SizeON & NOXplode Stack - Any comments?

willowUK

Awards
Just thought I would put this out - see if anyone has:
a) Tried these two together and
b) got any comments on it as a stack

I have tried SizeON & SuperPump before & loved SizeON but NOT SP.
I have also tried CELLMASS & NOXplode before & loved the NOXplode but not really the CELLMASS

Im sure you can see where I am going here.

So I am planning to try the two prefered supps together - therefore running SizeON Post Workout & NOXplode Preworkout.

I cant see any issues with mixing the brands but just wondered peoples thoughts .... Cheers guys & happy lifting.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
To each its own Pre workout supps are so crazy in the fact that one can work extremely well for some person and terrible for another. I personally didnt feel anything from White Flood and felt so-so from jack3d so If he has had good experience with NOxplode thats fine dont bash it just because here our mindset is its terrible. Ive had freinds who love NOxplode and sizeon i personally dont use them because i dont use pre workout supps anymore.

Back to OP it should be a fine stack eventually down the road you can look into some of the Pre workout supps that this site likes like jack3d, maniac, Pre-max (new), stuff like that but this should be fine for you.

sonicwaste

Awards
Been there done that. It's not a bad stack.

I've switched to mainly a capsule delivery system for my preworkout, and powdered intra. My main staple is needtobuildmuscle's amp02 and need2killthat****.

I've not had many issues with loss of effectiveness. The Size On/Sp250 or size on/no xplode consistently gave great pumps and had good creatine delivery, but the energy/focus factor came and went. Not so with my current stack

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
ephedrine, caffeine, beta alanine and aakg are my favorite to stack pre workout.

willowUK

Awards
Thanks for the replys.
As for the comment about 'waste of money'
You could be possible right - there is obviously the option of going for a straight / much cheaper creatine source & my current pre workout (Primed Tabs) are working well & cheap.

BUT - I actaully like the taste of the SizeON & NOXplode so Im quite happy to pay the extra few quid and not have to hold my nose to get the stuff down.

Last time I use SizeON I used it as a 'during' workout drink .... Just sipped it throughout ... Seemed to really work for me.

Anyway - cheers for the pointers - I will definitely check out some of the 'recommended' products from this site/forum as well.

willowUK

Awards
Thanks for the replys.
You could be possibly right - there is obviously the option of going for a straight / much cheaper creatine source & my current pre workout (Primed Tabs) are working well & are cheap.

BUT - I actaully like the taste of the SizeON & NOXplode so Im quite happy to pay the extra few quid and not have to hold my nose to get the stuff down.

Last time I used SizeON I used it as a 'during' workout drink .... Just sipped it throughout ... Seemed to really work for me.

Anyway - cheers for the pointers - I will definitely check out some of the 'recommended' products from this site/forum as well.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys.
You could be possibly right - there is obviously the option of going for a straight / much cheaper creatine source & my current pre workout (Primed Tabs) are working well & are cheap.

Last time I used SizeON I used it as a 'during' workout drink .... Just sipped it throughout ... Seemed to really work for me.