Studying/Focus Stack

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've (finally) reached a point in school where I'm having trouble with the material and am, for the first time in my life, having to really put forth solid effort to keep my GPA where I'd like (minimum of 3.5). I'm a very ADD-like person and can rarely, if ever, sit and do only 1 thing at a time. I've been toying with some stacks and it's been a bit since there's been a good thread on this topic. I figured it would be a good idea to get one rolling again, especially since it's almost mid-term time.

Currently using:
1 piece ThermoGum
400mg Sulbutiamine
1 B-50 cap

I really respond well to Geranium and Sulbutiamine and the gum allows me to freely play with the "dosage" a little more and helps me to get out some of my nervous energy.

I usually like to use ALCAR and some Choline, but I'm out ATM and need to conserve on some fundage. What else would anyone suggest and/or currently using?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried SNS Focus XT yet? I've been using 1 scoop along with 40-50 mgs geranium and this gives me one of the best feelings I've ever had with legal supplements.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried SNS Focus XT yet? I've been using 1 scoop along with 40-50 mgs geranium and this gives me one of the best feelings I've ever had with legal supplements.
I like the profile, but I never got around to trying it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started using FocusXT and I agree. I have not tried it with Geranium though. I have some leftover IBE X-force and was thinking of taking these 2 together for a trial.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started using FocusXT and I agree. I have not tried it with Geranium though. I have some leftover IBE X-force and was thinking of taking these 2 together for a trial.
That sounds sexy.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only drawback I have noticed from FocusXT is the initial effects have dropped off from first doses. I am now using it sporadically and the effects have come back. I will try the combo dose tomorrow!

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
The only drawback I have noticed from FocusXT is the initial effects have dropped off from first doses. I am now using it sporadically and the effects have come back. I will try the combo dose tomorrow!
Exactly my reaction. The effects fall off pretty quickly, but it is a great product.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
What is the name of this geranium supp?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I used the OG Focus XT it worked great....... probably best to use sporadically though. Geranium only works on me at really high dosing, but then its like "It's 5AM??" lol

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I use Selegiline + PEA if i'm really am at crunch time.

Otherwise I use tyrosine, piracetam, sulbutiamine, and occasionally rhodiola pretty much every day.

I'm hoping the PEA doesn't tax my adrenals too much, i burnt mine out my first semester from too much coffee, among other things, and its really hard to be efficient when recovering from that.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
crush a 25mg Ephedrine tab on a glass surface, form a line, roll up a dollar.....

I'm actually in the market for a study/focus party bag myself. I'm burnt out just half way into this semester.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I used to use 900 mg combined of PEA/hordenine. I dislike geranium and am not really a caffeine person either. I was really hoping to get a stab at AMS lucidrol, but that isn't happening anytime soon now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rodja,

I have some extra stuff around here that might help you. Shoot me your address again.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know if a supplement of Piracetam and AMS lucidrol might conflict in either way, if taken together?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to find out what is in fact the best for the money at helping retention, not so much "energy" and the effects of adderall, but moreso true brain power.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT. Good stuff, and cheap.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely interested in finding something that helps with this. I have some Thermogum, just haven't gotten a chance to try it in the studying realm yet.... Also am looking to try the new clearshot concentrate...

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
New transplant here from BB.com.... I'm interested in a focus stack too.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
AX's Rampage or SX (But who knows at this point, I might as well be recommending Meth for all we know haha)

I actually liked LG's E911 .. only tried it once since my buddy offered me one, but I'll definitely be picking some of my own up from nutra, it's pretty inexpensive.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to find out what is in fact the best for the money at helping retention, not so much "energy" and the effects of adderall, but moreso true brain power.
PEA + Selegiline IMO is pretty equivalent in effects to adderall. Its also cheaper and the duration is very much dose dependent. I can get an adderall high equivalent to ~50mg for a shorter duration and still be able to sleep two hours later. For true brain power Selegiline does a pretty good job by itself at 5mg-10mg split throughout the day. I honestly can't pimp selegiline enough, its a very versatile drug and is very synergistic with my nootropic regimen.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
PEA + Selegiline IMO is pretty equivalent in effects to adderall. Its also cheaper and the duration is very much dose dependent. I can get an adderall high equivalent to ~50mg for a shorter duration and still be able to sleep two hours later. For true brain power Selegiline does a pretty good job by itself at 5mg-10mg split throughout the day. I honestly can't pimp selegiline enough, its a very versatile drug and is very synergistic with my nootropic regimen.
read again, i'm not looking for adderall. I have been using 60mg of ginkgo biloba a day and really like it's effects thus far!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I use Selegiline + PEA if i'm really am at crunch time.

Otherwise I use tyrosine, piracetam, sulbutiamine, and occasionally rhodiola pretty much every day.

I'm hoping the PEA doesn't tax my adrenals too much, i burnt mine out my first semester from too much coffee, among other things, and its really hard to be efficient when recovering from that.
This guy knows his stuff. It is a dangerous game to play with a MAOI however. Dose selegil. low.

Second stack is good as well... oh you need to add choline otherwise pira. will not work.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've found a nice stack that I'm really digging:
400mg sulbutiamine
300mg chocamine
4mg nicotine gum

Great focus that lasts a solid 2-3 hours.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nicotine used to work bomb.......not so much anymore. Damn my tolerance. I become accustom to stacks and stims really easily. No matter how great they work at first the slowly start disappoint. Maybe when I am done with school I can take a little break from stimulants for a bit.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I give a huge thumbs up to 1 scoop focus XT and 1/4 teaspoon of ginkgo biloba.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I give a huge thumbs up to 1 scoop focus XT and 1/4 teaspoon of ginkgo biloba.
Thanks man, never tried ginkgo biloba but Focus XT definitely kicks ass!

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Rodja, I am in the same exact boat that you are (school, studying, ADD).. But does anyone know of any studying/focus supps or stacks that are legit and not just a mix of stimulants? I try to steer clear of stimulants because they seem to make my heart act up a bit at night (palpitations).. that and I don't want to burn fat/lose weight hah.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Rodja, I am in the same exact boat that you are (school, studying, ADD).. But does anyone know of any studying/focus supps or stacks that are legit and not just a mix of stimulants? I try to steer clear of stimulants because they seem to make my heart act up a bit at night (palpitations).. that and I don't want to burn fat/lose weight hah.
i just gave mine. it is not stimulants.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Herbs:
Gingko biloba - safe bet.
Bacopa - very respectible.
Gotu kola - never tried it.

Noots
Piracetam/choline if you get the dosage right -> no tolerance, no toxicity but don't try against an exam.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Oh real suggestion. Try FocusDirt USPlabs.

That stuff is interesting. USP know their stuff thats for sure.

Schisandra berries are a top supplement. Love em'

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ive got 700g piracetam and 100g choline citrate for sale if anyone is interested. both opened, maybe 3-6g used of piracetam

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, focus XT only has 200mg of caffein in it. Its not meant to really be a caffein based stim at all.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Yup, focus XT only has 200mg of caffein in it. Its not meant to really be a caffein based stim at all.
Damnit, I didn't even see the caffeine at the bottom of the ingredients list.. and I ****ing ordered it.. boy do i feel like a dumbass. When I say that 'caffeine' affects my heart (night time arrhythmia), I mean like I only need a few cokes and it will start acting up. I was trying to avoid stimulants all together, ugh..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnit, I didn't even see the caffeine at the bottom of the ingredients list.. and I ****ing ordered it.. boy do i feel like a dumbass. When I say that 'caffeine' affects my heart (night time arrhythmia), I mean like I only need a few cokes and it will start acting up. I was trying to avoid stimulants all together, ugh..
200mg effects you that much? That is strange, sorry about that :/

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i actually just read a study in one of my psych books and it said that gingko has no effects on increasing blood flow to the brain. and subbd cause i would like to try some of these nootropic stacks. preferably light on stims since me and illicit stims have a bad history together

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
200mg effects you that much? That is strange, sorry about that :/
Srsly, I don't know why or how it came about. It literally came out of nowhere. I have an appointment w/ my mom's heart doctor in 3 weeks, I hope I don't have an enlarged heart or something from overexertion/use of stimulants as a teen.