Stallone's new Supplement Company

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. if that is a picture of you why are you asking him if its him in the picture?

2. oh, im sorry i miss typed *body, it's suppose to say my buddy from the military. Hope that clarify's it for you duminous. yah, guess i shouldn't have asked that since champster's age is 28 and my buddy is actually 31. oh well, just wondering cuz i saw a picture of my bro on this website.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PriestProdigy
    hey champster...you don't happened to be the guy in that picture? That's actually a picture of my body from the military. If it is let me know.
    you bumped a TWO YEAR OLD THREAD to say that?

4. Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
    you bumped a TWO YEAR OLD THREAD to say that?
    so you're going to be banging on me too. bro, if you knew that was your friend from the military and lost contact, i'm pretty sure you would want to know if it was him. Besides, it's my bad anyways since I just saw him competing at the nationals in Atlanta, Ga. this last year. His name is Angelo Saffore, you can actually look him up on the web. I was stoked to actually see him again since we served in Kuwait together back in 98'. So, if I have offended anyone please don't be. I just know him personally, hopefully you can understand now!

5. Reset your pm to accept messages.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by champster
    Reset your pm to accept messages.
    he has to donate to accept/send PMs.

7. what do i have to dontate? i'm new to this website thing?

8. Quote Originally Posted by PriestProdigy
    what do i have to dontate? i'm new to this website thing?
    click upper right "donate" button, use paypal to donate $10 for board supporter,$ 20 for gold member. $10 is enough for PMs and other features, I believe.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Supp company checking in: Vitalize Supplements!
    By VitalizeSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 12-09-2016, 07:49 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-18-2016, 12:59 PM
  3. I am starting a new supplement company
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 03:17 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 06:42 PM