• RockStar
jacked

anabolic pump 750mg

what else trying to lose fat not (weight) and build lean mass

im sensitive to carbs

i weigh 220 6'0''

what else should i stack

thanks please let me know
Anabolic-Pump/Jack3d is a great choice. You will be able to smash your training sessions and recovery quickly with the AP/J3D combo.

Personally - I would add Recreate to the mix to complete the Six-Pack stack. The synergy between these two products is immense.

The Six Pack Stack

As in other parts of nature, the human body is regulated by the storage and expenditure of energy – this process is at the heart of each one of the body’s metabolic processes, from growth, to vision, to digestion, to excrement. As an evolutionary response, the human body became a finely tuned complex of mechanisms meant to opportunistically metabolize energy – that is, store energy for future use, or during times of adequate intake to facilitate growth (anabolic response); or, to produce energy from stored nutrients in times of inadequate intake (catabolism). Sounds like a sweet deal, huh? Your cells demand energy, or reject it, and your body metabolizes nutrients accordingly! However, a certain problem has arisen, leading to issues of adipogenesis – the modern diet!

Quite simply, the evolution of the human body’s energy metabolism pathways were born of necessity: our ancestors scarcely ate high levels of ligands, choosing instead animal proteins and lipids, while simultaneously encountering long bouts of famine. In this respect, our storage pathways, especially in terms of adipocytes (fat cells) were necessary, as whatever nutrients were encountered needed to be fully utilized. However, these once ‘life-saving’ energy mechanisms are now ‘diet-killing’ frustrations! With a fitness diet, ample with caloric energy for cells, these mechanisms now lead to the hypertrophy of fat cells, via the binding to blood lipids, GLUT4 upregulation leading to adipocyte glucose storage, and deregulation of energy expenditure messengers. The solution: The Six Pack Stack!

Both Anabolic Pump and ReCreate are veritable titans of energy homeostasis – regulating all of the body’s major metabolic pathways to assist in achieving the most favorable tissue composition possible!

Here is how:

Anabolic Pump: As much as Anabolic Pump is a supplement meant to achieve glucosehomeostasis, and thought of as such, its success is due to its ability to mitigate energy expenditure pathways within the body. Specifically, Berberine's direct stimulation of AMPk, a master regulatory 'switch', so to speak, of intracellular energy metabolism. In normal (i.e., non-supplemented) states of exercise, AMPk plays a vital role in maintaining cellular energy, via both a glycolytic and oxidative role - that is, initially inducing glycolysis to provide energy for cellular reactions, and oxidizing fatty acids in longer bouts. This occurs due to an increase in the extracellular AMP:ATP ratio. As ATP increases, the body is in extreme demand for cellular energy during exercise. At this point, AMPk upregulates energy producing mechanisms (translocation of GLUT4, FFA oxidation) and downregulates energy consuming pathways (protein and fatty acid synthesis).

These glycolytic and oxidative manners of energy exchange are why AP provides tangible body composition changes - delivering intracellular messages, at the genetic level (via PPAR family) for adipocytes to oxidize and expend energy, while signaling for myocytes to do the complete opposite. Amazingly, the regulation of energy metabolism is not exclusive to Berberine, but is accomplished by Lagerstroemia Speciosa as well; constituents within LS have been shown to selectively regulate proteins responsible for the induction of GLUT4 in myocytes, while denying the same process in adipocytes. Further, the PPAR family of lipid-binding proteins mentioned previously in relation to Berberine are mitigated by LS as well! Simply put, Anabolic Pump genetically alters the mechanisms our body uses to maintain energy homeostasis – effectively upregulating energy expenditure –very selectively – in order to produce body composition changes!

ReCreate: The amount of energy expenditure pathways that ReCreate modulates is quite astounding! In respects to the AMPk discussion had previously, ReCreate increases, very prominently, levels of cAMP and ATP – key messengers of extracellular energy metabolism; in terms of nutrient synthesizing, ReCreate vastly increases levels of T3, the active Thyroid Hormone responsible for the metabolism of lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates; in terms of energy production and stress response, ReCreate inhibits the production of Cortisol at the enzymatic level, ensuring that catabolic response Is attenuated in skeletal muscle, thereby further sensitizing muscle cells to Insulin, ensuring nutrient metabolism occurs efficiently, and that the body remains in positive nitrogen balance; in a lipid-specific respect, ReCreate even mitigates HSL (hormone sensitive lipase), an enzyme responsible for the induction of lipolysis dependent on the hormone’s which ReCreate is already modulating; and finally, ReCreate mitigates noradrenergic response, directly regulating skeletal muscle blood flow, motivation, attention, as well as playing a prominent glycolytic role in the response for energy demands!

Plainly, the combination of Anabolic Pump and ReCreate alters your body’s natural energy pathways at the genetic level! Preventing adipogenesis, and promoting lipolysis, while simultaneously remaining in positive nitrogen balance were once thought impossible. Now, with these pioneering supplements, not only is it possible, but readily attainable! Just like your brand-new six pack!!
I would also like to offer my help in constructing a diet/training program that works off of the synergistic responses listed above.

Interested?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look for a PM - Lets get this rolling!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Casey have him add PRIME!!!

Look at DreamWeaver's logs...Prime is an excellent aid in Recomp!

OSMBR

Awards
got the pm sent u all the info u askedfor lets get this S**t rolling thanks casey haha

amicold

Awards
Did you ever use EC or a variation of? Leviathan ain't half bad either, neither is MAN Scorch.

OSMBR

Awards
no i juss started working out about 4 months ago i gained alot more muscle and strength using bcaa powder 100% whey and superpump and food haha

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
got the pm sent u all the info u askedfor lets get this S**t rolling thanks casey haha
Awesome. I got your info. I will attach this tonight or tomo morning.

OSMBR

Awards
ok cool thanks pm or or somethin im really trying to get into this stack

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PM me your email address... This program looks sick!!!