help plz formestane and divanex stack - AnabolicMinds.com

help plz formestane and divanex stack

  1. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    help plz formestane and divanex stack


    question : if im taking 1200mg ( 3 caps ) divanex each day and doing about 40mg formestane 2x a day for about 40 days, what happens when i get off of both?

    will/when will my t and E levels go back to normal after cessation?

    any possible long term sides?


    i just read neo's FAQ but i didnt see anything about this question there.


    is there anything else that i should take with this that would prevent any sides? or is this a pretty mild combo?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Are you taking Formestane orally? If so, 40mg is nothing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    should have mentioned, that is transdermally with penetrate and bulk formestane.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd go a little higher, personally.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    ok ill consider going higher on the formestane. what about my questions concerning sides and t and e levels?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    ok ill consider going higher on the formestane. what about my questions concerning sides and t and e levels?
    IMO you should always taper down (either with lower dosage or take days off in between doses) and let your body coast gently back to normal.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    great i appreciate the help. so you're saying your levels DO go back to normal. thats what i was afraid of - the possibility of F ing up my hormone levels.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  8. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    so i just read that formestane irreversibly blocks estrogen, even after cessation.

    is that true? if it is, ill just have to run the divanex alone.

    is there any problem with running divanex alone?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  9. 1HP
    Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    626

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    so i just read that formestane irreversibly blocks estrogen, even after cessation.

    is that true? if it is, ill just have to run the divanex alone.

    is there any problem with running divanex alone?
    It binds irreversibly to the aromatise enzyme which converts testosterone to estrogen, however your body will keep producing the aromatise enzyme so when you run out of formestane you're "free" aromatise levels will return to normal.
  10. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    530

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    It binds irreversibly to the aromatise enzyme which converts testosterone to estrogen, however your body will keep producing the aromatise enzyme so when you run out of formestane you're "free" aromatise levels will return to normal.
    he's right
  11. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    what about total estrogen levels? do they go back to normal?

    what do you mean it binds irreversibly to the aromatise enzyme? how does that affect you long term?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  12. New Member
    Chops89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    227

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    what about total estrogen levels? do they go back to normal?

    what do you mean it binds irreversibly to the aromatise enzyme? how does that affect you long term?
    Estrogen is created by aromatizing testosterone. Your body does this by releasing the aromatase enzyme, which then attaches to testosterone and basically turns it into estrogen. Formestane (and other AIs) bond to the aromatase enzyme permanently, rendering it useless. Therefore, testosterone does not get aromatized and estrogen levels decline.

    Your body will continue producing the enzyme, but as long as the formestane is administered it will continue to "knock out" the enzyme. Once you stop taking it, the enzyme will be free to aromatize once again, bringing your estrogen levels back.
  13. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chops89 View Post
    Estrogen is created by aromatizing testosterone. Your body does this by releasing the aromatase enzyme, which then attaches to testosterone and basically turns it into estrogen. Formestane (and other AIs) bond to the aromatase enzyme permanently, rendering it useless. Therefore, testosterone does not get aromatized and estrogen levels decline.

    Your body will continue producing the enzyme, but as long as the formestane is administered it will continue to "knock out" the enzyme. Once you stop taking it, the enzyme will be free to aromatize once again, bringing your estrogen levels back.
    if formestane is permanently bound to the enzyme, rendering it useless, how do your levels come back? does your body create fresh enzymes that have not been bound? or is the aromatase enzyme a singular thing that formestane attaches to permanently? and when you stop taking the formestane , the formestane attachment becomes inactive?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  14. Advanced Member
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    530

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    if formestane is permanently bound to the enzyme, rendering it useless, how do your levels come back? does your body create fresh enzymes that have not been bound? or is the aromatase enzyme a singular thing that formestane attaches to permanently? and when you stop taking the formestane , the formestane attachment becomes inactive?
    your body makes new ones
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 05:43 PM
  2. natabolic stack + divanex
    By pasamoto in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 08:50 AM
  3. DAA/Divanex/Inhibit-E Stack, dosing help
    By On Letting Go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 06:36 AM
  4. What to stack w/ divanex???
    By jdg487 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 10:38 PM
  5. 6-oxo, Divanex, ActivaTE extreme, Icarrin Stack
    By azweightlifte in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 12:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in