Bromocriptine vs ldopa
- 08-16-2009, 08:55 PM
- 08-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Interesting post. Bromocriptine is not OTC.
I could be wrong but I think I'm right.
Anyway 1-carboxy better than ldopa, i.e. much better than buying bulk ldopa. Long story - please don't ask me to explain. I always get into arguments (my interpritation) or constructive debates (their opinion) with USPlab reps over this.
Most prescription stuff can carry heavy contra-indication, PowerFull zero contraindication. On that basis .... the only thing is you'll get tolerance against both these approaches.
- 08-16-2009, 11:23 PM
bromocriptine-google it lots of info. it is a dopamine agonist that also has positive effects on hpta. by prescription only-the research chem version of this may be dangerous because you can't be sure of amount of active ingredient. remember research chems are not regulated. be safe and go with powerful.
08-17-2009, 12:43 AM
08-17-2009, 03:32 AM
Formal term meaning complications with existing conditions or drug regimes or generally risk of sides... wiki it?
08-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Buffgammaman in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-29-2011, 04:19 PM
- By conan1071 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2007, 03:19 PM
- By json75 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2007, 01:50 PM
- By GetYourWeightUp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-09-2005, 10:08 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2004, 08:58 PM