My permanent stack?

ummmwhat

Awards
Hey Guys,
I’m looking into putting together a list of staples for me to take year round for the most part. (starting in a month or so). I would love everyone’s input about what you would change of my current possible list.
My requirements are:
-Around $200 a month spent.
-Promotes a healthy lifestyle (not just a big lifestyle). Aiming for quality of life here.
-Targeting endurance and athleticism.
-Also I’m looking for things to help me keep the muscle I have (I’m fairly satisfied with it), as well as keep my body fat low (it’s getting really low right now).
-Lastly protein doesn’t count in my total because I consider that a food source.
-- I am 24, 6'3", 205 Lbs, around 8ish % body fat now. Lifting for a decade now.

My possible choices:
--PLCAR- 2 grams/day
--ALCAR- 3 grams/day
--Taurine- pre/post workout (dirt cheap)
--Alpha Lipoic Acid
--ADAM multi Vit
--Bulk Beta Alanine- 3grams/day (dirt cheap)
--Bulk Creatine of some sort in a low dose (dirt cheap)
--Xtend @ 3 servings/day (1 container should last a month)
--Extra Leucine post workout (cheap)
--Cissus Powder- everyday
--Probiotics
--Fish Oil
--Green Tea Extract
--Bulk Milk thistle.
--Quercetin (keeps me from getting sick )
--Primordial Performance- Testosterone Recovery Stack. $115. The only difference is that I want to cut the dosage back for the Sustain Alpha @ 4 days a week on, 3 off using 4 pumps instead of 5. This is for the healthy benefits of resveratrol as well as minimal decrease in estrogen (I’ve had problems with too much estrogen suppression in the past) Also use the EndoAmp 5 days on, 2 days off. At this dose Sustain should last about 7 weeks and EndoAmp about 6 weeks and toco 8 around 7 weeks, which would cut my monthly cost down to a little above half the cost of the stack.

Ok, I did some figuring and when buying in bulk this comes out to just a little over $200/month. Let me know what you guys would change/ keep/ add. Thanks and sorry the post is so long

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Staples? In all honesty... creatine, taurine, leucine, fish oil, ADAM multi, whey protein... and save the rest of your money.

ummmwhat

Awards
I am looking for MY staples for maximum performance and health over the long run. Yes those are are def the important ones, but I have the money to spend and I am going to spend it. Looking for what others would spend it on with regards to what i'm looking for

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
but I have the money to spend and I am going to spend it. Looking for what others would spend it on with regards to what i'm looking for

You could always buy a boat or somthing :bigok:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
My choices:
--PLCAR- 2 grams/day
--Alpha Lipoic Acid
--ADAM multi Vit
--Bulk Beta Alanine- 3grams/day (dirt cheap)
--Bulk Creatine of some sort in a low dose (dirt cheap)
--Xtend @ 3 servings/day-- only if i was cutting weight**
--Extra Leucine post workout -- same as above**
--Cissus Powder- everyday
--Probiotics
--Fish Oil
--Green Tea Extract
--Quercetin (keeps me from getting sick )
***Primordial Performance- Testosterone Recovery Stack. like their stuff but wouldn't use this as a staple.***
done.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I didn't like the way alcar made me feel. Acne sufferers say that their bodies get used to milk thistle in as little as two or three weeks.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your looking for a great endurance product why not look into Cordygen? Its great for helping endurance.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin C and a vitamin B complex.. or just take Animal Pak year round!

simpleton

Banned
Awards
AOR Ortho-Core, Animal Omega, vit E, relora, vinpocetine