Halodrol-50 clone Halo-X

statik

statik

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has any info/reviews for Halo-X. It says it is the original Halodrol-50 formula. I have never cycled H-Drol and I didn't know if the clones were really just as good. The only real difference it listed was that it was 25mg pills instead of 50mg. So you would have to double up your daily dosage. It also claims to have an extra ingredient that Gaspari didn't have that will induce better fat burning.

I'm 31, 5'10, 165. I started training 2 1/2 years ago because I had gotten out of shape. The only supplements I normally use are protein and redline extreme for fat burning. With my diet and training I have dropped to 165 from 221. And it was body fat not muscle. Is Halo-X even a good supp to start building with while still cutting?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
it sounds like ur looking to recomp but i may be mistaken. ur goal is to cut a few bf% and maybe pick up a few lbs of muscle? search for hdrol logs and u can see others results with it. and the original gaspari had the 4-chloro thats in halox and everyother hdrol clone but it also had a bit of dmt i think?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
most people run halo for 6-8 weeks something like 50/50/75/75/75/75 for a first cycle or some people start at 75mg and go to 100+

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
look for judo joshs hdrol log he did a log just a few weeks ago and had good results on a keto diet

statik

statik

Awards
Thanks for the responses I'll def look up those logs and I'm guessing the keto diet is listed in the fat loss/diet section. I've read a few logs before for H-drol. Don't think I've read judo josh's though. Sounds like this will be a good first-timer cycle. I've never tried and ph or ps before, unless you count xplo-bol and ester-bol.