MUSCLE TECH CELL TECH HARDCORE pro series

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i read an amazing article on Muscle tech cell tech hardcore and i wanted to kno what makes this creatine better than any other creatine plus i was intrigued by the fact that someone gained 7 lbs in 7 days by using it.... Ineed reviews or advice on it and also any other creatine recommendations would be greatly appreciated

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Don't do it!

Bulk creatine monohydrate and sugar will accomplish the same thing as cell tech for a lot less money.

Also, 75g of sugar per serving, twice a day. I don't consume 150g of sugar in 3-4 days. Wilford Brimley is calling, your Diabetes testing supplies could be covered!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Tech sucks...end of story

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ignore anything that MuscleTech has in their "articles" because it's all overy-hyped BS and they usually just make up names or use misunderstood jargon to cover up basic ingredients.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
So basically no muscle tech then lol......... Anything better than just bulk creatine? like creatine with a special ingredient or something (Serious question)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing is magical. Patience and hard work are all that are required.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well I took cell tech back in highschool, it is awesome if you need to go #2, other then that it is trash

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
So basically no muscle tech then lol......... Anything better than just bulk creatine? like creatine with a special ingredient or something (Serious question)
There are several forms of creatine that you can try. Creatine Mono, Di Creatine Malate, Magnesium cheleate, gluconate etc... Personally, I prefer Di Creatine Malate and Creatine gluconate as those have me given me the best strength/ endurance gains. See which one works for you !

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Guys you obviously misunderstood...
Hes talking about the new Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series, the one with the free
T-shirt that helps you gain 7lbs in 7 days while wearing it =p

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Creatine mono and gatorade. Cheap, effective, easy, and you can regulate the sugar

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i dont like creatine mono cause u have to load it and u get a bloat. ive been on primaforce CEE caps, 4 b4 workout, 4 after workout and since 3 weeks, i have gained 6 pounds. i wanted to take cell tech also, but its way too much sugar in there for anyone. diabetes in a can.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Tech is the devil in disguise.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
20 pounds in a month. Maybe if u found the perfect workout routine, just started lifting and that was your first supplement.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Id say simple creatine mono. Dont look for anything with the special stuff. Or youll end up wasting a ton of money. Cell tech is mainly creatine with kool aid. lol

Also heres a lil thing about CEE.. Showing CEE is a waste

Non-enzymatic cyclization of creatine ethyl ester to creatinine

Matthew W. Giese
Department of Chemistry,
Marian University,
3200 Cold Spring Rd.,
Indianapolis, IN 46222, USA

Received 28 July 2009.
Available online 4 August 2009.

Creatine ethyl ester was incubated at 37 °C in both water and phosphate-buffered saline and the diagnostic methylene resonances in the 1H NMR spectrum were used to identify the resultant products. It was found that mild aqueous conditions result in the cyclization of creatine ethyl ester to provide inactive creatinine as the exclusive product, and this transformation becomes nearly instantaneous as the pH approaches 7.4.

This study demonstrates that mild non-enzymatic conditions are sufficient for the cyclization of creatine ethyl ester into creatinine, and together with previous results obtained under enzymatic conditions suggests that there are no physiological conditions that would result in the production of creatine.

It is concluded that creatine ethyl ester is a pronutrient for creatinine rather than creatine under all physiological conditions encountered during transit through the various tissues, thus no ergogenic effect is to be expected from supplementation.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont like creatine mono cause u have to load it and u get a bloat. ive been on primaforce CEE caps, 4 b4 workout, 4 after workout and since 3 weeks, i have gained 6 pounds. i wanted to take cell tech also, but its way too much sugar in there for anyone. diabetes in a can.
You don't have to load CM.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
LOL are we talking water/fat weight?
He's totally joking. He's mocking their insulting marketing tactics. "Test subjects gained on average 7 pounds of pure muscle in 8 days!" That is beyond impossible, even on the most elaborate gear.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I gained 20 pounds in one month on it. Haters.
I call BS. :bsflag:

You should have gained AT LEAST 25-30 pounds on dat dere Pro Series. You must not have been eating or training correctly.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that will get bigger is Muscle Techs profit.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i read an amazing article on Muscle tech cell tech hardcore and i wanted to kno what makes this creatine better than any other creatine plus i was intrigued by the fact that someone gained 7 lbs in 7 days by using it.... Ineed reviews or advice on it and also any other creatine recommendations would be greatly appreciated
I didn't know that this was the BBing.com forum

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I call BS. :bsflag:

You should have gained AT LEAST 25-30 pounds on dat dere Pro Series. You must not have been eating or training correctly.
You guys just dont know how to train. Thats why you guys use steroids.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
try Green Magnitude (apple flavor) from Controlled Labs.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
This thread title is ugly, is there anyway we can delete it...muscle sucks my d

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
green magnitude for real? or is this a joke too?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Green magnitude is made by the highly respectable controlled labs.
Tastes good, and isnt over priced. Id recommend it.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Green magnitude is made by the highly respectable controlled labs.
Tastes good, and isnt over priced. Id recommend it.
I just started taking green mag this week. I must say it tastes pretty good, and that says a lot coming from me. The extras in it have also given me a little boost in the gym.

steveprosupps

Awards
Muscle Tech is the best supp company EVER - I mean if Jay Cutler takes it .. it must be good. Bahahahahahaha

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you are hilarious bigmoe xD...
And guys, he is obviously mocking muscletech, and ridiculous claims...

unijacked

Awards
Whats good guys? Hey listen would it be cool if i was to run threw my cycle with yall and get an idea of what yall think? This my first cycle an i just started today? Im doing 1 shot a wk, 1ml of each all threw 1 shot..
Tri- Trenbolona150
Uni- Supertest 400
OPTIMUS- Nandrolone 300

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats good guys? Hey listen would it be cool if i was to run threw my cycle with yall and get an idea of what yall think? This my first cycle an i just started today? Im doing 1 shot a wk, 1ml of each all threw 1 shot..
Tri- Trenbolona150
Uni- Supertest 400
OPTIMUS- Nandrolone 300
Are you really 140 pounds? If so thats f-ing awesome, you should be 155 by the time youre done.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
but really what is green magnitude lol? creatine mono or another kind?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
PER SERVING
Calories 0
Magnesium 350 mg
Magnesium Creatine Chelate 2,500 mg
Dicreatine Malate 2,500 mg
Betaine Anhydrous 2,000 mg
L-Taurine 2,000 mg
L-Tyrosine 500 mg

:thumbsup:

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
ill check it out for sure... lol does it have a "pro series"?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
yea its mixed into all their products no extra charge :thumbsup:

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Tri- Trenbolona150
Uni- Supertest 400
OPTIMUS- Nandrolone 300
Holy fu*k dude, thats heavy for a first cycle. you could gain like 20lbs on 500mgs/week of Test E alone. Good God.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Holy fu*k dude, thats heavy for a first cycle. you could gain like 20lbs on 500mgs/week of Test E alone. Good God.
He was probably on Muscle tech cell tech hardcore, if you take it you gain like 20 lbs in 2 days!