna be loging this please post a link

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you are already taking a trans-res supp and a test booster is this ok to add? Or would it be best run alone?
It would be safe, but since Dermacring technically has pro-hormones its generally not stacked with natural test boosters. These are products you would use after a Dermacrine cycle to help stimulate your natural testosterone production again.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would this be recommended to use during a cut?
Yep pits excellent for a cut, cant you see the guy next to the bottle?

But seriously, you will get high conversion to 7-oxo and 7-beta DHEA which are very thermogenic hormones. (fat burning)

-Eric

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Even though this is a considered a "mild" PH, 21 recommended age?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even though this is a considered a "mild" PH, 21 recommended age?
Yeah, but then again their are some 40 yr olds that aren't responsible enough to be using pro-hormones.

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Understood, I'm always reading + learning on these forums...not trying to jump into anything, just educating and preparing myself for when the time comes!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Understood, I'm always reading + learning on these forums...not trying to jump into anything, just educating and preparing myself for when the time comes!
Smart to do... Dermacrine is really something to save for when you have already exausted your natural resources (proteins, aminos, sleep, consistent training, ect).

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great response my friend; preparation is the key to success! :)

We're here to answer any questions that you may have about our product line.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FYI, Since many of our customers would be missing out on this sale, so we have decided to extend the black Friday sale until Tuesday night at 12:00am

-Eric

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FYI, Since many of our customers would be missing out on this sale, so we have decided to extend the black Friday sale until Tuesday night at 12:00am

-Eric
this is great news Eric this will give me a chance to grab a few extra things i wanted to try:D im waiting on my premax as i type i cant wait to try it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is great news Eric this will give me a chance to grab a few extra things i wanted to try:D im waiting on my premax as i type i cant wait to try it.
Yep, Dermacrine liqua-vade will probably be going on back order by Wednesday so if you need it for an upcoming cycle get in now.

-Eric

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
can i send my 1t tren back so you can convert it to liqua-vade form :D

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
In the future i plan on running one of your liquivade prducts. Should I stack the LV-dermacrine or the LV-1t with a bottle of havoc? I would like to do havoc at 30 mg a day for three weeks. BTw this would be my second cycle.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
In the future i plan on running one of your liquivade prducts. Should I stack the LV-dermacrine or the LV-1t with a bottle of havoc? I would like to do havoc at 30 mg a day for three weeks. BTw this would be my second cycle.
Was your first cycle epi?

try dermacrine-LV with epi. Run the Epi for 4 weeks.

What i want to know is it ok to keep running the dermacrine for two weeks after the epi??

like-
E/E/E/E
D/D/D/D/D/D-PCT

Or should i start pct after epi?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established

What i want to know is it ok to keep running the dermacrine for two weeks after the epi??

like-
E/E/E/E
D/D/D/D/D/D-PCT

I want to know this as well.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

like-
E/E/E/E
D/D/D/D/D/D-PCT

That would be a good cycle. You would start the PCT right after the Dermacrine.

1-T would be even stronger, but if the lethargy bothers you then stick with the Dermacrine.

-Eric

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
IS this safe as a first cycle ever? And how is it that you wont have any hairloss. This is hard to believe when using and PH

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IS this safe as a first cycle ever? And how is it that you wont have any hairloss. This is hard to believe when using and PH
dermacrine is fine for a first cycle and hair loss should not be a problem its a very mild ph.:)

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
From the writeup:
"The second hormone in Dermacrine is pregnenolone. This hormone was added in a precise ratio with the DHEA to balance and control conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which may cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. (24) Those sensitive to DHT who are concerned with hair-loss need not worry; Dermacrine won't cost you the hair-line! Pregnenolone is also a powerful neurosteroid, which can enhance cognitive focus and memory. (21-23)"

I'm not sure if you're thinking about buying any Dermacrine, but be aware that there is a very nice sale going on right now at; it ends at midnight (PST).

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

1-T would be even stronger, but if the lethargy bothers you then stick with the Dermacrine.

-Eric
Cool, thanks. good to know i can run the dermacrine-LV for two weeks after epi is finished. This will give me a longer cycle, which is what i want. :thumbsup:

Yeah next cycle will be 1-T-LV and epi but that won't be for a long time.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks. good to know i can run the dermacrine-LV for two weeks after epi is finished. This will give me a longer cycle, which is what i want. :thumbsup:

cool man i was looking to do something similar except dermacrine/havoc:D i think this will be sweet.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yep, Dermacrine seems to pick up where epi leaves off. It will be a great cycle for you.

-Eric

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Yep, Dermacrine seems to pick up where epi leaves off. It will be a great cycle for you.

-Eric
Could you run the dermacrine with epi for a cut/recomp, was thinking of doing a 6 week epi pulse with either derma everyday or 11-oxo everyday...I am thinking Dermacrine will make me feel better but am lookingfor the better of the 2 for cutting some abdominal fat and lowering cortisol

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This wasposted above, many people LOVE that stack bro! keep it posted if you run it
:trink26:

like-
E/E/E/E
D/D/D/D/D/D-PCT

-Eric

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
This wasposted above, many people LOVE that stack bro! keep it posted if you run it
:trink26:
Thanks, I have read some users speak of bloat with dermacrine, that is why I ask

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could you run the dermacrine with epi for a cut/recomp, was thinking of doing a 6 week epi pulse with either derma everyday or 11-oxo everyday...I am thinking Dermacrine will make me feel better but am lookingfor the better of the 2 for cutting some abdominal fat and lowering cortisol
Dermacrine will give you the anti-cortisol benefits similar to the 11-oxo, but it will also give you the benefits of the other androgenic/anbolic hormones androstenediol and androstenedione... and the very thermogenic 7-oxo-DHEA metabolites that will help with fat loss.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can this be used as a pulse cycle ?
It would be great for a pulse cycle... but I dont think pulsing is the best way to cycle.

Keeping blood levels stead and even is the best way to minimize side-effects and maximize the anabolic potential. I really see no reason to pulse any steroid. If its toxic, then reduce the dose, or dont use it.

-Eric