whats with 4AD?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.35%

whats with 4AD?

didnt 4AD get banned in 05? i thought it did along with a bunch of other ones. anyway, what is the difference between that old 4AD that was awesome as far as im concerned and 4-Androstene-Diol??

can someone explain the differences? i always used the old 4AD as a transdermal. i think i used to get it from powernutrition where they sold the powder in 5 gram bottles then you'd buy the DMSO or whatever transdermal delivery method you wanted to use. that stuff was awesome IMO. stacking that with m1t or 1ad was some of the best times of my training career.

and just to note, i HAVE been researching it but cant really find comparitive info like im looking for. so please dont tell me to search or research becuase i am. thanks in advance
    deadlift or DONT lift

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

new 4ad are diones. AMS has the UTT and the caps , and theyre coming out with a new rd or rapid desolve tablet. its just 1 further step away from the target testosterone so u dose it higher but UTT is supposed to be more effective but never tried the UTT . look for logs on ams 4ad theres alot on here. idk if that answers any of ur questions at all
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.16%

and if u get it from there website they got buy one get one free still i think
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    didnt 4AD get banned in 05? i thought it did along with a bunch of other ones. anyway, what is the difference between that old 4AD that was awesome as far as im concerned and 4-Androstene-Diol??

can someone explain the differences? i always used the old 4AD as a transdermal. i think i used to get it from powernutrition where they sold the powder in 5 gram bottles then you'd buy the DMSO or whatever transdermal delivery method you wanted to use. that stuff was awesome IMO. stacking that with m1t or 1ad was some of the best times of my training career.

and just to note, i HAVE been researching it but cant really find comparitive info like im looking for. so please dont tell me to search or research becuase i am. thanks in advance
    Original 4-AD was 4-androstenedione and 4-androstenediol. Those PHs was 1 step back to Testosterone

Actual 4-AD is 4-DHEA. 4-DHEA is converted in 4-androstenedione, so it's 2 steps back to testosterone

(The same with original 1-AD and actual 1-AD)
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.4%

Has anyone used 4-Androsterone as a transdermal yet? Any thoughts on it? I'm not sure how effective it would be, but I thought that Primordial Performance was pretty adamant that there was an abundant amount of the required enzymes available when used transdermally.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.21%

Actually, the preference would be to convert to 4-Androstenediol and some dione orally.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.35%

thanks for clearing that up
    deadlift or DONT lift
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

you like that, huh, why dont you research where they get those isomers from, the 4dhea, 1dhea and 19nor dhea from. lol, i dont want to spoil the suprise. lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Colognes/Scents: whats good, whats bad
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 04:17 PM
  2. Pro Hormones... Whats good? Whats not?
    By ghillyard441 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 05:04 PM
  3. Whats the most Rag you've ever taken?
    By tim1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 08:25 PM
  4. whats up
    By The Brute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 11:50 AM
  5. Whats the best PCT after M1T??
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-18-2004, 03:12 PM