Supplement help please

theherowlllfa

Awards
hey thanks for reading. I am a pretty serious lifter for about 2 years now. 5'11 183lbs, 14.2%BF Started at 155lbs. As of now i am over my head in how to stack there supplements. I have just began looking at supplements for bigger gains. I have Epistane, PCT reload, Sustinon SL, Dbol SL, I also have my pre-workout and creatine/recovery. Also liver care, glucosamine, and fish oil. I am on a 5 day workout schedule with cardio 4-5 times a week. If anyone could help me out as to how i should take these, during which cycle, you would be helping me a ton. I need to start taking some of these they are just collecting dust

theherowlllfa

Awards
I am a squad leader and have to run pt for our less in shape people but i try to limit the actual running i do to under 2miles.

theherowlllfa

Awards
my schedule goes like this
monday
weight trainer
10min eliptical
Tuesday
morning: running
night:weight training
Wednesday:
weight training
Thursday
morning: running
night:weight training
Friday:
night: weight training
softball
Saturday:
weight training
Sunday
OFF

theherowlllfa

Awards
alrite i will give that a try I dont get off work until 6 so i go rite after that. The other thing i was thinking a bout doing is changing my workouts to 6am instead of at night

theherowlllfa

Awards
ok so with all these other supplements i have if i am going to take them down the line how should they be taken as far as what to take together what to stack, when to switch over