- 09-23-2009, 09:13 PM
- 09-24-2009, 04:13 PM
09-24-2009, 06:38 PM
For focus.. stims like caffein w/ dl-phenylalainine(similar to) with l-theonine. But if you mix with a maoi that is my favorite.
09-24-2009, 11:20 PM
09-25-2009, 04:29 PM
09-25-2009, 04:32 PM
09-25-2009, 04:34 PM
Idk about memory, not sure if any supplement will really live up to what you exepct, but Focus XT is great for focus and studying
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
09-25-2009, 04:37 PM
DHA can help with memory and mental focus. If you do not take a multi, that would also be a good start. Ginkgo is also known to improve memory.. as well as a boost in the sack.
09-25-2009, 05:42 PM
I used Sulbutiamine with some sort of fat. Full cream in my coffee was a good source.
Kept me alert while starting a keto diet and i think it had positive memory properties as well.
09-25-2009, 07:51 PM
10-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rochabp in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 72Last Post: 09-27-2011, 07:45 PM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-02-2010, 10:09 PM
- By Flaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-22-2010, 05:48 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 09-17-2008, 02:46 PM
- By mantisstriker in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2007, 09:28 AM