help on Muscle enchancer supps

  1. New Member
    allday54's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

    help on Muscle enchancer supps


    Im 18 yrs old weigh 160 pounds and im curretly taking Jp8 right now and workout 5 times a week for at least 2 and a half hrs each workout. A couple weeks ago i bought some m drol b4 i read into it and alot of people said it wouldnt be good on my body if i took it at this age. So i need some ideas on what muscle enhancing supplements work the best and what would be good to take.

  2. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13345
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hi

    even at18 and looking at your weight 5 times a week for 2 .5 hours is too much.
    I would stick to a good clean diet , chicken fish etc, slow releae carbs-brown rice, pasta , sweet potatoes, plenty of vegetables and a good fats supplement such as udos choice.
    For supplements look at creatine products, taking l glutamine possibly, BCAAs and SLOW RELEASE protein blend to be consumed away from posttraining After workout take a carb /protein drink which could be dextrose -simple sugar- and whey.with BCAAs 10 gm added to the drink.

    Caffeine based pre workout drinks are ok but dont become dependant on them and it may be that the jacked is giving you the stimulus to go 2.5 hours.Even a full body work out shouldnt last that amount of time.
    Take a look at your training programme and narrow it down to basic exercises concentrating on large muscle groups -chest , back, legs ie bench press, squats, deadlifts. For get tris and biceps because you will be working these indirectly.
    Reduce your programme to 3 sessions per week of about 1 hour -1.5


    Keep cardio to a minimum but dont forget to warm up .You could do a warm up set using light weight and high reps on each of the above exercises before you commence proper.


    Eat well and get a good nights sleep .

    Steroids otc or not -forget them -you are too young .
    good luck
  3. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,212
    Rep Power
    96471
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yea I agree with corsaking for the most part, dont do any steroid hormones at your age, not because you are too young to make decisions, but because it will throw off you system, and can cause all kinds of problems.

    Post your workout, your goals, your diet and people here will help you make the most out of the abundant natural hormones you have at your age.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    allday54's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

    what would be a good age to start prohormones or anything that intense????
  5. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13345
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by allday54 View Post
    what would be a good age to start prohormones or anything that intense????
    Personally i say 25 , others will say 21.

    Steroids can help i repeat , help you move to the next level if youve reached a plateau in your training.

    Make sure you have all the basics covered .Even on steroids / prohormones you still have to put the work in to get results.

    At 18 you have the best opportunity ever of growing.Your testosterone levels will be at their highest and will continue to be high for about another 3 years . Then testosterone begins to decline in very small amounts (nothing to worry about -its nature)It will continue to decline right into old age when estrogen becomes more dominant -But youre a long way off and controlling estrogen shouldnt even be considered for a long time.

    Forget anything thats either a prohormone or natural test booster -you just dont need them.IMO
  6. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,212
    Rep Power
    96471
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Personally i say 25 , others will say 21.

    Steroids can help i repeat , help you move to the next level if youve reached a plateau in your training.

    Make sure you have all the basics covered .Even on steroids / prohormones you still have to put the work in to get results.

    At 18 you have the best opportunity ever of growing.Your testosterone levels will be at their highest and will continue to be high for about another 3 years . Then testosterone begins to decline in very small amounts (nothing to worry about -its nature)It will continue to decline right into old age when estrogen becomes more dominant -But youre a long way off and controlling estrogen shouldnt even be considered for a long time.

    Forget anything thats either a prohormone or natural test booster -you just dont need them.IMO
    What he said.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  7. New Member
    allday54's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

    is thier ne good protien supplements that are better than the rest.
  8. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13345
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by allday54 View Post
    is thier ne good protien supplements that are better than the rest.
    its all been mentioned before -whey protein directly after training with simple sugars and BCAA

    Other times a blend , egg , casein, whey or egg whites or casein on their own.

    As for any better than the rest , just dont get taken in with all the hype-Id go with a supplement company thats about in the middle price wise, dont go to the top end of the market.
  9. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by allday54 View Post
    Im 18 yrs old weigh 160 pounds and im curretly taking Jp8 right now and workout 5 times a week for at least 2 and a half hrs each workout. A couple weeks ago i bought some m drol b4 i read into it and alot of people said it wouldnt be good on my body if i took it at this age. So i need some ideas on what muscle enhancing supplements work the best and what would be good to take.
    Kid maybe you`re search in the wrong section of this forum look above:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supps to help maintain muscle in a deficit
    By beastybean in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 03:46 PM
  2. Good endurance/ muscle recovery supps
    By dayday87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 12:13 AM
  3. Please recommend a good libido enchancer!
    By 300Fan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 11:30 PM
  4. Best Supps for saving muscle while cutting
    By cgb6810 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 07:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in