quick question on test boosters

mikey00843

Awards
can a test booster be used with pro hormones such as purus labs halovar or would this be too much for a first cycle. all other needed items are at hand for pct. Just wondering thanks all.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
No, thats not needed.Save it for PCT .

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Typically it is recommended to do the first cycle using a mild compound and run it solo so you can determine the effect it is producing for you.

You could try Sustain Alpha by PP during cycle to promote libido during and also jump start pct after.

Most will say a test booster while on is a waste and to save it for after the cycle.

I wouldn't say it would be too much but rather misapplied.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed save it for your pct.
i disagree. i added testopro to my trt of 200mg test cyp weekly and am having fantastic results. i see no reason why testopro and a ph wouldn't be a good mix-not as good as testopro/test but good none the less. divanill is good for prostate and testofen will keep libido going good. i would suggest 2 bottles of testopro, run it for 4 weeks on cycle and 4 weeks pct.

jim623

i disagree. i added testopro to my trt of 200mg test cyp weekly and am having fantastic results. i see no reason why testopro and a ph wouldn't be a good mix-not as good as testopro/test but good none the less. divanill is good for prostate and testofen will keep libido going good. i would suggest 2 bottles of testopro, run it for 4 weeks on cycle and 4 weeks pct.
I agree with bigt. Something such as testopro or massfx added to free the elevated test levels would be good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with bigt. Something such as testopro or massfx added to free the elevated test levels would be good.
thanks jim, yeah adding testopro has really upped the ante. if i were still running ph's i would certainly include it. for both cycle and pct. nothing like more free test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never really ran a booster on cycle I always saved for pct but if it work on cycle go for it.
me neither, but since results with testopro/test cyp i wish i would have.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I think some of the older veterans are more in the mindset that the bodies natural test is so shutdown on cycle that a natural test booster is just throwing money down the drain. However, I see alot of this on the forum these days. I've never used a test booster on cycle but for hte first time I will be running formex on a 16 weeks sust cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think some of the older veterans are more in the mindset that the bodies natural test is so shutdown on cycle that a natural test booster is just throwing money down the drain. However, I see alot of this on the forum these days. I've never used a test booster on cycle but for hte first time I will be running formex on a 16 weeks sust cycle.
the times they be a changin. i followed that mind set too. i see quite a few guys on the trt forums using actx or divanill along with test to improve free test. free test is where it's at, most guys would gladly trade a lower total test score for higher free test.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
imho i still think since its the OP's first cycle ever of a PH, he should stick to just the halovar.I would want to know how well it worked for me standalone.if someone has run multiple cycles and wants to throw in a natty test booster, then id say go for it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
imho i still think since its the OP's first cycle ever of a PH, he should stick to just the halovar.I would want to know how well it worked for me standalone.if someone has run multiple cycles and wants to throw in a natty test booster, then id say go for it.
yeah, well. given the current conditions it might be best to make the most of it. if someone wanted to stock up they are still at a few places, but maybe not for long. something we have taken for granted that would be there when we wanted is about to end. in other words his first cycle may be his last cycle.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
very true, glad i stocked up.i have people at my gym offering me 60 dollars a pop for bottles of Hdrol or Mdrol