Question, Alpha-E?

GoHard247

Awards
I found a supplement, Alpha-E. It contains Tren and Epi, 12mg/40mg. I recently cycled Epivol, which contained the same ingredients, only 8mg/30mg. It worked out very well for me, with solid lean mass gains, and close to 20lbs of solid muscle. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried Alpha, and what would be a good choice for support, and pct. Any positive feedback, or experience is appreciated,

Thanks and God Bless

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have not tried it out personally but it is a solid product and every log that has been run was with great results on several other forums. It is legit.

GoHard247

Awards
Thanks G, anyone else have any comments or experience?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No worries, not sure if too many at AM have much exp with it, particularly since they are not a sponsor. I was a Rep for them a little while back so if you need any help with it let me know.

Warmachine077

Awards
I brought this old topic back simply because I had a question about the topic.
I got a free bottle of some alpha from a friend who thought it wasn't the real deal and asked if I wanted to try it. So before I take it I have to ask.

I was wondering if anyone had tried it and if they had, could they describe the pill?

What I got is circular and white, not sure if it has a design or something.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a tablet not a pill last time I knew. If it's recently bought I don't know anything about it really companie has pretty much gone under

Warmachine077

Awards
What's the difference between a tablet and a pill, it is circular and reminiscent of a melatonin.

The last cycle I did had the name on the pill.

Do you remember if there were any identifying marks?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No recollection as I never really saw a tablet. Pill/Tablet are pretty much interchangeable I just meant it wasn't a capsule.