recommend a good NO product with NO CAFFEINE?

  1. recommend a good NO product with NO CAFFEINE?


    never tried any of these before and looking to spice it up, would like to try some NO product for pre-workout that hopefully has a little bit of carbs and some creatine in it, however i'm SUPER sensitive to caffeine and often workout at night, consequently if whatever i take even has 1mcg of caffeine in it I can't sleep.

    do NO products even REALLY work?

    thanks!


  2. In all honesty I think the stim effect adds to the "perception" of the effectives of an NO product, after all caffeine is proven to increase performance, I suggest you search for some standard no pills with no stims, I think maybe MRI has a product but not sure, plus they are a little pricey

  3. fyi, when i say NO product i mean like NOXplode or one of the Nitric Oxide products.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    fyi, when i say NO product i mean like NOXplode or one of the Nitric Oxide products.
    checkout slingshot, it has ba and cit mal. i think cit mal is better than arginine. i am logging it now. btw no caffeine or stims.

  5. Or look at White Blood by controlled labs, I have never used it however they company gets outstanding reviews from all users, including myself who use the White "Flood" product, NO PWO with caffeine

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    Or look at White Blood by controlled labs, I have never used it however they company gets outstanding reviews from all users, including myself who use the White "Flood" product, NO PWO with caffeine
    no stims, bro, lol.

  7. NitroCeps.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no stims, bro, lol.
    I don't think White "blood" has any stims, however white flood does, here is the label

    90 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size3Capsules
    Servings Per Container30

    Amount Per Serving % DV

    ENO + Anti-Oxide Complex™ 2000mg *
    Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCL, Ornithine Ethyl Ester Di-HCL, L-Taurine (Free Form), K-R-ALA, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Lutein, Folic Acid, Selenium (As L-Selenomethionine), Zeaxanthin, Cryptoxanthin, Alpha-Carotene.

    * Percent Daily Value not established

    Other Ingredients
    Whey, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate

  9. Try MAN body octane, millennium sport citruvol. I would say nitroceps, but that would be teasing, as it's not out yet.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Try MAN body octane, millennium sport citruvol. I would say nitroceps, but that would be teasing, as it's not out yet.
    oh...but it will be within 2 weeks now
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    I don't think White "blood" has any stims, however white flood does, here is the label

    90 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size3Capsules
    Servings Per Container30

    Amount Per Serving % DV

    ENO + Anti-Oxide Complex™ 2000mg *
    Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCL, Ornithine Ethyl Ester Di-HCL, L-Taurine (Free Form), K-R-ALA, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Lutein, Folic Acid, Selenium (As L-Selenomethionine), Zeaxanthin, Cryptoxanthin, Alpha-Carotene.

    * Percent Daily Value not established

    Other Ingredients
    Whey, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate
    good catch, you are right i was think flood, not blood.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    oh...but it will be within 2 weeks now
    See what I mean? Tease.

  13. Umm not really a NO product per say, but a pre workout one.

    USPowders DominATP ( USP Labs bulk powder range). Gets me great pumps!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    See what I mean? Tease.
    hahaha nice
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  15. Hemodraulix meets the criteria that you are looking for. It is a non stim preworkout pump product.

    Nutraplanet product link:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-softgels.html

    Irish Cannon's Feedback thread link:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/axis-...cannon-reviews.

  16. RagNOrok by MST.

  17. The best NO product I've tried is Hemodraulix.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    RagNOrok by MST.
    Now thats some smart man right there
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    RagNOrok by MST.
    Caffeine free Warrior Melon... You really cant it beat
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can someone help recommend me a product
    By lifthard72 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 01:02 AM
  2. Recommend me the best probiotic product
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 08:13 PM
  3. Recommend me the best anti candida product
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 08:31 AM
  4. Recommend A Topical Fat Loss Product
    By Doogsy123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 08:14 PM
  5. Recommend me a Creatine Product
    By Synicus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 05:42 AM
Log in
Log in