Question, Alpha-E?

1. Question, Alpha-E?

I found a supplement, Alpha-E. It contains Tren and Epi, 12mg/40mg. I recently cycled Epivol, which contained the same ingredients, only 8mg/30mg. It worked out very well for me, with solid lean mass gains, and close to 20lbs of solid muscle. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried Alpha, and what would be a good choice for support, and pct. Any positive feedback, or experience is appreciated,

Thanks and God Bless

2. I have not tried it out personally but it is a solid product and every log that has been run was with great results on several other forums. It is legit.

3. Thanks G, anyone else have any comments or experience?
    •   

4. No worries, not sure if too many at AM have much exp with it, particularly since they are not a sponsor. I was a Rep for them a little while back so if you need any help with it let me know.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

5. I brought this old topic back simply because I had a question about the topic.
    I got a free bottle of some alpha from a friend who thought it wasn't the real deal and asked if I wanted to try it. So before I take it I have to ask.

I was wondering if anyone had tried it and if they had, could they describe the pill?

What I got is circular and white, not sure if it has a design or something.

6. It's a tablet not a pill last time I knew. If it's recently bought I don't know anything about it really companie has pretty much gone under
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

7. What's the difference between a tablet and a pill, it is circular and reminiscent of a melatonin.

The last cycle I did had the name on the pill.

Do you remember if there were any identifying marks?

8. No recollection as I never really saw a tablet. Pill/Tablet are pretty much interchangeable I just meant it wasn't a capsule.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question About Alpha T2
    By jrw in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 09:08 PM
  2. Alpha t-2 question
    By Vegking in forum PES
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 04:26 PM
  3. alpha t2 question