Risks to using Slim Xtreme?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I want to know if there are any risks to using Slim Xtreme? What I mean is I already used one bottle for a month. I've been off it since but would it be bad if I used it again 1-2 months down? I looked up infor on this but all I get are side effect reports from other people. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

jim623

Hey guys,

I want to know if there are any risks to using Slim Xtreme? What I mean is I already used one bottle for a month. I've been off it since but would it be bad if I used it again 1-2 months down? I looked up infor on this but all I get are side effect reports from other people. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
No risk that I am aware of. What we recommend is to run for 45 days then take 30 days off, or run at 5 days on 2 days off for the duration of the bottle, then take 30 days off.

Maybe run Reset AD on the off time to recharge the adrenal glands.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
let the "stock-up" ......begin.
It is an analog of proline, much like Aneurin DBE is an analog of Vitamin B1 (Vitamin B1 with a disulfide butyrate ester added to it). Basically, our proline analog is a new and novel ingredient that acts as a mild stimulant, has mild appetite suppressing properties, and it lasts for about 6-7 hours. Is it the magic ingredient? No. But it works well with the other synergistic components of Slim Xtreme including caffeine and the time release technology. And, it can be found in carrot and tobacco leaves.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Risks to using Slim Xtreme? Forceful productivity

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I've run slim xtreme twice now. great product imo. the only side I've ever gotten from it, was I didn't eat enough... not that bad of a side, and sometimes if I took two days off straight or just starting up a bottle I dont really sleep... stayed up three days once, but then again I took 3 of them with a double dose of piperine. kinda my own fault. I read that link, and kinda think it's all bullsh*t. This product is attempting to get a patent, and its one of the most popular "diet" pills out there, there really shouldn't be anything to worry about....

unless your an idiot and don't dose as the directions direct you too of course.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This product is attempting to get a patent, and its one of the most popular "diet" pills out there, there really shouldn't be anything to worry about....
Eh, that's not a great assumption to make. Anything can be fatal, as well as safe under the correct circumstances. For Johnny Bluebal, he may have a condition that he is unaware of, which can be bothersome if taking a product that acts on the body as any strong stimulant. There again, your comment is blindly unjust.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
Made me feel a little weird maybe because l have thrashed all sorts of stims before, l did not like the feeling it gave me made me feel vaugue. l will say the appetite suppression was there and my muscles looked leaner even after a week l lost 3-4 pounds before l stopped. l am on cycle so l did not want to lose size l might give it a try again post cycle.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. combined two bottles.... one is CoreZap and the other is Slim XT. Problem is I'm not sure which is which

Is Slim the light orange caps? This would make them the same color as the orange on the bottle.
Is CoreZap the dark orange caps?

*blush*

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Generally speaking, as Joe has said, if a person is in good health, he/she would be fine to take SX. If a person suffers from any cardiac or anxiety disorders, as well as a slew of others that would prevent them from taking stimulants safely, then this would not be a good idea - nor would any stim for that matter. If the OP has already taken it successfully, then I see no reason for him to not do it again. Reports of bad sides are not nearly as prevalent as reports of successes with it. It's human nature to remember the bad things and see them more often. Think of it, if you have 2 threads, one named "SX made me puke my guts out" and the other named "SX made me lose my gut", which one are you more apt to remember?

jim623

Hmm.. combined two bottles.... one is CoreZap and the other is Slim XT. Problem is I'm not sure which is which

Is Slim the light orange caps? This would make them the same color as the orange on the bottle.
Is CoreZap the dark orange caps?

*blush*
I don't know what corezap looks like, take picture of the two side by side and post it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i take reset ad with slimx. this will help with adrenal side effects and keep the slimx working at max potential. keep up the good work anabolic extreme-you got it right this time.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Ya Slim Xtreme is amazing, I can even say 'WOW'. It's the total package and got me pretty ripped FAST so anyone who is reading this and hasn't tried it yet you should try it on your next fatloss. I will be fair and say since I am an ectomorph that I did lose fat fairly fast. I just got a blood test done to see how things are after running it(curiosity). Slim is the total package in terms of appetite suppression, high energy levels, and fat loss. I do have to admit there were days on end that I wouldn't feel like eating but when I did I consciously chose good food vs junk(breast and veggies). Man took away the bloat, I felt so tight, so in shape. The only challenge is keeping that lifestyle the same after your done with the bottle. While I was on it I never wanted fast food, junk food, soft drinks etc... Even eating Subways was a challenge. I slacked off a little bit after the cycle but nothing to hurt my gains in the fat loss sense. I give this product a 9/10, really kills Recreate.

Like the bottle says the first 5 days were very hard to sleep, probably got 3-5 hrs on average but never felt tired even with the lack of sleep. I was able to sleep after the 5 days. I can't see another company topping Slim Xtreme unless there is already one out there?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for that review, man! Sounds like you really did enjoy it!! Very glad to know. To answer your final question... no, there isn't. I'm sure that they wish they did, but nobody can. ;)

jim623

i take reset ad with slimx. this will help with adrenal side effects and keep the slimx working at max potential. keep up the good work anabolic extreme-you got it right this time.
Thanks bigt!