questions about what to use..

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

questions about what to use..

hey guys, i just got my membership on this place today, and i had a few questions i was hoping someone could answer for me. i just turned 18 and i've been working out for about 2 in a half months and i've been trying to cut down and get lean for abs and to get cut. what supps would you reccemend me getting on to gain muscle and lose weight fast? i've tried 17-hd for about 3 weeks and all i got out of that was a little boost of energy, ive been using jacked creatine for about a month now that seems to work. my current weight is 170 and i'm 5'11.

haha thanks

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

17 hd is crap.nothing good in it but caffeine.jack3d is a good PWO i use it too.get some good creatine mono and some bcaa's.then get a good diet plan and stick to it.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Creatine is great, 17-hd is s***. Keep the creatine, get some whey protein, and a multi vitamin. MOST IMPORTANTLY get a clean diet that is made for your goals (search the internet for this as there are TONS of resources). Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by roachboy101 View Post
    hey guys, i just got my membership on this place today, and i had a few questions i was hoping someone could answer for me. i just turned 18 and i've been working out for about 2 in a half months and i've been trying to cut down and get lean for abs and to get cut. what supps would you reccemend me getting on to gain muscle and lose weight fast? i've tried 17-hd for about 3 weeks and all i got out of that was a little boost of energy, ive been using jacked creatine for about a month now that seems to work. my current weight is 170 and i'm 5'11.

haha thanks
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

alright cool thanks. you reccemend anything in particular? like a certain multi vitamin etc?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RepThat20 View Post
    17 hd is crap.nothing good in it but caffeine.jack3d is a good PWO i use it too.get some good creatine mono and some bcaa's.then get a good diet plan and stick to it.
    btw man what is mono and bcaa's? haha im knew to this stuff..
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Hey "mono" is creatine mono-hydrate or just "creatine" and bcaa's are branched chain amino acids. For creatine just go with some unflavored powder such as BodyTech Creatine Mono or any other brand for that matter as it is really cheap. For BCAA's I would recommend Scivation's Xtend as it is a very effective tried an true formula that is a staple supp in every seriousl bodybuilders arsenal. Hope this helps. Goodluck

btw man what is mono and bcaa's? haha im knew to this stuff..
  7. E J

At your age, all you need to do is get your diet right.
    Try the following
    Go to nutra and get your staples:
    Bulk Creatine Monohydrate
    Whey Protein
    Fish Oil
    A Multi (Cheap but good: NOW ADAM, if finances allow MVP/ZMK Stack by millenium sport technologies or Animal PAK)

If you want you can use BCAA's I think nutra also got them in bulk (not sure though), I've never used them myself but seems a lot of people like them, I just stick to whey protein.

If you want an extra boost in your WO
    Jacked from USP Labs (haven't tried it but heard great things about it), JP4 or NOS Ether both from Get Diesel.

Good luck man
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

ok thanks alot guys. one more thing, if i'm tryin to cut weight in the stomach area u still recamend using whey protein over others?
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

YEP It's the only way to go protein wise .

ok thanks alot guys. one more thing, if i'm tryin to cut weight in the stomach area u still recamend using whey protein over others?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    YEP It's the only way to go protein wise .
    haha alright what whey protein you prefer? or does it matter?
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Whey Protein Isolate. There are alot out there so just do your homework. Order your supps off the internet and it will save you money as well. I have Dymatize Elite Whey right now and it is a very good high quality protein.

haha alright what whey protein you prefer? or does it matter?
  12. E J

"All the whey", Whey Isolate is an excellent bargain, you can find it at nutra.

For gut reduction, I would recommend Primordial Performance's Dermatherm target, had great results with it, and they also have the fat loss stack which is basically the Dermatherm, CLA & Green Tea, which are all proven to reduce fat it is about $75 and lasts 2 months, I bet it will work wonders if combined with a good diet.

Oh btw, I am about to try Ragnarok from millenium sports, that will take care of your creatine and is a pretty good PreWo sup from what I've heard. Around $35 and lasts 40 servings.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

alright cool guys. i'm gonna order the MVP/ZMK Stack and the Xtend and some whey protein tonite and try how that does me then if i still have trouble gettin fat off of my stomach then i'l try that dermatherm stuff but i was readin on it and if i put it on in the morning is it going to be a heated sweaty feeling all day until i take another shower? cuz i go to school in the morning and dont make it to the gym until around 5. haha stupid questions i know but, thanks for answering them.
  14. E J

No, it's not like that. After you let it dry off (apply after shower, wait 5-10 min), you wont even feel it anymore. I recommend you only shower once a day and apply it after that.

Don't forget creatine and fish oil, cheap and they are a must. (also bulk at Nutra)
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post
    No, it's not like that. After you let it dry off (apply after shower, wait 5-10 min), you wont even feel it anymore. I recommend you only shower once a day and apply it after that.

Don't forget creatine and fish oil, cheap and they are a must. (also bulk at Nutra)
    so if i shower in the morning and put it on and then i work out around 5 in the afternoon, i could shower again after that tho right? haha
  16. E J

I mean you could, but it is recommended not to. Try to leave it on around 18hrs. I'd try to shower once a day, to get the most out of it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MGF questions
    By Jack3DCOPPER in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 12:16 AM
  2. Some LG questions
    By Cfour in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. tj questions
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum General Chat