supplement stack help with winter bulk

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
right now i have hghup, 2nd gear, size on and prime. i also take zma and serious mass with a mix of my homemade shake. this is what im thinking and anybody is welcome critique it. Option 1.) hghup full bottle then wait 1 week then run size on with prime, wait 2 weeks then 2nd gear. Option 2.) prime with hghup then 2nd gear then size on a few weeks later. any other options or opinions is more than welcome! also will give rep points! :cheers:

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
so prime hghup and size on at same time? is that too much or will i be ok

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
no man. you could take them all at the same time. HGHup will help you sleep deep and get rejuvenated while prime will cut down recovery time, enhance strength, appetite, and decrease body fat while gaining muscle. size on to me is creatine, and none of these are hormonal (in the sense of ph/ds), so you can take that whenever.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
what about the whole too much free radical thing

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i dont know much about this but i read on a thread about n.o. and AAKG u dont take it on non workout days cause its too many free radicals or something and i didnt know if my supplements have the same effect ya know

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i dont know much about this but i read on a thread about n.o. and AAKG u dont take it on non workout days cause its too many free radicals or something and i didnt know if my supplements have the same effect ya know
i have no idea what you're talking about.
but theres no AAKG in HGHup, Prime, or 2nd gear...and I don't think there is in sizeon either.
Sizeone does however have 14 grams of sugar and maltodextrin... :(

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
you can take AAKG whenever you damn please. those supplements are fine to take.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
no, i never said there was aakg in anything of that hahaha i was wondering if all supplements were like aakg with free radicals

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are that concerned about free radicals get 3 bottles of Noxidant from RPN and take it post workout. Oh ya, they are on sale for $9.95 right now when you but 3.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
im not concerned, i just dont know cause ive never taken this many supplements at once so i didnt know

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
look it up and do some reading on the ingredients bonehead! Creatine monohydrate actually acts as an antioxidant in some ways and helps reduce free radicals, just for the heads up!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
no, i never said there was aakg in anything of that hahaha i was wondering if all supplements were like aakg with free radicals
Im familiar with all of those products, and i know there's no AAKG in them. you can take aakg whenever you want, so i didnt quite understand your analogy..

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
lets get this straight!!! I NEVER SAID AAKG IS IN ANY OF THE PRODUCTS ABOVE. i said are those supplements like AAKG in ways of free radicals. and texas, why did u text me and tell me different

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
lets clear it up. basically, im sayin is that too much to take at once and how do u recommend me taking it

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
lets clear it up. basically, im sayin is that too much to take at once and how do u recommend me taking it
no its practically 3 supplements and creatine. it is fine to take at once...and follow the recommended dosing. Prime you can do the 69 protocol.
creatine take 5g a day. No loading phase

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I never said anything about free radicals? I said I don't like taking too much because although it is non-hormonal it still shifts around chemicals/hormones in the body. That isn't the same thing as free radicals.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
so which 3 supplements. hghup prime and creatine then 2nd gear later or switch the hghup and 2nd gear

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Hghup and prime together would be a sick stack, I personally want to try it...2nd gear after and creatine throughout

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
that sounds good. all of those r gonna give me good results, i just want the perfect combination.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
now on creatine, should i just mix 5g mono a day in my shakes post workout or take size on

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it depends if you take a pwo drink that has creatine in it. I would say have the mono in your pwo drink if you don't already and you can add some after as well (maybe 3-5 grams before, 2+ grams after). As an example, when I have DominATP I get 5 grams of DiCreatine Mallate per serving so I don't need any after but when I take Jack3d there is significantly less per scoop (I take 1) so sometimes I can add mono to my post workout shake to get to 5 grams.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i take serious mass with my own ingredients in the mix like oatmeal, flaxseed ..etc. it has 1g of creatine in it. so yea maybe like 2 before 3 after gram wise

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
so r u sayin one combo wont do better than another combo?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
so r u sayin one combo wont do better than another combo?
it depends on your diet, and the work in the gym.
if you're benching and doing biceps 3 times a week with the same weight you've been doing and eating 2000 calories a day, then it will probably be worthless

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i change my routine about every 2 months or so. and i eat between 3500 to 4000 calories a day. weekends are usually around 4500

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i change my routine about every 2 months or so. and i eat between 3500 to 4000 calories a day. weekends are usually around 4500
good. supplements are just that; supplements.
they serve their purpose, but you gotta have the diet and training down.

like i said...go with prime and hgh up together. you will have ridiculous recovery and strength. 2nd gear, I dunno how that is solo I've only seen it used as PCT.
and creatine I don't really respond to, so I take 5g a day whenever. Usually in the AM or pre/intra workout

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i would be taking 2nd gear with size on as well. i should see some great results from this

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would and do plan to use hghup and prime together. I think it would work out great with my experiences of both.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
ive never taken size on, i have posted a thread on it and ppl love it so i dunno

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
ive never taken size on, i have posted a thread on it and ppl love it so i dunno
read the ingredients...

glucose, maltodextrin, and creatines.

serving suggestion: pre workout and pre bed on off days.
125 calories and 14 grams of sugar before bed??? hell no.
why not just save your money and get creatine monohydrate. sizeon is not gonna add any mass that you wont gain otherwise with creatine mono and food.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
dude, i got my diet down. its fine. diet is number 1. im not one of those ppl who substitute supplements for real food and expect to grow. im askin if size on will make my gains greater vs plain mono or any other creatine

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
and 14 g of sugar is nothing. i drink 2 scoops of serious mass b4 i bed with 300 g of carbs and it doesnt keep me up

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
dude, i got my diet down. its fine. diet is number 1. im not one of those ppl who substitute supplements for real food and expect to grow. im askin if size on will make my gains greater vs plain mono or any other creatine
no. and why are you taking so many carbs before bed?

are you a hard gainer

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
swoldierboy just buy some glycomaize and Creatine mono, and citrulline malate, mix it and you'll be pleased with results!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
its maltodextrin I believe, the carb source for pretty much all the designer creatine,etc products.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
its maltodextrin I believe, the carb source for pretty much all the designer creatine,etc products.
all i've ever heard is bad things about maltodextrin.
my mistake it is waxymaize. Swoldier boy, throw some waxymaize,bcaa, creatine mono, and citrulline malate in a intra workout shake. You will be thanking me soon :D

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
my mistake it is waxymaize. Swoldier boy, throw some waxymaize,bcaa, creatine mono, and citrulline malate in a intra workout shake. You will be thanking me soon :D
this would be a superior intra drink to sizeon in my opinion.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Some people believe that large amoiunts of nitrouse oxide increases free radicals and can be harmful when not training. I'm just letting everyone who gave the guy crap know that the belief is out there.

Having said that, I think that arginine products are mainly useful when you are training hard and burning off what's in your blood. Would anyone dissagree?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
how much would that be
Well, supposedly the nitrous molecule actually is a free radicle. Now I'm sure some one else can shed some light on whether or not it does the bad things that free radicles are supposed to do. I only know how the rumor got started. NO2 definately serves a perpouse in the body at the healthy level though.