ALRI's Evolution stack....anyone?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Its Jungle Warfare, Bad Ass Mass, Pro-Anabol, and Restore....

I know some say its suppresive, but was I playing with the idea of running a "cycle" of the Evolution Stack this winter, in between a fall M-drol and spring H-drol cycle.

Anyone have any experiences with this? I've taken and like Restore in PCT, but haven't tried anything else from ALRI.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I haven't personally used it but I have heard that Jungle Warfare isn't what it used to be. However, there are very mixed results with this product so I would say give it a go if you would like :). Both JW and Bad Ass Mass were on the FDA's list of supps so you may want to get it before they decide to ban everything if you decide to give it a shot. Goodluck

Its Jungle Warfare, Bad Ass Mass, Pro-Anabol, and Restore....

I know some say its suppresive, but was I playing with the idea of running a "cycle" of the Evolution Stack this winter, in between a fall M-drol and spring H-drol cycle.

Anyone have any experiences with this? I've taken and like Restore in PCT, but haven't tried anything else from ALRI.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't trust ALRI personally i think they have some sketchy products and with their past issues i pass on them all together. Plus who names their product comatose and poison?