Vitrix vs. Tribex

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Anybody out there tried both and have a recommendation of one over the other. Tribex works well for me, but I'm thinking of substituting it for nutrex's vitrix as a part of my pct. (nolva of course as well)

Any suggestions?

Lonny

Awards
Anybody out there tried both and have a recommendation of one over the other. Tribex works well for me, but I'm thinking of substituting it for nutrex's vitrix as a part of my pct. (nolva of course as well)

Any suggestions?

I did a trial of Nutrabolics Hydrotest, and found that it destroys tribex, tribestan, and generic tribulus.

Its the only Trib/test booster i would consider purchasing again.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I've never heard of it, but will look into it.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
i bought some Nitrix with such high hopes & was very disappointed although i've since read that you need to take it for 6-8 weeks before starting to get results.

this is only what i read in another thread.

i liked Tribex but you have to take too many to get anything out of it.

the only trib i've used and WILL use regularly now is an Australian brand called "Wild Bull" Tribulus.

-12.5 g of trib (fruit & root) per tab & also has zinc & avena sativa.

Jag

The Conqueror

Awards
i bought some Nitrix with such high hopes & was very disappointed although i've since read that you need to take it for 6-8 weeks before starting to get results.

the only trib i've used and WILL use regularly now is an Australian brand called "Wild Bull" Tribulus.

Jag
The Only benefits that I saw with Tribex was taking the dosage 1 hour before workout. It worked decently over the course of a month along with good diet and plan. If I use another Trib product I would try the Hydrotest.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Jag
Nitrix is a totaly different product (NO2 releasing agent) he was talking about Vitrex a natural test booster...

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... I noticed that vitrix contains avena sativa. I took avena sativa for a week and stopped after seeing a lot of hair in the bathtub. :-( Maybe that was a coincidence, but I avoid avena sativa products.

No prob with plain (bulgarian) tribulus though.

Mychael101

Awards
That is strange since I took Vitrix for nearly 3 months and I got crazy hair growth.

sjfou

Awards
if you are in oz try muscle liquid made by cell biology

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Anybody out there tried both and have a recommendation of one over the other. Tribex works well for me, but I'm thinking of substituting it for nutrex's vitrix as a part of my post cycle therapy. (nolva of course as well)

Any suggestions?
Can't say I've used Tribex, althought I have used Vitrix by Nutrex. I thought it was a quality product, and did provide a nice boost of libido and it did work very quickly for when I used it for reasons outside of bodybuilding.

I've used Vitrix on many occasions and I also have used a bunch of other natural test boosters. To be completely honest, just goold old Tribulus from Optimum Nutrition gave me the same effect as almost every other one I've tried. Now some have a had a slightly stronger effect on my libido, but nothing that the regular stuff couldn't do almost as well.

My vote would be to just go with some regular tribulus, or even some bulk Muira Puama from Nutrplanet. The libido boost from that is just crazy. But before you drop 40 bucks or so on something else, spend 10 bucks on either Optimum's Tribulus and/ or Nutraplanet's Muira Puama and I'm sure you'll be more
than satisfied