Post Cycle (Tamoxofin/Clomifene Citrate)

natedogg151

Awards
I just got off (SUS 500). I needed a PCT. I thought about 6oxo. I bought from a friend, Tamoxifin Citrate and Clomifene Citrate. It is the oral type. He said it was the best post cycle for an prohormone or steroid. I need the correct dosage information and the side effects please. I have already taken 1tube of each which i put into orange juice to depress the taste. Anyone who could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
can only commit on Nolvadex wich i hope u have and that u just spelld it wrong
but depending on how your body/nuts feel start out with 20mg the first week and run 10mg for 3 weeks following, or 20mg for 2 weeks but it really depends on how shutdown u feel. if u ask this in the anabolic section or in the PCT section you will get a better response

meathed

meathed

Awards
I just got off (SUS 500). I needed a PCT. I thought about 6oxo. I bought from a friend, Tamoxifin Citrate and Clomifene Citrate. It is the oral type. He said it was the best post cycle for an prohormone or steroid. I need the correct dosage information and the side effects please. I have already taken 1tube of each which i put into orange juice to depress the taste. Anyone who could help, it would be greatly appreciated.
I cannot post links due to post count restriction. Scroll down to "Post Cycle Therapy" in the Anabolics section and see the "no excuses.....PCT" thread. I'd get there asap as well. Sounds like you are in for a very difficult time if you indeed have taken what you say you did. Why the hell would you take anything let alone SUS without even knowing what you should do following cessation? Sorry bro, but that's straight retarded.

This post doesn't belong here anyway. It should be moved.

natedogg151

Awards
how is it retarted. I explained my situation. I took sus500 to get bigger gains. I was on my way to getting a simple pct called 6oxo or the novadex at gnc for like 30 or more dollars. and a friend had this tamoxifen citrate and clomiphene citrate he said i could stack together. that he got in liquid form and said it was one of the best post cycles you can take for any steroid or prohormone. He gave it to me for 20. I just started taking prohormones ans upping it from creatine and protein so I do have some idea about what a post cycle is just didnt couldnt find much information on the product.

natedogg151

Awards
will take your advice and move it to the other forum though. thanx for info

meathed

meathed

Awards
how is it retarted. I explained my situation. I took sus500 to get bigger gains. I was on my way to getting a simple pct called 6oxo or the novadex at gnc for like 30 or more dollars. and a friend had this tamoxifen citrate and clomiphene citrate he said i could stack together. that he got in liquid form and said it was one of the best post cycles you can take for any steroid or prohormone. He gave it to me for 20. I just started taking prohormones ans upping it from creatine and protein so I do have some idea about what a post cycle is just didnt couldnt find much information on the product.

Right on. It was a little harsh sounding. I've just seen some disasters before. Best of luck bro.