Best way to take down bulk BCAA's??

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Best way to take down bulk BCAA's??

Hey guys, I just bought some bulk bcaa powder for the first time to add to my cheap protein powder, but I had no idea it would taste this bad.

Anyone got any suggestions to make this stuff go down a little easier??? The brand is 1fast400 if that helps.
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Carry it separate from your shake and just wash it down by itself. The best way to take down bulk powders is to put liquid in your mouth, drop in the powder, swish, swallow, chase.

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Answers

I just throw bulk powders like BCAAs, creatine, glutamine, WMS, etc. into my Whey Shakes w/ water.

BEAST

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    Carry it separate from your shake and just wash it down by itself. The best way to take down bulk powders is to put liquid in your mouth, drop in the powder, swish, swallow, chase.
    Yea that's what my roomate does with his bulk supps. I'll give it a try and let u know what I think. Any suggestions for a good chaser?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    I just throw bulk powders like BCAAs, creatine, glutamine, WMS, etc. into my Whey Shakes w/ water.

BEAST
    What brand do you buy? Do you think it makes a difference?? I would consider myself pretty good at getting pretty much anything down, but these BCAA's are something else...
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Answers

I go with Ajinimoto BCAAs.

BEAST

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

xtend is really good for masking flavor. i had to figure all this out to save money. one serving of xtend (2 mini scoops) will cover 10g bulk powder. so that means, depending on how much you want to take, you could take one serving xtend and 10g bulk powder to get 17g BCAA's and make the tub of xtend(90 serving) and the bulk (if its a kilo) last 3 months if taken daily daily works well intra workout
    CELTIC LABS REP

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    xtend is really good for masking flavor. i had to figure all this out to save money. one serving of xtend (2 mini scoops) will cover 10g bulk powder. so that means, depending on how much you want to take, you could take one serving xtend and 10g bulk powder to get 17g BCAA's and make the tub of xtend(90 serving) and the bulk (if its a kilo) last 3 months if taken daily daily works well intra workout
    hmmm... sounds good. but that sounds like a lot of BCAA's. I just bought the bulk BCAA's because I was running low on cash and bought a bunch of cheap protein. Normally I would just buy something like ON gold standard with the additional bcaa's...

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Yea that's what my roomate does with his bulk supps. I'll give it a try and let u know what I think. Any suggestions for a good chaser?
    Usually cranberry juice or crystal light if the taste is that horrible. You'll get used to bulk powder taste after awhile, although the truly nastiest one i've ever had is bulk PEA. Mostly I just use water with lemon juice, which works fine with my bulk sulbutiamine, 1-carboxy, piracetam, tyrosine, and dicreatine malate.

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

parachute for me is the best way!!! Take pice of napkin but BCAA in napkin twist close pop in and swallow with water-- you are rolling..
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    parachute for me is the best way!!! Take pice of napkin but BCAA in napkin twist close pop in and swallow with water-- you are rolling..
    ha I've done that before and completely forgot about it. definitely the easiest way to do it by far... thanks man

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

i can see that opening up in my mouth and me just gagging and choking on powder lol, but i will try it next time. is eating paper healthy?
    CELTIC LABS REP

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    i can see that opening up in my mouth and me just gagging and choking on powder lol, but i will try it next time. is eating paper healthy?
    i am not 6 feet under so it's safe

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How Much Is In NP's Bulk BCAA's?
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 04:43 PM
  2. NP Bulk BCAA
    By xMike777x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 05:44 PM
  3. Replies: 0