Win a FREE LG T-Shirt - Become a Supplement Expert

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
how do we get the t-shirt? i got 28/29 correct?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn I only got 22..off by 1 point for the shirt dammit..I was looking forward to rocking a LG shirt at the gym too.. How many times can we re-take this..lol

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of those were pretty iffy - "When is it best to have protein?" Answers were: "Before a workout" and "After a workout". Protein all day long is important, not just before or after lifting.

Still, it lays some nice groundwork for a baseline that differentiates a novice from a person more experienced. I still certainly wouldn't consider myself an expert though, nor would I consider anyone so simply based on that quiz. Not to detract in anyway from that quiz, but I know that Dr. D, dsade and Mulletsoldier (just for examples) all make me look like a total newb in comparison.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established

I'm curious to know how to get the shirt as well.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They will prolly mail it to you automatically thats why you had to register and fill in your name and adress

EDIT: my fault nevermind I was getting it confused with some forums I registered for today.. sorry I have no clue how they will mail the shirt.. im sure legalgear willexplain further

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
They will prolly mail it to you automatically thats why you had to register and fill in your name and adress
Well then I suppose I'm screwed. I must have skipped over that part in haste. :doh:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my fault nevermind I was getting it confused with some forums I registered for today.. sorry I have no clue how they will mail the shirt.. im sure legalgear willexplain further

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I emailed the webmaster with my info for the shirt... That correct way to do it?? Cause it never asked for ur address when u register

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They will email you for the address (the automatic form is coming next week) and get your shirts out ASAP.

Thanks for trying. I think the protein question is a little tricky. It does say BEST time, meaning if you were a noob, it is prefferable to take the bulk of your protein after training.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They will email you for the address (the automatic form is coming next week) and get your shirts out ASAP.

Thanks for trying. I think the protein question is a little tricky. It does say BEST time, meaning if you were a noob, it is prefferable to take the bulk of your protein after training.
sweet i plan on rocking it out at the gym.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i got the email today asking for my addy so thanks lg this was a cool little promo

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cool i got a 28:D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i wish it showed what question i missed though so i will learn.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
21 ;(

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Also got the e mail. Shirt should be on the way soon!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i didnt get an email yet:(

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I scored a 27 :bigok:

Now, I wait for my email.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet, cant wait for my email about my shirt. Got a 26.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
I received an email and it asked for my address and size.
you did ?
i havent gotten an email yet
but i passed the quiz only an hour ago
so it probably takes more time
right?

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
oh alright thank you simmons
cant wait to get my shirt in the mail

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got a 25, no email that i see, hopefully i'll get the email so i can get my proper size tshirt from lg this time

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
i didnt get an email yet:(
maybe it was because I ordered so much GHenerate? Or maybe it has to do with the order the test was taken? But you should get the e mail soon I suspect, I can only confirm there is indeed a e mail addy request being sent out.:deal:

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I got my email asking for my address and size today, so it takes a day to get.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ooo boy i thought i was gonna get like a 18/29 but got a 26/29! lol i was surprised to pass but thats great its a sick shirt.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They will be emailing you as they get to each person.

No, we don't ship international, I will have to put that on the site. Sorry, I am not sending a shirt for $40...

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
i got my email yesterday
when should we expect the shirts to come in the mail ?