Best AI to run with a test booster

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Best AI to run with a test booster

So hyperdrol is very hard to find now, looking to include an AI with the swole stack...any recommendations for an 8 week run

I have heard many mixed reviews about Novedex XT

Who has had success with what?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Formestane
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

So formestane os good to run with other test boosters, I have noticed lots of people use this on a cut, I'm trying to put on se lbs, any link for info?
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Formestane can be run on a bulk as well; people use it as an on-cycle AI.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I want to stay away from any AI that act like anti-androgens, does formestane do this?
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Theoretically it could act as a very weak androgen. Not an anti-androgen though.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

How do people feel about 2nd Gear, has 50mg of 6-bromo per serving
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    How do people feel about 2nd Gear, has 50mg of 6-bromo per serving
    here's the low down, i was running hdx2 when i got put on test cyp. i contacted several ax reps if the hdx2 were a good enough ai to control estrogen sides, both said no. go with the damned formestane like a couple of guys have told you already. thats what i am using and it works great. stop being hardheaded and take the good advice that's already been given. geez. formestane is far superior to 6-bromo as an anti-estrogen.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Ahh I am not on cycle or will be doing a cycle, I do not do AAS or Prohormones, just looking for some kick to a more natural stack (testopro and stoked)...and I know nothing about formestane so that is why I ask questions, I would think my quest for knowledge would not be considered as me being hardheaded, thats why I ask questions of the people at AM

I am conservative and I do a lot of research before I try a new product, I have just begun my research on formestane so I'll see what comes up, seems like many people make there own transdermal's, this is way beyond anything I have ever done
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    Ahh I am not on cycle or will be doing a cycle, I do not do AAS or Prohormones, just looking for some kick to a more natural stack (testopro and stoked)...and I know nothing about formestane so that is why I ask questions, I would think my quest for knowledge would not be considered as me being hardheaded, thats why I ask questions of the people at AM

I am conservative and I do a lot of research before I try a new product, I have just begun my research on formestane so I'll see what comes up, seems like many people make there own transdermal's, this is way beyond anything I have ever done
    you want to know about formestane? go look at neo's formestane thread in supplement article section, everything you ever wanted to know is right at your fingertips. cel makes an excellent pre-mixed formestane-this is what i am using. or ibe makes formex which is in pill form. i never implied you wanted to use on cycle, merely if it is good enough to use on trt it is surely good enough for your purpose.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

i wouldnt use formestane, since it permanently binds to aromatase.

i would use resveratrol and zinc supplementation.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    here's the low down, i was running hdx2 when i got put on test cyp. i contacted several ax reps if the hdx2 were a good enough ai to control estrogen sides, both said no. go with the damned formestane like a couple of guys have told you already. thats what i am using and it works great. stop being hardheaded and take the good advice that's already been given. geez. formestane is far superior to 6-bromo as an anti-estrogen.
    Courious how you run your Formastane..I like IBE Formex, and Im on TRT 100 mg Cyp......just courious..
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post

Permanently binding to aromatase is the whole reason for using an AI...
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chops89 View Post
    Permanently binding to aromatase is the whole reason for using an AI...

i would like to think people use AIs to block estrogen....when there might be excess due to running cycles - not for forever. there are other ways to control estrogen without using chemicals that permanently change your body.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fat6 View Post
    Courious how you run your Formastane..I like IBE Formex, and Im on TRT 100 mg Cyp......just courious..
    i use 200- 250mg a week of test cyp, and 2 pumps of cel formestane ed does me good. for you at 100mg i wouldn't think you would even need an ai, but a little insurance never hurts-you should be good with the formex.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

i would like to think people use AIs to block estrogen....when there might be excess due to running cycles - not for forever. there are other ways to control estrogen without using chemicals that permanently change your body.
    then don't use them...problem solved.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

then don't use them...problem solved.

there was never a problem. i don't use them.

just be sure you tell people you recommend formestane to, that its use is irreversible.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

just be sure you tell people you recommend formestane to, that its use is irreversible.
    you mind explaining to me your meaning of irreversible? i mean it's seldom i get to talk with someone of your obvious knowledge.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

ATD, examenstane, etc are irreversible AI's, still it does NOT change the way your body functions for the rest of your life, not sure what your is your exact reasoning for not touching AI's, but as with most chemicals, it has an effect on the brain that lasts till one is off of it.
    doing my own thang!
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    ATD, examenstane, etc are irreversible AI's, still it does NOT change the way your body functions for the rest of your life, not sure what your is your exact reasoning for not touching AI's, but as with most chemicals, it has an effect on the brain that lasts till one is off of it.
    i know you know-i want to hear his explanation, lol.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

suicide inhibitor only means as long as it is active, not actually changing the bio of your body until you die
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  22. Registered User
    Answers

so, if formestane binds to aromatase, shouldnt it continuously block estrogen? even after cessation? some companies claim that months after use, E levels are lowered.

yall claim though, that after you stop using form everything is cool so whats the deal? everyone is saying the form attaches to aromatase permanently, but is only active with continued use of form? otherwise after cessation, it[formestane] is just bound, inactive, and just hanging out?

help me understand.
  23. 1HP
    Answers

dude, your body produces aromatase continuously.

The AI binds permanently but because new aromatase is produced the net effect is temporary.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    The AI binds permanently....
    Please explain!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  25. 1HP
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Please explain!

An irreversible steroidal aromatase inactivator prevents conversion of androgens to estrogens by tying up the enzyme aromatase which will lower circulating estrogens.

Suicide inhibition, also known as suicide inactivation, is a form of irreversible enzyme inhibition that occurs when an enzyme binds a substrate analogue and forms an irreversible complex with it through a covalent bond during the "normal" catalysis reaction.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    An irreversible steroidal aromatase inactivator prevents conversion of androgens to estrogens by tying up the enzyme aromatase which will lower circulating estrogens.

Suicide inhibition, also known as suicide inactivation, is a form of irreversible enzyme inhibition that occurs when an enzyme binds a substrate analogue and forms an irreversible complex with it through a covalent bond during the "normal" catalysis reaction.
    We all know this. I just questioned the comment that an "AI binds permanently...". Not all aromatase inhibitors exert their action this way.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  27. 1HP
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    We all know this. I just questioned the comment that an "AI binds permanently...". Not all aromatase inhibitors exert their action this way.
    I was under the impression that this topic was about the irreversible binding type.
  28. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

On a related note, Aspirin (ASA) irreversibly acetylates COX. The RBC can't resynthesize it during its lifetime, but people still use aspirin. Irreversible inhibition isn't bad per se; the dose makes the poison
  29. Registered User
    Answers

so, if formestane binds to aromatase, shouldnt it continuously block estrogen? even after cessation? some companies claim that months after use, E levels are lowered.

yall claim though, that after you stop using form everything is cool so whats the deal? everyone is saying the form attaches to aromatase permanently, but is only active with continued use of form? otherwise after cessation, it[formestane] is just bound, inactive, and just hanging out?

help me understand.
    maybe next time you will get your facts straight before you make statements of fact without having a clue. don't come to a gunfight armed with a knife.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

help me understand.
    Here, you will understand this....

I am going to take an AI, say, suicide inhibitor for the next 4-6 weeks and then run aromatizing cycles for the next 16 years and never have to worry about estrogen because my receptors are bound until i die...

^Sounds good, but awfully incorrect...

^
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    On a related note, Aspirin (ASA) irreversibly acetylates COX. The RBC can't resynthesize it during its lifetime, but people still use aspirin. Irreversible inhibition isn't bad per se; the dose makes the poison
    damn, steveoph. didn't know that!
  32. Registered User
    Answers

maybe next time you will get your facts straight before you make statements of fact without having a clue. don't come to a gunfight armed with a knife.

um , weirdo, this isn't a gunfight . it isn't even a fight.

help me understand.

and btw, all of the tools saying '' blah blah get your facts straight still haven't explained the mechanism of formestane, nor the long term effects. do you even know?

blow.

btw, thx yet again steve. you're always teaching me something.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Here, you will understand this....

I am going to take an AI, say, suicide inhibitor for the next 4-6 weeks and then run aromatizing cycles for the next 16 years and never have to worry about estrogen because my receptors are bound until i die...

^Sounds good, but awfully incorrect...

^
    lol

34. Registered User
    Answers

and btw, all of the tools saying '' blah blah get your facts straight still haven't explained the mechanism of formestane, nor the long term effects. do you even know?

blow.

wait a minute, we are supposed to explain it to you? i was waiting for you to explain it to me, you are the one who claimed to have all the answers.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

blow.

I am not really sure what you are asking here...

Do you want to the the MOA of formestane and do you wish to know what the long term effects (say, 5 yrs in the future) are?
  36. Registered User
    Answers

wait a minute, we are supposed to explain it to you? i was waiting for you to explain it to me, you are the one who claimed to have all the answers.
    thats exactly the response i expected.

another obviously angry person doing nothing but spamming threads with zero contribution.

if you would kindly direct me to the post where i claimed to have all of the answers, i would be appreciative.

i admitted i didn't know all of the details of the long term effects of formestane on estrogen.

for reference :

help me understand.
    obviously you are unfamiliar with my question, so i will allow others who may know the answers to step up.

hardknock appears to not be a similar type idiot, so i would appreciate his take on formestane.

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I am not really sure what you are asking here...

Do you want to the the MOA of formestane and do you wish to know what the long term effects (say, 5 yrs in the future) are?

yes, exactly. thankyou.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

There is no way to give you 100%, perfect, specific, answers on what forme is going to do to your body 5 years from now. That product, specifically, has not been out (not in the otc form) for 5 years. The only thing that one could do is to give you an educated guess after comparing it to other "similar" products which have had the time to be around for that period and have had the people run them.

As far as SPECIFIC MOA on forme, i would suggest to check the home site ... which are you taking? formex or formestane?
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I meant to type, check the home thread, it's in there.
  39. 1HP
    Answers

It's effect on circulating estrogen levels is temporary, not permanent.

There maybe an unwanted effect after ceasing usage being a rebound of estrogen elevating levels higher then normal. Your body may try to compensate for the increase in T and low E and create more aromatase enzyme. When you stop the AI this may convert more test to estrogen then normal. This is a potentially nasty side effect I would worry about the most.

I posted this before but see the attached chart as an example of estrogen rebound (after letrozole).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  40. Registered User
    Answers

you seem pretty sure of your fact's making this statement!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 09:37 AM
  3. Diesel Test hardcore or Bioforge for test booster for pct?
    By repBoston in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 03:45 PM
  4. Good test booster to help Total Test & lower estradiol??
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 05:02 PM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 09:25 AM