supplement stack help with winter bulk

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i would be taking 2nd gear with size on as well. i should see some great results from this

2. i think sizeon is overhyped, no offense
    •   

3. I would and do plan to use hghup and prime together. I think it would work out great with my experiences of both.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

4. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I would and do plan to use hghup and prime together. I think it would work out great with my experiences of both.
    definitely a sick stack.

5. ive never taken size on, i have posted a thread on it and ppl love it so i dunno
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    ive never taken size on, i have posted a thread on it and ppl love it so i dunno
    read the ingredients...

glucose, maltodextrin, and creatines.

serving suggestion: pre workout and pre bed on off days.
    125 calories and 14 grams of sugar before bed??? hell no.
    why not just save your money and get creatine monohydrate. sizeon is not gonna add any mass that you wont gain otherwise with creatine mono and food.

7. dude, i got my diet down. its fine. diet is number 1. im not one of those ppl who substitute supplements for real food and expect to grow. im askin if size on will make my gains greater vs plain mono or any other creatine

8. and 14 g of sugar is nothing. i drink 2 scoops of serious mass b4 i bed with 300 g of carbs and it doesnt keep me up

9. Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    dude, i got my diet down. its fine. diet is number 1. im not one of those ppl who substitute supplements for real food and expect to grow. im askin if size on will make my gains greater vs plain mono or any other creatine
    no. and why are you taking so many carbs before bed?

are you a hard gainer

10. swoldierboy just buy some glycomaize and Creatine mono, and citrulline malate, mix it and you'll be pleased with results!

11. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    swoldierboy just buy some glycomaize and Creatine mono, and citrulline malate, mix it and you'll be pleased with results!
    not to mention buying bulk will have many many more servings

12. i never liked glycomaize

13. its maltodextrin I believe, the carb source for pretty much all the designer creatine,etc products.

14. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    its maltodextrin I believe, the carb source for pretty much all the designer creatine,etc products.
    all i've ever heard is bad things about maltodextrin.

15. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    its maltodextrin I believe, the carb source for pretty much all the designer creatine,etc products.
    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    all i've ever heard is bad things about maltodextrin.
    my mistake it is waxymaize. Swoldier boy, throw some waxymaize,bcaa, creatine mono, and citrulline malate in a intra workout shake. You will be thanking me soon
  16. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    my mistake it is waxymaize. Swoldier boy, throw some waxymaize,bcaa, creatine mono, and citrulline malate in a intra workout shake. You will be thanking me soon
    this would be a superior intra drink to sizeon in my opinion.

17. Some people believe that large amoiunts of nitrouse oxide increases free radicals and can be harmful when not training. I'm just letting everyone who gave the guy crap know that the belief is out there.

Having said that, I think that arginine products are mainly useful when you are training hard and burning off what's in your blood. Would anyone dissagree?

18. how much would that be

19. Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    how much would that be
    Well, supposedly the nitrous molecule actually is a free radicle. Now I'm sure some one else can shed some light on whether or not it does the bad things that free radicles are supposed to do. I only know how the rumor got started. NO2 definately serves a perpouse in the body at the healthy level though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine - The Perfect Winter Supplement
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 09:16 PM
  2. winter bulk help
    By Swoldierboy in forum Bulking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 01:36 PM
  3. Which is better for winter bulk?
    By davi514 in forum Anabolics