read the rules. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoHard247

Awards
A friend is letting me try some of this oral dropper. I am not sure what to expect as it is my first time trying this. I'm trying to get my camera to work to post a picture of the product. If anyone has heard of or tried this, let me know your thoughts please, I'm looking into buying some. Thanks.

J

DenDestroys

Awards
What are your stats, years training and prior gear experience?

Sounds like you're a pretty skinny guy, so why run a compound mainly used for getting cut up? You would need to take 50mg ATLEAST to see something, anyhow. I have a feeling this stuff is overpriced (like most pharm grade stanazolol)

GoHard247

Awards
I have been lifting on and off for over 5 years. Never taken anything serious, only OTC things. I don't know anything about this, I thought it would help me bulk up. I am pretty skinny, long arms, pretty defined. Low body fat except around the stoumach. I am paying $300 for a bottle of 60ML. I was told to take 1ML a day to start off, my buddie said he is taking 5ML, but he is a lot bigger, and shorter than I am. So this is legit though? It smells very strong and when I tried it it was a burning/numbing sensation that left my undertounge feeling rough, not TOO painful though. So you suggest 2 25mg drops? Anyone else? Is D-bol tablets a better way to bulk up? I also have an product called Epivol, anything on that?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Stay AWAY from oral winstrol, HORRIBLE for your lipids, if you are going to use it, no more 4 weeks of injectable, I do not condone AAS use but I will suggest the safer uses of it, personally eat, train, sleep right before touching this stuff.

GoHard247

Awards
I have been eating 3 solid meals a day for 3+ months, and training 5-6 days a week for 3+ months, along with a protein shake at night, and a gainer with 4 raw eggs mixed in the morning. I also eat a lot of fruit and veggies for snacks throughout the day. I am uncertain about injectable as it's my first time trying anything. And AAS, what do you mean by that? Would I be better off getting D-bol tabs, I can get 50, 50mg for $300, thoughts? How bad is this stuff compared to how much I will gain from it?

EDIT: I was only planning on doing 4 weeks on this, then taking 4 off.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
i wouldn't touch it if i was you... i hope you don't get gyno from using aas without much information just like my friend did =\

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.... I think the OP is another spammer . . . No source posting!

GoHard247

Awards
Well this is why I have PCT's lined up, along with a liver protection supplement. And this whole point of the post is to learn about the supplement. I haven't started my cycle yet, and don't think I am going to because this doesn't sound what I'm looking for. I mean obviously, yeah there's risks in taking steroids, risk of heart attack, stroke, gyno, liver/kidney failure, but there are risks with other things as well. That's what it is, you take the good with the bad. I'm just looking for anyone who has taken, or had friends take and know what the results are. And can you put on 30lbs in a month with this?

GoHard247

Awards
.... I think the OP is another spammer . . . No source posting!
Who's the OP and how is he spamming? And what's source posting? Posting information about where you got ish? Hmm, yeah obviously I'm new here.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who's the OP and how is he spamming? And what's source posting? Posting information about where you got ish? Hmm, yeah obviously I'm new here.
You are the Original Poster ("OP") and you have posted a source for AAS.

Read the rules Sunshine - the mods will probably delete this thread.

GoHard247

Awards
Read the rules? AAS source? Where? Never have I posted a place to get Anabolic Steroids, so you are mistaken. On other threads I told people about what "I" was doing, and said specific supplements. Never did I give a source of AAS. I still don't even know what you mean by that. Anyway I didn't look to see an Anabolic page so I posted here, but somehow I knew I would get people like this anyway, instead of helping just trying to be know it all's...

J

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1) You're posting in the 'Supplement' section regarding AAS

2) You title mentions a Source Company that manufactures AAS

3) Just trying to help you buddy :dunno: so take a fkg chill pill

DenDestroys

Awards
Hey man, you're getting ripped off bad paying that much for the winny or dbol. Most prohormones are around 30 dollars and are more effective than those two products you mentioned.

Also, I want to point out that eating 3 solid meals a day isn't enough. Try to get 5-7, eating every 3 hours or so.

What kind of PCT did you have lined up?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
LOL!!! 50 50mg dbols for 300 bucks?! what jackass is ripping you off/ how dumb can you be to pay 6 bucks a pill for something thats worth a buck!

GoHard247

Awards
Sorry Jake I understand what you're saying, I didn't mean to come off like that. I appreciate the helpful responses. Didn't know I couldn't post a designer, was only trying to get feedback specific to this product. I don't have any other sources, and I kind of figured I was getting ripped off. The only other place I can see to buy things are online and I'm not going to buy something over the internet and get ripped off even worse. I have a prohormone called Epivol, and also managed to get some Hemabolin 250. Would I be better off just using these? Thanks for the eating advice, I will try and eat a lot more, that sounds like it should help me gain weight. I'm just at a point right now where I can't seem to gain anymroe weight with the way I'm going, even though I lift 5-6 times a week. Anyone have any good stacking suggestions for something to help me put on some good weight in a month cycle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been eating 3 solid meals a day for 3+ months, and training 5-6 days a week for 3+ months
oh yeah, 3 months of diet manipulation and exercise, definitely time to go to steroids.

:Eyecrazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LondonerTWBULLY Anabolics 5
Anabolics 29
TRIGUY Anabolics 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 1