applied nutriceutical stacking

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86%

applied nutriceutical stacking

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with stacking any of the Applied Nutriceutical products. I have taken RPM before, and it was the best pre-workout supp I have ever taken. It blew everything else away. So I was thinking I would order some more RPM, and maybe their IGF-2. Since both of them help increase test, (but IGF-2 also increases GH) I was wondering if I shouldnt waste my time stacking those two similar products. Or if I should get RPM with something else (maybe Drive). Or get IGF-2 with a creatine or something.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JBsharp View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had any experience with stacking any of the Applied Nutriceutical products. I have taken RPM before, and it was the best pre-workout supp I have ever taken. It blew everything else away. So I was thinking I would order some more RPM, and maybe their IGF-2. Since both of them help increase test, (but IGF-2 also increases GH) I was wondering if I shouldnt waste my time stacking those two similar products. Or if I should get RPM with something else (maybe Drive). Or get IGF-2 with a creatine or something.
    There are many logs out there on stacks of Applied Nutriceuticals' products (just LOOK).

Some of my own logs:
    * The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with ANís Ultimate Cutting Stacks
    * Applied Nutriceuticals Recomps Rosie for Competition
    * Restoring Rosie: AN calls in the full cavalry (and a few extras)
    * The Female Terminator Chronicles

A few logs done by others:
    * Applied Nutriceuticals - Uncovered Muscle
    * CraigMatthew's Epic Bulking Phase with the help of AN and a little AP
    * Chub's workout log
    * UKStrength is slicing up some British Beef with IGF-2!

Take a look on our site re products and best stacks.

As for RPM and IGF-2, this is a good stack. Predominantly RPM is a preworkout product and IGF-2 is a GH booster. Both do increase testosterone to some extent, yes, but that is not the main function of each product. And if you knew about products then you would know that stacking several testosterone boosters together is fine.

Drive and RPM are a definition/performance stack and were designed to be stacked together. This is a great stack for any athlete.

NeoVar Recomped was designed to be stacked with IGF-2/ NeoVar Recomped is a creatine product. IMO this is the best recomp stack available.

Or you could stack all FOUR products together.

At the end of the day it really depends on your goals (and budget) as to which products you stack together.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceutical's Drive
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 02:50 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceutical's Osteo Sport
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 06:49 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 05:18 PM
  4. Replies: 0