Studying/Focus Stack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Studying/Focus Stack


    I've (finally) reached a point in school where I'm having trouble with the material and am, for the first time in my life, having to really put forth solid effort to keep my GPA where I'd like (minimum of 3.5). I'm a very ADD-like person and can rarely, if ever, sit and do only 1 thing at a time. I've been toying with some stacks and it's been a bit since there's been a good thread on this topic. I figured it would be a good idea to get one rolling again, especially since it's almost mid-term time.

    Currently using:
    1 piece ThermoGum
    400mg Sulbutiamine
    1 B-50 cap

    I really respond well to Geranium and Sulbutiamine and the gum allows me to freely play with the "dosage" a little more and helps me to get out some of my nervous energy.

    I usually like to use ALCAR and some Choline, but I'm out ATM and need to conserve on some fundage. What else would anyone suggest and/or currently using?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. Quote Originally Posted by lilsugaro6490 View Post
    adderall
    I'm trying not to burn out my adrenals in pursuit of higher education.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  3. Have you tried SNS Focus XT yet? I've been using 1 scoop along with 40-50 mgs geranium and this gives me one of the best feelings I've ever had with legal supplements.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    Have you tried SNS Focus XT yet? I've been using 1 scoop along with 40-50 mgs geranium and this gives me one of the best feelings I've ever had with legal supplements.
    I like the profile, but I never got around to trying it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. I just started using FocusXT and I agree. I have not tried it with Geranium though. I have some leftover IBE X-force and was thinking of taking these 2 together for a trial.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I just started using FocusXT and I agree. I have not tried it with Geranium though. I have some leftover IBE X-force and was thinking of taking these 2 together for a trial.
    That sounds sexy.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. The only drawback I have noticed from FocusXT is the initial effects have dropped off from first doses. I am now using it sporadically and the effects have come back. I will try the combo dose tomorrow!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The only drawback I have noticed from FocusXT is the initial effects have dropped off from first doses. I am now using it sporadically and the effects have come back. I will try the combo dose tomorrow!
    Exactly my reaction. The effects fall off pretty quickly, but it is a great product.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    Have you tried SNS Focus XT yet? I've been using 1 scoop along with 40-50 mgs geranium and this gives me one of the best feelings I've ever had with legal supplements.
    What is the name of this geranium supp?

  10. When I used the OG Focus XT it worked great....... probably best to use sporadically though. Geranium only works on me at really high dosing, but then its like "It's 5AM??" lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  11. I use Selegiline + PEA if i'm really am at crunch time.

    Otherwise I use tyrosine, piracetam, sulbutiamine, and occasionally rhodiola pretty much every day.

    I'm hoping the PEA doesn't tax my adrenals too much, i burnt mine out my first semester from too much coffee, among other things, and its really hard to be efficient when recovering from that.

  12. crush a 25mg Ephedrine tab on a glass surface, form a line, roll up a dollar.....

    I'm actually in the market for a study/focus party bag myself. I'm burnt out just half way into this semester.
    NSCA - CSCS

  13. I used to use 900 mg combined of PEA/hordenine. I dislike geranium and am not really a caffeine person either. I was really hoping to get a stab at AMS lucidrol, but that isn't happening anytime soon now.
    Physique Competitor

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lilsugaro6490 View Post
    What is the name of this geranium supp?
    It's just bulk from Nutra.

  15. Rodja,

    I have some extra stuff around here that might help you. Shoot me your address again.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Does anybody know if a supplement of Piracetam and AMS lucidrol might conflict in either way, if taken together?

  17. I'm interested to find out what is in fact the best for the money at helping retention, not so much "energy" and the effects of adderall, but moreso true brain power.
    Physique Competitor

  18. Focus XT. Good stuff, and cheap.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  19. I am definitely interested in finding something that helps with this. I have some Thermogum, just haven't gotten a chance to try it in the studying realm yet.... Also am looking to try the new clearshot concentrate...

  20. New transplant here from BB.com.... I'm interested in a focus stack too.

  21. AX's Rampage or SX (But who knows at this point, I might as well be recommending Meth for all we know haha)

    I actually liked LG's E911 .. only tried it once since my buddy offered me one, but I'll definitely be picking some of my own up from nutra, it's pretty inexpensive.
    // ANYTHING I POST IS PROBABLY WRONG, TAKE ADVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK //

  22. I'm interested to find out what is in fact the best for the money at helping retention, not so much "energy" and the effects of adderall, but moreso true brain power.
    PEA + Selegiline IMO is pretty equivalent in effects to adderall. Its also cheaper and the duration is very much dose dependent. I can get an adderall high equivalent to ~50mg for a shorter duration and still be able to sleep two hours later. For true brain power Selegiline does a pretty good job by itself at 5mg-10mg split throughout the day. I honestly can't pimp selegiline enough, its a very versatile drug and is very synergistic with my nootropic regimen.

  23. I'm in the same exact boat!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    PEA + Selegiline IMO is pretty equivalent in effects to adderall. Its also cheaper and the duration is very much dose dependent. I can get an adderall high equivalent to ~50mg for a shorter duration and still be able to sleep two hours later. For true brain power Selegiline does a pretty good job by itself at 5mg-10mg split throughout the day. I honestly can't pimp selegiline enough, its a very versatile drug and is very synergistic with my nootropic regimen.
    read again, i'm not looking for adderall. I have been using 60mg of ginkgo biloba a day and really like it's effects thus far!
    Physique Competitor

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    I use Selegiline + PEA if i'm really am at crunch time.

    Otherwise I use tyrosine, piracetam, sulbutiamine, and occasionally rhodiola pretty much every day.

    I'm hoping the PEA doesn't tax my adrenals too much, i burnt mine out my first semester from too much coffee, among other things, and its really hard to be efficient when recovering from that.
    This guy knows his stuff. It is a dangerous game to play with a MAOI however. Dose selegil. low.

    Second stack is good as well... oh you need to add choline otherwise pira. will not work.

  26. I've found a nice stack that I'm really digging:
    400mg sulbutiamine
    300mg chocamine
    4mg nicotine gum

    Great focus that lasts a solid 2-3 hours.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  27. Nicotine used to work bomb.......not so much anymore. Damn my tolerance. I become accustom to stacks and stims really easily. No matter how great they work at first the slowly start disappoint. Maybe when I am done with school I can take a little break from stimulants for a bit.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  28. I give a huge thumbs up to 1 scoop focus XT and 1/4 teaspoon of ginkgo biloba.
    Physique Competitor

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I give a huge thumbs up to 1 scoop focus XT and 1/4 teaspoon of ginkgo biloba.
    Thanks man, never tried ginkgo biloba but Focus XT definitely kicks ass!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  30. Rodja, I am in the same exact boat that you are (school, studying, ADD).. But does anyone know of any studying/focus supps or stacks that are legit and not just a mix of stimulants? I try to steer clear of stimulants because they seem to make my heart act up a bit at night (palpitations).. that and I don't want to burn fat/lose weight hah.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Rodja, I am in the same exact boat that you are (school, studying, ADD).. But does anyone know of any studying/focus supps or stacks that are legit and not just a mix of stimulants? I try to steer clear of stimulants because they seem to make my heart act up a bit at night (palpitations).. that and I don't want to burn fat/lose weight hah.
    i just gave mine. it is not stimulants.
    Physique Competitor

  32. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i just gave mine. it is not stimulants.
    Thanks a lot Texas, I will definitely be looking into focus XT and ginkgo biloba.

  33. Herbs:
    Gingko biloba - safe bet.
    Bacopa - very respectible.
    Gotu kola - never tried it.

    Noots
    Piracetam/choline if you get the dosage right -> no tolerance, no toxicity but don't try against an exam.

  34. Oh real suggestion. Try FocusDirt USPlabs.

    That stuff is interesting. USP know their stuff thats for sure.

    Schisandra berries are a top supplement. Love em'

  35. ive got 700g piracetam and 100g choline citrate for sale if anyone is interested. both opened, maybe 3-6g used of piracetam
    Physique Competitor

  36. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Rodja, I am in the same exact boat that you are (school, studying, ADD).. But does anyone know of any studying/focus supps or stacks that are legit and not just a mix of stimulants? I try to steer clear of stimulants because they seem to make my heart act up a bit at night (palpitations).. that and I don't want to burn fat/lose weight hah.
    Yup, focus XT only has 200mg of caffein in it. Its not meant to really be a caffein based stim at all.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  37. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Yup, focus XT only has 200mg of caffein in it. Its not meant to really be a caffein based stim at all.
    Damnit, I didn't even see the caffeine at the bottom of the ingredients list.. and I ****ing ordered it.. boy do i feel like a dumbass. When I say that 'caffeine' affects my heart (night time arrhythmia), I mean like I only need a few cokes and it will start acting up. I was trying to avoid stimulants all together, ugh..

  38. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Damnit, I didn't even see the caffeine at the bottom of the ingredients list.. and I ****ing ordered it.. boy do i feel like a dumbass. When I say that 'caffeine' affects my heart (night time arrhythmia), I mean like I only need a few cokes and it will start acting up. I was trying to avoid stimulants all together, ugh..
    200mg effects you that much? That is strange, sorry about that :/
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  39. i actually just read a study in one of my psych books and it said that gingko has no effects on increasing blood flow to the brain. and subbd cause i would like to try some of these nootropic stacks. preferably light on stims since me and illicit stims have a bad history together
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rochabp focus' on the task at hand with Focus XT
    By rochabp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. VERY tolerant to Stims. What should I stack Focus-XT with for best results?
    By LackofFocus in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:42 AM
  3. Lucidrol ó Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:09 PM
  4. focus/energy/mood stack
    By diezel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 03:24 PM
Log in
Log in