- 09-23-2009, 08:13 PM
- 09-24-2009, 03:13 PM
09-24-2009, 05:38 PM
For focus.. stims like caffein w/ dl-phenylalainine(similar to l-tyrosine) with l-theonine. But if you mix pea with a maoi that is my favorite.
09-24-2009, 10:20 PM
09-25-2009, 03:29 PM
09-25-2009, 03:32 PM
09-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Idk about memory, not sure if any supplement will really live up to what you exepct, but Focus XT is great for focus and studying
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
09-25-2009, 03:37 PM
DHA can help with memory and mental focus. If you do not take a multi, that would also be a good start. Ginkgo is also known to improve memory.. as well as a boost in the sack.
09-25-2009, 04:42 PM
I used Sulbutiamine with some sort of fat. Full cream in my coffee was a good source.
Kept me alert while starting a keto diet and i think it had positive memory properties as well.
09-25-2009, 06:51 PM
10-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By NattyForLife in forum SupplementsReplies: 48Last Post: 05-18-2015, 01:45 PM
- By Flaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-22-2010, 04:48 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 09-17-2008, 01:46 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:51 PM
- By scotty2 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2002, 05:06 PM