LG Trifecta Stack

L

liftw8t

Awards
Okay now i'm wondering about this stack and wanted to know is this a test booster or a prohormone of some sort. Reason I ask is because I notice you have to PCT with this stack and if its just test booster then why is PCT needed?
Whats in the stack:
-Methly 1-D
Prohormone Complex 125mg **
3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One
3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid
Para-Hydroxy-Phenyl-Ethanolamine
Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 250mg **
Luteolin
Ellagic Acid (Standardized)
Piperine
Zinc Aspartate
Coleus Forskolin (Standardized)
Caprylic Acid (From Sodium Caprylate)
Stinging Nettle Extract (Highly Standardized)
2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One

-Methly Masterdrol V2
Proprietary Blend
Prohormone Complex 100mg **
3-Alpha-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-One (12x) **
HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin **
Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 89mg **
7-Methoxy-8-(3-Methylbut-2-En-1-Yl)-2H-Chromen-2-One
Beta-Hydroxy-Tyramine
Spinacia Extract (90% Sterones)
Chitosan
Lecithin
Zinc Aspartate
Luteolin
Delta2,3'-Biindoline-2',3-Dione
Yohimbine

-Formadrol Extreme
Anti-Aromatase Complex 27mg **
SERM Complex 520mg **
Sodium Caprylate
Ellagic Acid (Highly Standardized)
Ginger (Highly Standardized)
Quercetin
Luteolin
Piperine

***please enlighten me on this

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Okay now i'm wondering about this stack and wanted to know is this a test booster or a prohormone of some sort. Reason I ask is because I notice you have to PCT with this stack and if its just test booster then why is PCT needed?
Whats in the stack:
-Methly 1-D
Prohormone Complex 125mg **
3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One
Para-Hydroxy-Phenyl-Ethanolamine
Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 250mg **
Luteolin
Ellagic Acid (Standardized)
Piperine
Zinc Aspartate
Coleus Forskolin (Standardized)
Caprylic Acid (From Sodium Caprylate)
Stinging Nettle Extract (Highly Standardized)

-Methly Masterdrol V2
Proprietary Blend
Prohormone Complex 100mg **
3-Alpha-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-One (12x) **
HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin **
Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 89mg **
7-Methoxy-8-(3-Methylbut-2-En-1-Yl)-2H-Chromen-2-One
Beta-Hydroxy-Tyramine
Spinacia Extract (90% Sterones)
Chitosan
Lecithin
Zinc Aspartate
Luteolin
Delta2,3'-Biindoline-2',3-Dione
Yohimbine

-Formadrol Extreme
Anti-Aromatase Complex 27mg **
SERM Complex 520mg **
Sodium Caprylate
Ellagic Acid (Highly Standardized)
Ginger (Highly Standardized)
Quercetin
Luteolin
Piperine

***please enlighten me on this
i dont understand your question, your anwser is in your post. This is a PH, very mild but no matter how mild, there can be some amount of shutdown or deregulation your body isn't used to. So do you NEED a PCT? no, you dont NEED one, you dont NEED one taking anything. Would someone highly SUGGEST you DO? yes, PCT takes out a lot of the risk envolved with coming off a cycle. so if the cost of the PCT outweighs the risk of not haveing some kind of PCT then dont, but I suggest very much you invest in it, to be on the safe side

L

liftw8t

Awards
i dont understand your question, your anwser is in your post. This is a PH, very mild but no matter how mild, there can be some amount of shutdown or deregulation your body isn't used to. So do you NEED a PCT? no, you dont NEED one, you dont NEED one taking anything. Would someone highly SUGGEST you DO? yes, PCT takes out a lot of the risk envolved with coming off a cycle. so if the cost of the PCT outweighs the risk of not haveing some kind of PCT then dont, but I suggest very much you invest in it, to be on the safe side
Very true and i just wasnt sure because i got that information from bodybuilding. com and i know they took PH's off. Any idea what any of these convert into?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Its a very mild PH but as stated that doesnt mean you dont want a PCT i mean its cheap enough buying the stack use it. Im starting mine tommorow just for a little gains but still im planning on PCT.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Very true and i just wasnt sure because i got that information from bodybuilding. com and i know they took PH's off. Any idea what any of these convert into?
not sure, i'm not a make shift chemist as some people are on these boards lol

L

liftw8t

Awards
I'm worried about shutting down test really for something that wouldnt be worth it would rather wait to use real juice

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I'm worried about shutting down test really for something that wouldnt be worth it would rather wait to use real juice
BY NO MEANS will this have any major shutdown, if you really wanted to i'm sure you could get away with out PCT that is how mild this product is in the PH world. Again i dont suggest not taking a PCT, but this isn't like M-drol or Phrea compounds or any real hard DS. If your looking to start kinda experimenting with something a bit hormonal, this is the way to go. Its a good product(atleast the oringal M1D was) I've taken this stack, worked well for me. No sides that I could remember, and I did get some nice gains as first somewhat hormonal compound.