Chain'd out vs RecoverPRO - AnabolicMinds.com

Chain'd out vs RecoverPRO

1. Banned

Chain'd out vs RecoverPRO

I'm thinking of trying Chain'd out even though RecoverPRO is a bit more cost-effective..

Chain'd out does have the malic acid with helps get a higher level of absorbtion. It is a 2:1 ratio.. but supposedly L. Rea (formulator of this product and owner of ALRI) says that it doesn't matter because it's way more easily absorbed basically.

It also does have other goodies like Alanaine, L-Theanine, Cordyceps(I think), Rhodiola and apple peel extract..

L-theanine is kind of expensive on it's own so that is pretty cool and the effects are nice from what I remember.

I also have concerns that AI supposedly made the scooper 3grams and claims it's 6grams? this would mean it's not 147 servings at the dosage listed but really 73 or so.. can someone shed some light on this please????

What do you think guys?

I was ready to order TWO recoverpro's before but now im leaning towards ordering two Chain'd out tubs.

Any ideas guys? Perhaps the Malic acid really helps the BCAAs?

2. Banned

BUMP
  3. Advanced Member

I have had my tub of chained out for a while, taste is great and it has lasted for months. Id def recomend it. Solid product imo
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Malic acid is decent in helping absorption, but again to each is his own. I prefer a 4:1 ratio based on scientific evidence. As for the serving size, I will get back to you as soon as I hear from my boss.
    doing my own thang!
  5. Advanced Member

I havnt used recover pro so I cant comment on that, that will be next!
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Malic acid is decent in helping absorption, but again to each is his own. I prefer a 4:1 ratio based on scientific evidence. As for the serving size, I will get back to you as soon as I hear from my boss.

Hey bro, I found the answer to the serving size actually on bb.com from AI's head rep Joe.

Apparently about 50 or so scoopers were sent out with the cycle support scooper (much smaller than the standard scooper)

So 147 servings is legit.

I'm still a bit torn between which to get..

IF I get 2 tubs of recoverpro it will last me so long.. vs 2 tubs of chain'd out...

I'm leaning towards Recoverpro right now by a lot..

Any other feedback?
  7. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    I havnt used recover pro so I cant comment on that, that will be next!
    Did you find chain'd out better than bulk BCAAs?
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I personally feel as long as one mixes their BCAA's with whey, they are good to go and do not need malic acid for absorption. I always find it better to get the better buy than getting extra goodies that I get from other supps, but again its your call, both are solid products.
    doing my own thang!
  9. Banned

I personally feel as long as one mixes their BCAA's with whey, they are good to go and do not need malic acid for absorption. I always find it better to get the better buy than getting extra goodies that I get from other supps, but again its your call, both are solid products.
    If I remember correctly, L Rea (formulator of chain'd out) says it is best to consume BCAAs without other proteins so they do not compete for protein receptor sites or something of the sort..

Yeah I agree.. Im ordering 2 tubs of Recoverpro right now!
  10. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    If I remember correctly, L Rea (formulator of chain'd out) says it is best to consume BCAAs without other proteins so they do not compete for protein receptor sites or something of the sort..

Yeah I agree.. Im ordering 2 tubs of Recoverpro right now!
    No offense to ALRI but he is the same guy who supposedly did not know exactly was in Jungle Warfare, again I am going by scientific evidence, not broscience LOL.
    doing my own thang!
  11. Banned

No offense to ALRI but he is the same guy who supposedly did not know exactly was in Jungle Warfare, again I am going by scientific evidence, not broscience LOL.

lol

Well he went to college studying chemistry and stuff I imagine, I just assumed he knew what he was talking about? ;P
  12. Elite Member

lol

Well he went to college studying chemistry and stuff I imagine, I just assumed he knew what he was talking about? ;P
    LOL, I am studying chemistry, anthropology, biology, avionics, nutrition(going for doctrine), and physics. So I study too LOL hahaha. All in all, there will always be different theories due to the fact that everybody's body reacts differently to different variables.
    doing my own thang!
  13. Banned

1x NO Shotgun v.3 (644 g) By: VPX Sports

2x RecoverPRO (2.2lbs) By: Anabolic Innovations

------------------------------------------------------
    Sub Total: $115.97
    Federal Express - International Priority (1-3 Days): $32.63
  14. Elite Member

1x NO Shotgun v.3 (644 g) By: VPX Sports

2x RecoverPRO (2.2lbs) By: Anabolic Innovations

------------------------------------------------------
    Sub Total: $115.97
    Federal Express - International Priority (1-3 Days): $32.63
    you really love dat dere Shotgun, too bad I can not stomach; it has a great deal of creatine.
    doing my own thang!
  15. Banned

you really love dat dere Shotgun, too bad I can not stomach; it has a great deal of creatine.
    Yes sir!

SHOTGUN is GOOD STUFF!

When I get this order I'll have 2 unopened Shotgun tubs, 1 unopened Synthesize tub, and about half a tub left of Shotgun that Im using now.. decently stocked up.

I have 2kilos of Leucine powder, 1-2kilos of BCAAs, half a tub of xtend left, and soon 2 tubs of recoverpro.

I am going start mega dosing the BCAAs starting tomorrow and see what happens.
  16. Elite Member

Yes sir!

SHOTGUN is GOOD STUFF!

When I get this order I'll have 2 unopened Shotgun tubs, 1 unopened Synthesize tub, and about half a tub left of Shotgun that Im using now.. decently stocked up.

I have 2kilos of Leucine powder, 1-2kilos of BCAAs, half a tub of xtend left, and soon 2 tubs of recoverpro.

I am going start mega dosing the BCAAs starting tomorrow and see what happens.
    Interesting, what is your reasoning for mega dosing the BCAA's?
    doing my own thang!
  17. Banned

Interesting, what is your reasoning for mega dosing the BCAA's?
    This

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=431025
  18. Elite Member

In essence this the right way of thinking, but there is no way one will gain 20 plus pounds from mega dosing BCAA's, the dude obviously got some help from good ol AAS.
    doing my own thang!
  19. Banned

In essence this the right way of thinking, but there is no way one will gain 20 plus pounds from mega dosing BCAA's, the dude obviously got some help from good ol AAS.
    haha yeah.. I'm not expecting anything like that.. expecting something along the lines of.. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=445054

page 2.
  20. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

BCAA's will defiantely make a difference in your ability to gain and keep muscle. Now I will agree that it won't add 20 lbs in a month or two, but you will be able to tell!
    Now, get on the horn and tell the boss we need a grape or orange Recoverpro!
  21. AI Sports Nutrition

Yes there was a problem with some of the early jugs having the wrong scoops but that has been cleared up.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I think 5-10g of bcaas each hour intbetween meals is probably the best overall way to approach it, been thinking about it myself
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. chain'd out
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 10:18 AM
  2. Life In The Food Chain ! ! !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 07:01 AM
  3. chain of Events
    By knox in forum General Chat