The Future of Nutrient Delivery - Liqua-Vade
- 10-19-2009, 05:18 AM
The Future of Nutrient Delivery - Liqua-Vade
Primordial Performance is proud to present their new Liqua-Vade™ nutrient delivery technology. Liqua-Vade is literally a liquid nutrient invasion.
Liqua-Vade technology is based off a pharmaceutical drug delivery technology known as a Self Emulsifying Drug Delivery System (SEDDS). (1-15) This technology was designed to enhance absorption of poorly water soluble compounds. This includes various hormones, flavonoids, and fat soluble vitamins (carotenoids, vitamin E, CoEnzyme Q-10, ect)
The technology enhances delivery of poorly soluble compounds by dissolving and making them highly dispersed in the digestive track. To see exactly how Liqua-Vade solubilizes poorly water soluble compounds, visit this page – Liqua-Vade
Here are a few clinical trials of Liqua-Vade technology (SEDDS) enhancing delivery of poorly water soluble nutrients –
Poorly water soluble vitamin () -
Steroid hormone -
Isoflavone from kudzu root -
Flavone from (milk thistle extract) -
I’d like to thank you for reading this special announcement from Primordial Performance.
Yours in health & fitness,
Primordial Founder & President
Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance
1. Lipids and lipid-based formulations: optimizing the oral delivery of lipophilic drugs.
Porter C, et al
Nat Rev Drug Discov 2007 Mar;6(3):231-48
2. Lipid drug delivery and rational formulation design for lipophilic drugs with low oral bioavailability, applied to cyclosporine.
Odeberg et al.
Eur J Pharm Sci. 2003 Dec;20(4-5):375-82
3. Lipid microemulsions for improving drug dissolution and oral absorption: Physical and biopharmaceutical aspects
Constantinides PP et al.
Pharm Res. 1995 ;12(11):1561-72
4. Self-microemulsifying drug delivery systems (SMEDDS) for improving in vitro dissolution and oral absorption of Pueraria Lobata isoflavone.
Cui et al.
Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2005 May;31(4-5):349-56.
5. Development of supersaturatable self-emulsifying drug delivery system formulations for improving the oral absorption of poorly soluble drugs.
Gao P, et al.
Expert Opin Drug Deliv. 2006 Jan;3(1):97-110
6. oral bioavailability of Coenzyme Q10 by self-emulsifying drug delivery systems.
Balakrishnan P, et al.
Int J Pharm. 2009 Jun 5;374(1-2):66-72.
7. Clinical studies with oral lipid based formulations of poorly soluble compounds.
Fatouros DG, et al
Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2007 Aug;3(4):591-604
8. Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems (SEDDS) for improved oral delivery of lipophilic drugs.
R. Nesliham et al.
Biomed Pharmacother. 2004 Apr;58(3):173-82. Review.
9. Formulation of lipid-based delivery systems for oral administration: Materials, methods, and strategies
Pouton CW et al.
Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2008 Mar 17;60(6):625-37. Epub 2007 Nov 4
10. Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems: formulation and biopharmaceutic evaluation of an investigational lipophilic compound.
Susan et al.
Pharm Res. 1992 Jan;9(1):87-93.
11. Influence of the intermediate digestion phases of common formulation lipids on the absorption of a poorly water soluble drug
Greg A et al.
J Pharm Sci. 2005 Mar;94(3):481-92.
12. Cyclosporin nanoparticulate lipospheres for oral absorption
Tania et al.
J Pharm Sci. 2004 May;93(5):1264-70
13. Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery Systems: Strategy for improving oral delivery of poorly water soluble drugs.
Jing et al.
Current Drug Therapy, 2007, 2, 85-93
14. Studies on preparation and absolute bioavailability of a self-emulsifying system containing puerarin.
Quan DQ, et al.
Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2007 May;55(5):800-3
15. Enhanced bioavailability of silymarin by self-microemulsifying drug delivery system.
Wu W, et al
2006 Jul;63(3):288-94. Epub 2006 Mar 9
- 10-19-2009, 07:36 AM
10-19-2009, 07:54 AM
10-19-2009, 08:02 AM
Forgive the website issues... it will be ironed out in the next few minutes.. just migrated over to the new site and dedicated server.
10-19-2009, 08:06 AM
Glad to see the oral products coming out
10-19-2009, 08:28 AM
10-19-2009, 10:30 AM
10-19-2009, 01:31 PM
10-19-2009, 01:37 PM
10-19-2009, 02:08 PM
10-19-2009, 03:19 PM
10-19-2009, 03:20 PM
10-19-2009, 03:39 PM
10-19-2009, 04:31 PM
10-19-2009, 04:39 PM
10-20-2009, 03:01 AM
10-20-2009, 03:44 AM
10-20-2009, 09:50 AM
10-20-2009, 10:17 AM
10-20-2009, 05:09 PM
10-20-2009, 05:11 PM
10-20-2009, 05:15 PM
10-22-2009, 12:53 PM
10-22-2009, 02:22 PM
I thought the whole point of Dermacrine was to get the enzymatic conversion of the dhea through the skin to other compounds.
10-22-2009, 03:30 PM
10-22-2009, 03:36 PM
10-23-2009, 11:33 PM
We will run some trial batches on oral Dermacrine and 1-T soon and see how this pans out... stay tunned.
10-24-2009, 11:51 PM
10-26-2009, 01:24 AM
It was suggested to add formestane to the oral sustain alpha. I don't know much about solubility/saturation though.
How much formestane could a bottle of the oral sustain take? And would it have an effect?
10-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By arnoldnumero1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-17-2010, 09:46 AM
- By alpinecoach in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-11-2010, 04:45 PM
- By felost in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 09-30-2010, 08:30 AM
- By felost in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:35 AM