testabolan v2 with or without food?

  1. testabolan v2 with or without food?


    well I have this one to take but I have a doubt , is this better to take with food or empty stomach, I ask cause I heard that some of the ingridients are better absorbed with food like ecdy and some with empty stomach like humanofort, so what to do?


  2. good to see you back nunes, its been a while since you stopped by these parts of the web...

    there's some guys running this from what i see on this tread, you might want to post your question there too.

    Dosing Testabolan V2
    •   
       

  3. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    good to see you back nunes, its been a while since you stopped by these parts of the web...

    there's some guys running this from what i see on this tread, you might want to post your question there too.

    Dosing Testabolan V2
    man , my life changed a lot in the past few months, next year(january) i`LL get married and my girlfriend is brazilian so now I`m living in brazil for a all year .
    my head is still confused with all the changes and the web was tottaly forgoten, sorry to you and all my friends here but I`ll try to normalize my posts.
    thanks for the link

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    man , my life changed a lot in the past few months, next year(january) i`LL get married and my girlfriend is brazilian so now I`m living in brazil for a all year .
    my head is still confused with all the changes and the web was tottaly forgoten, sorry to you and all my friends here but I`ll try to normalize my posts.
    thanks for the link
    Nice to see you around again, my friend. I'm sure things will work out nicely for you.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Nice to see you around again, my friend. I'm sure things will work out nicely for you.
    thanks my friend, by the way any opinions on the thread topic?
    •   
       

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Coleus Forskohilii - With or without food?
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 11:11 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 05:41 AM
  3. take orals with or without food?
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 04:59 PM
  4. UCP1, with or without food?
    By FullyBuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2003, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in