Does Alpha Yohimbine cause same bloat as regular Yohimbine?

  1. New Member
    TheFox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    48.83%

    Does Alpha Yohimbine cause same bloat as regular Yohimbine?


    Just like the title states, does A-Y act in the same was as regular yohimbine in regards to bloating?

    I searched and searched and couldn't find a definitive asnwer

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFox View Post
    Just like the title states, does A-Y act in the same was as regular yohimbine in regards to bloating?

    I searched and searched and couldn't find a definitive asnwer
    Personally I have never experienced bloat on either yohimbine or alpha yohimbine.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    protempsfish's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%

    Anyone else familiar with yohimbine hcl? Interested in finding out more about this.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,515
    Rep Power
    831746
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    With many years of use under my belt, I say no.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. New Member
    protempsfish's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%

    Any reason? I have read both positive and negative. I am looking for a little extra 'kick' for my cardio workouts and possibly on lifting days but i read that this isnt good for that as it burns muscle as well as fat.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,515
    Rep Power
    831746
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by protempsfish View Post
    Any reason? I have read both positive and negative. I am looking for a little extra 'kick' for my cardio workouts and possibly on lifting days but i read that this isnt good for that as it burns muscle as well as fat.
    What kind of kick are you looking for...and where did you read this about ALPHA-Yohimbine (it is not the same as Yohimbine)?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    40.53%

    I`ve used the sublingual AY HCL on and off for 20 years and never had a bloat issue. Just occasionally an anger/quick temper issue.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,515
    Rep Power
    831746
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I`ve used the sublingual AY HCL on and off for 20 years and never had a bloat issue. Just occasionally an anger/quick temper issue.
    Where did you obtain sublingual Alpha-yohimbine 20 years ago?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. New Member
    protempsfish's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%

    Well i usually have a cup of coffee before my cardio and I do get the let downs afterwards. I noticed on NP that they were selling yohimbine bulk hcl powder for a really cheap price (one gram for $2.50.) Not too many people have written reviews on it and I am hoping that this could replace caffeine. I work out first thing in morning on an empty stomach
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,515
    Rep Power
    831746
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by protempsfish View Post
    Well i usually have a cup of coffee before my cardio and I do get the let downs afterwards. I noticed on NP that they were selling yohimbine bulk hcl powder for a really cheap price (one gram for $2.50.) Not too many people have written reviews on it and I am hoping that this could replace caffeine. I work out first thing in morning on an empty stomach
    I can't really use too much Yohimbine, due to prostate and anxiety issues.

    This thread, however, is asking about ALPHA-yohimbine.

    Once again, Alpha-Yohimbine is a different compound than yohimbine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  11. New Member
    protempsfish's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%

    I will start a new thread specifically on yohimbine hcl
  12. New Member
    sonicwaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    10.6%

    Even though it is a different compound, I believe it does the same thing effect wise... Difference being side effects.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:28 PM
  2. Yohimbine = rauwolscine = alpha-yohimbine?????????
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 09:06 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:45 PM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 06:55 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 01:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in