Is DTP suppressive?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
hey i bet if u askd in the companys section u get an ansewr. and no if followd directions no

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
No, you should be fine. The directions say 3 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off. You shouldn't have any suppression.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
It is really for on cycle support IMO.

Its got preg. and DHEA in it.

These are so mild as not to be suppressive for test HOWEVER DHEA will cause a shift in your cortisol response. It can cause suppression of cortisol, 7-keto is different but I can't remember if it is more suppressive or more less.

So providing you are not on it for more than 2-3 months (very debatable).

Drizzo

Drizzo

Awards
It is really for on cycle support IMO.

Its got preg. and DHEA in it.

These are so mild as not to be suppressive for test HOWEVER DHEA will cause a shift in your cortisol response. It can cause suppression of cortisol, 7-keto is different but I can't remember if it is more suppressive or more less.

So providing you are not on it for more than 2-3 months (very debatable).
Wouldn't taking this on cycle be a waste? Your natural test production is going to be shut down. I would rather save the fat wad of cash your going to spend on this for using DTP with your PCT. If you just want the cortisol suppression from the DHEA and then you can buy the DHEA individually.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Dunno ..I can't remember the ingredients. Dermacrine on cycle is considered to beat fatigue, which is DHEA and preg.

So perhaps for on cycle this would be a better bet. Plant sterol type stuff is not really considered to boost test, but it could be doing other things like providing drive and aggression. It could also be providing adaptogens.

The product though isn't going to cause test shut down.