best weight gainer

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
whats the best weight gainer. ive been taking serious mass by ON which i love but it only has 16 servings. im looking for something with more servings and alot of calories, carbs and protein

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Combat muscle pharm
real gains universal

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
how is combat good when it only has 150 calories or something?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
how is combat good when it only has 150 calories or something?
Proper diet or u can take russian bear 5000 if you want but I think you can not handle that lol

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Hands down, the best "bang for your buck" is ultimate nutrition's muscle juice 2544. Has tons of calories, protein, fats, and carbs, and is very affordable. I wouldnt take any other route.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
real gains universal only has 11 servings lol

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
muscle juice has 19 servings. compared to serious mass, serious mass wins with 1600 calories with milk 250 g of carbs and 70 g of protein, just sucks it only has 16 servings

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
I make my own, usually i take two scoops of Syntha-6 Strawberry Milkshake flavour add 3 or so strawberries, a banana, 2 tbl spoons of EVOO in milk and ice, if you want to add more calories take a scoop of low fat ice cream and add that in, the taste is absolutely delicious. (Also good with OJ, or pinapple juices in case of lactose issues).

N-Large 2 chocolate, Cytogainer are some other options.
There are a lot of threads on this topic as well, you may want to peruse them.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i do do that only with serious mass. i use milk, ice, ice cream, a banana and 2 eggs. just sucks its only 16 servings

jim623

I really like cytogainer. Mixes well and taste great.
Monster Mass is pretty good too. I'm using that at the moment cause it was on sale.

TrynaImprove

Awards
weight gainer... as in bulk or weight gainer as in holy sh*t im a fat baztard! ?! im trying to bulk but i do not really want to gain weight to my mid section and most weight gainers have their powers aim right there. are these products good to bulk with or only to gain weight for flacos?! skinny ppl.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yah i to am using cytogainer its good tasting stuff as usual.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
make your own far cheaper
get some ON whey, dextrose from NP, gallon of extra light OO from sam's, and some whole milk. Your "base" is 2 scoops whey, 20gms dex, cup milk, and as much OO as you can stand (I use a shotglass). Then "flavor" it as you will, with organic PB, fruit, or I usually throw in some oreos. 800cals/serving per fitday.com. pennies.

PhilyPhil83

Awards
sorry to interject on you thread but I am new to the forum and had a few questions. I recently bought some 5 deca zol from complete nutrition and they really dont tell you a damn thing about it. I found out it was pretty hard on your liver so I followed the advice I found to take milk thistle extract. My question here since I am new to hardcore suppliments like this is what should I do for the pct, I have never ran one previously. Is all I need an estrogen blocker? or should I do more?

zodrow84

Awards
Well what ever you decide on buying i know a couple of weeks ago i posted this same question and IMO if i were you i would just eat alot more you dont need the gainer if your eating right for the money you spend on the gainer you could be buying better food. And alot of the gainers have way to much sugar in it if you do choose one pick one with the least amount of sugar not that muscle juice crap.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
sorry to interject on you thread but I am new to the forum and had a few questions. I recently bought some 5 deca zol from complete nutrition and they really dont tell you a damn thing about it. I found out it was pretty hard on your liver so I followed the advice I found to take milk thistle extract. My question here since I am new to hardcore suppliments like this is what should I do for the pct, I have never ran one previously. Is all I need an estrogen blocker? or should I do more?
dude you need to take this to the PH/PS forum and start a new thread. and in the future research your supplements and have PCT etc. lined up BEFORE you begin using!

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
get your own thread bro. and serious mass has everything perfect, low sugar and all, just 16 servings. im eating well, about 3500 calories without my shake which ends up to be around 4200 calories a day on average. just seems like the supplement industry gyps you. pay 40 bucks for a weight gainer, and it lasts 2 to 4 weeks

DeltaNiner

Awards
ON's Serious Mass is great. Much better than Mega Mass.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
They have serious mass in a 12lb bag for 32.00 at dps.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
There are only a few places to still get it online, BUT I am telling you the absolute best weight gainer I ever used was ErgoPharm MASS MEAL (2-4 scoops w/ skim milk and 1/2-1cup dry oats). Try it and tell me you can't put on mass... I dare you...

BEAST

workout18

workout18

Awards
serious mass and other heavy gainers like it barely have any servings per tub/ bag due to the fact they have such enormous servings full of poor quality carbs. in order to get 50g or protein you need to put up with 250g maltodextrin. this is why they add fat. they dont rely on essential fats and low GI carbs for calories. if you want to get serious mass cheap then just buy nutrisport 90+ and add garnell complex carbs. gonna work out ad about 40 servings for the same money as a serious mass and at least then you can choose to alter teh protein carb ratio to a more favourable amount. id recommend just getting a whey protein and blending in porridge oats. best mass gainer shake is porridge oate, blueberries, 2 eggs, a banana, and 2 scoops of choc whey. perfect

juice88

Awards
ive come to find weight gainers are not worth it. muscle juice= no no..75 grams of sugar. try ultimate nutritions iso mass gainer..looks pretty good. better yet, eat meat, pasta, potatoes, rice, etc....

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i do that already. i just want more calories. im a college student. i dont have time to eat 8 meals a day. i get in around 5 to 6 plus my shake

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
muscle juice has 19 servings. compared to serious mass, serious mass wins with 1600 calories with milk 250 g of carbs and 70 g of protein, just sucks it only has 16 servings
Wrong. Muscle juice's container doesnt list nutrition facts when mixed with milk. 19 servings, each with 1300 calories, 71 grams of protein, 190 grams of carbs when mixed with milk.

$40 for 16 servings of Serious Mass = $2.50/serving

$30 for 19 servings of Muscle Juice = $1.57/serving

I completely realize that serious mass is a better product because of more carbs and less sugar, but you get what you pay for, you know?

I'd suggest investing in some waxy maize (its cheap) and adding a scoop to each shake as a good source of complex carbs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 12
thehulk98 Supplements 39
Supplements 25
Bulking 65
Supplements 27