HELP!?!?Evolving From E+C-->T3+Clen?

A

AlmostRipped

Awards
Hey all, I have been following UD2, I am about to start my 8th week. I have had tremendous results, but I started the diet at 19% BF -->The recommended starting BF was 12-15 ..I am getting down to where I want to be, but with my last week closing in and still a small layer my goal of seeing my six pack before this thing is over isn't going to happen. IN COMES THE EVOLUTION.

My diet is on point killer-->I have stuck to this thing pretty much to a T, only going over on my calories about 4 days during the 7 weeks I have finished.

My training is on point killer-->I forgot what it was like to be in such tremendous shape as I am. All of my max lifts have gone up, and my capacity for cardio has increased tremendously.

So I am really looking for the icing. I have been using E+C for 6out of 8 days during these "week" cycles (they were 8 days).

I have a few questions about this evolution because aside from having a very brief understanding of how T3 and Clenbuterol will work, seperately and together, I need a lot more information....

1. Where can I learn more-->After a forum search I was finding ridiculous articles that were giving me tiny chunks of info here and there, looking for information jackpot here.
2. T3+Clen=> How Much, When, is it safe, Is there a better cutting stack in existence?
3. Any other recommendations for questions I SHOULD be asking before I start?
4.Recommendations for a different evolution outside of T3+Clen?

I leave it to the well informed. THanks!

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
google research chemicals.....you cant ask for sources for illicit 'drugs'

A

AlmostRipped

Awards
heh good point. Thanks. Sorry I will revise the post.