Spawn clone cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdelquie

Awards
Hi everybody,

I'm planning on running a cycle of a myogenix spawn clone called supremacy by maximus labs starting in about a week. It is a combination of epistane and tren dose at 90 mg and 24 mg, respectively. I will be running this for 4 weeks followed by a pct of nolvadex at 40/40/20/20. My question is as follows: Is the pct dosage for the nolva too heavy? Could I go 30/20/20/10? Also, I am sketching out a little bit about gyno, have the compounds in this product produced gyno for anybody here? Thanks for you help.

Stats: 5"11/186/11%

MOD EDIT: This does not belong here. Read the rules, descriptions, and stickies.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran Epi by itself? Your gains might be enough from just that an might not need to risk the Tren as many people get gyno from it.

vdelquie

Awards
well I didn't buy them separately so I'm running it with the tren no matter what. I've run a 1-ad/4-ad cycle and didn't get gyno, so would it be safe to say I'm not gyno prone? I've read some logs and from what I've read folks have gotten good results from this stack (epi+tren)

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
You will get results but Tren is much different then 1-ad/4-ad. Good luck with the cycle and hope all goes well for you.

RiptMasta

Awards
spawn gave me seriouss body hair side effects i found best results with branched chained aminos and high dosages of creatine i wouldnt pct nolvadex i would do ids post cycle tabs and ids bromadrol and vitrex start ur post cycle ur last week when u feel ur estrogen start to rise but yeah its def a good ph how much did u get it for?

josifter

Awards
hey man just to let you know ive tried tren twice and had to stop because of gyno both times... it went away with nolva help but it sucks and i wont try it again

Status
Not open for further replies.